1328 users online (357 members and 971 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- On Thursday, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released seven DVD's containing more than 300 minutes worth of audio from Casey Anthony's jail visits.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

I can't wait to hear them!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JBean; 12-04-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: copyright infringement..cannot copy entire articles! thank you.

Thank you for posting this! I won't have time to listen during the next few days but I'll check in here from time to time, so lots of comments please.

Woo hoo, can't wait!!

O/T Has anyone checked lately to see who has been seeing her while in jail? I know it was posted weeks ago, but I can't find the link to find out and can't figure out where to go to find it!!

WESH is working on it too. Hopefully we will hear them soon. They should be easier to load to the Internet than the docs.

New Videos Released Of Casey Anthony In Jail
    DVDs Show Visits In Orange County Jail

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18203966/detail.html

so I guess this is the audio we have previously heard, but now the videos of the conversations will also be released ?

New Videos Released Of Casey Anthony In Jail

http://www.wesh.com/news/18203966/detail.html

DVDs Show Visits In Orange County Jail

POSTED: 11:49 am EST December 4, 2008
    UPDATED: 11:53 am EST December 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Jail released seven new DVDs of Casey Anthony on Thursday morning.

The video shows Anthony talking to a number of visitors, including her brother, Lee.

Anthony is in jail, charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July.

Check back to read more about the videos, which also will be posted online.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    so I guess this is the audio we have previously heard, but now the videos of the conversations will also be released ?
    I'm pretty sure it's new stuff. We only heard when Casey called them from jail a couple of times. We have never seen or heard the actual visits in jail.

Thanks for posting this RL! Lol, and to think I was actually going to really clean the house today.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post

Thanks for posting this RL! Lol, and to think I was actually going to really clean the house today.
    What were you thinking? You know you won't get anything done until this case is completely over. I think more things will be released more often the closer we get to trial.

Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    I can not wait. I have to go buy more notebooks. I feel like I'm in a class where notes are the most important thing.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by SCHTown View Post
    Woo hoo, can't wait!!

O/T Has anyone checked lately to see who has been seeing her while in jail? I know it was posted weeks ago, but I can't find the link to find out and can't figure out where to go to find it!!
    Per her new "lawyer" the A's were told not to visit her in jail because all visits are taped. I think they are afraid of a slip if they do visit. I know I read somewhere that the family and KC are corresponding by letters but I could be wrong.

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?
    I'm thinking that since the A's didn't want a gag order that the SA office got some damning stuff that was said from them to KC and now they are saying GAG ON THIS
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    What were you thinking? You know you won't get anything done until this case is completely over. I think more things will be released more often the closer we get to trial.
    Everyone who thought the A's were making another big announcement was timed with another release, there is a pattern to that no doubt. What was said face to face could prove even better then what was on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's new stuff. We only heard when Casey called them from jail a couple of times. We have never seen or heard the actual visits in jail.
    One of the articles says it's about 300 minutes worth. We haven't heard anywhere near that.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast