Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovering-Lurker

I'm Back and on My Best Behavior
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this! I won't have time to listen during the next few days but I'll check in here from time to time, so lots of comments please.
:)

Woo hoo, can't wait!! :)

O/T Has anyone checked lately to see who has been seeing her while in jail? I know it was posted weeks ago, but I can't find the link to find out and can't figure out where to go to find it!! :)

so I guess this is the audio we have previously heard, but now the videos of the conversations will also be released ?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18203966/detail.html

DVDs Show Visits In Orange County Jail

POSTED: 11:49 am EST December 4, 2008
UPDATED: 11:53 am EST December 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Jail released seven new DVDs of Casey Anthony on Thursday morning.

The video shows Anthony talking to a number of visitors, including her brother, Lee.

Anthony is in jail, charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July.

Check back to read more about the videos, which also will be posted online.

so I guess this is the audio we have previously heard, but now the videos of the conversations will also be released ?

I'm pretty sure it's new stuff. We only heard when Casey called them from jail a couple of times. We have never seen or heard the actual visits in jail.

:woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks for posting this RL! Lol, and to think I was actually going to really clean the house today.

:woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks for posting this RL! Lol, and to think I was actually going to really clean the house today.

What were you thinking? You know you won't get anything done until this case is completely over. I think more things will be released more often the closer we get to trial.

Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?

I can not wait. I have to go buy more notebooks. I feel like I'm in a class where notes are the most important thing.

Woo hoo, can't wait!! :)

O/T Has anyone checked lately to see who has been seeing her while in jail? I know it was posted weeks ago, but I can't find the link to find out and can't figure out where to go to find it!! :)

Per her new "lawyer" the A's were told not to visit her in jail because all visits are taped. I think they are afraid of a slip if they do visit. I know I read somewhere that the family and KC are corresponding by letters but I could be wrong.

Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?

I'm thinking that since the A's didn't want a gag order that the SA office got some damning stuff that was said from them to KC and now they are saying GAG ON THIS

What were you thinking? You know you won't get anything done until this case is completely over. I think more things will be released more often the closer we get to trial.

Everyone who thought the A's were making another big announcement was timed with another release, there is a pattern to that no doubt. What was said face to face could prove even better then what was on the phone.

I'm pretty sure it's new stuff. We only heard when Casey called them from jail a couple of times. We have never seen or heard the actual visits in jail.

One of the articles says it's about 300 minutes worth. We haven't heard anywhere near that.

Looks like its Stouffers again for dinner! My family will be thrilled (note sarcasm)

Do y'all think this is the audio that NG was going to play the other night but never did?

Per her new "lawyer" the A's were told not to visit her in jail because all visits are taped. I think they are afraid of a slip if they do visit. I know I read somewhere that the family and KC are corresponding by letters but I could be wrong.

Would you release any information to CA if you were Casey? I sure the heck wouldn't.

Do y'all think this is the audio that NG was going to play the other night but never did?

I wouldn't think so b/c media reports are at the office picking them up so I believe they were just released and I wouldn't think NG would have these in advance.

Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?[/QUOTE]

Whew! It has been too quiet for too long...I had questioned on another thread whether LE may have errored by revealing that they were recording them, by letting it go longer they would get more info, especially in light of how they clammed up after they learned this.....but 5 hours of tape? There just has to be nuggets of "new " info in these...all the released recordings to date do not equal an hour.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff