SF Investigators Puzzled By Porta Potty Arson

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
POSTED: 6:39 pm PST December 3, 2008
UPDATED: 7:05 pm PST December 3, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco authorities are investigating a string of odd arson attacks over the past few weeks that found someone deliberately setting fire to six portable toilets, according to police.These portable restrooms or Porta Potties are often set up for construction or landscaping crews that work on homes in this neighborhood. In every case so far the torched porta-potties have been reduced to a molten plastic mess.
Wednesday morning's fire took place at the intersection of Octavia and Green Streets. No one was injured and there were no serious damages.
Police say in each case, construction crews have left the Porta Potties unlocked. The person or people setting the fires have been able to light up the latrines from inside. more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/news/18199763/detail.html

Sounds like a budding teenage psychopath is getting his kicks. I hope they catch him before he progresses to burning down homes. It's obvious he's already a serial porta potty arsonist.

Sounds like a budding teenage psychopath is getting his kicks. I hope they catch him before he progresses to burning down homes. It's obvious he's already a serial porta potty arsonist.

Thats' what it sounds like to me, too. I join you in hoping they catch him before he advances to burning down homes and kills someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back