2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy botwin

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I think it could be helpful to separate the discussions of each jail visit, so that we can most effectively explore the contents of each tape. I am going to hold off starting a thread for the other visits until I see if this gets merged. But for now, let's start discussing the July 25 tape!
raw audio/video of July 25th visit

EDIT:
It appears that the foxnews video might actually be edited and it's also poorer quality than the videos at wftv. Try here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Can I have Moderator feedback about this idea? I do really think it could be most helpful to separate the individual tapes, so that we can all have a shared point of reference and most effectively analyze the statements contained in each visitation. Can there be a unique thread for each visit?

In parts, KC seems possitively giddy as she spouts one adverb after another. She truly is. Absolutely.

Notice how excited Cindy got when KC mentioned the person from high school who came to visit her. People were calling Cindy a spitfire? Not exactly the term I'd use, but that's what KC said. Cindy really perked up again when KC threw Jesse under the bus. What a woman!

In parts, KC seems possitively giddy as she spouts one adverb after another. She truly is. Absolutely.

Yes! I'm just starting to watch all the tapes and this one is really showing the family dynamics. It was particularly interesting when Casey leapt up and just left the visitation room after Cindy asked something about what might have happened to Caylee.
Then Casey returned and said she had to leave bc of her "protective custody" status. Does anyone think this was a lie? The first time she leaves, it doesn't appear that an officer came to get her-- it seemed she just jumped away when Cindy turned up the heat. In the middle, Casey leaves again and you can see an officer coming to get her.

Notice how excited Cindy got when KC mentioned the person from high school who came to visit her. People were calling Cindy a spitfire? Not exactly the term I'd use, but that's what KC said. Cindy really perked up again when KC threw Jesse under the bus. What a woman!

That was truly sickening.

Casey's selfishness and inappropriate focus continues to shock me, even though it shouldn't--
-as noted, the excitement about her highschool friend visiting her.
-Casey goes on about how wonderful and important it is that Baez made arrangements for her to not have handcuffs during their visits bc she just needs that human contact.
-Casey seems fixated on how important her day-to-day is: "I ate coleslaw yesterday!!" "And grits!" "and bologne!" and how she was served lackluster juice and is now unable to consume more than 3 meals a day and must subsist on a paltry 3500 calories---why would she need more than that???
George looks really annoyed and like he keeps trying to mentally disengage Casey's blathering.
-Casey also really reeled Cindy in when she told Cindy how alike they are and how everyone says that Cindy is also a "fireball"-- and again, Casey emphasizes her resolve to "lie, cheat and steal" to ensure Caylee's return.

Wow, just wow. :beamup: Gist:

:balloon:Cindy: Did Caylee ever stay at Tony's house?

:cool2:Casey: No.

:balloon:Cindy: Are you sure?

:cool2:Casey: I wouldn't leave Caylee just anywhere.

:balloon:Cindy: I know you wouldn't, that's why I had to ask , Sweetheart.

:hypno:ROUND & ROUND & ROUND...:hypno:

I found some "nuggets" I am investigating now and will report back on.
1. CA and her concern for tiffany ring "jeff" gave her...she either doesnt believe it, knows she hocked it, or something...
2. Who is Mike Kozac? Is he kodak/fake email name?
3. Same with Earl Meredith
4. why is CA so concerned where KC gets her hair done?? Is this because the hair they plucked out of her noggin is going to be drug tested and if she was using chloroform it would be discovered?

Can I have Moderator feedback about this idea? I do really think it could be most helpful to separate the individual tapes, so that we can all have a shared point of reference and most effectively analyze the statements contained in each visitation. Can there be a unique thread for each visit?

Most EXCELLENT idea!:woohoo::woohoo:

She played so many headgames I couldn't believe it. The waterworks at will for daddy...the complete avoidance by KC of some questions, going as far as telling her to hold on, etc...the patronizing voice to mom when she was trying to say " Dammit Mom quit asking me questions..you know Im guilty..wait til I get home and we'll discuss it...I will sleep in your room with GA on the couch so we can work our story out.

It so convenient, isn't it. "Mom, we're not talking Caylee...." But Adverb Woman is being as STRONG as she can. God, she just wants to go home! SHE wants to be with George and Cindy....oh AND help find Caylee.

I am on my way to the charger game. Go ahead with individual threads as people want to discuss. If it clogs up the forum we can always move them to the sticky forum later. Have fun and go chargers!!!

I hope they let the thread stay.
It is a great idea :idea: It sure will help us stay organized. I for one, need all the help I can get. :blowkiss:

Casey complains that she is drinking juice that has "No real Juice."

I would reply:
"Sweetheart, I am more concerned that your kidnapping story has no real kidnapper, not that the juice isn't almost as important."

Her heart is aching because SHE just want's to be home with her family. She KNOWS Caylee will be home soon. Paster? Minister? Cindy asks if she want some interaction. KC responds. Really funny, she was going to see Ho-zay. Coincidentally, some one else was at the table and he was a minister and told her a little story that was just what SHE needed to lift HER spirits. Oh joy! A minister REACHES OUT. Almost from day 1. Laugter can get you out of what you're feeling. The minister told her that. Cindy tells her it's ok to laugh and, essentially, don't worry be happy. KC is worried about her conversations. They have to keep everything quiet. She was so happy to see George and Cindy in person. It felt so much better in her heart. It made HER feel better. She got a field trip. It was better to be out of jail, uplifting. It helped HER perspective. Oh Man, she's a talker to rival Cindy. Orange didn't fall out of the grove. Wow. More laughing KC. Glad her spirits are elevated. Me, me, I, my, I, giggle.

I would reply:
"Sweetheart, I am more concerned that your kidnapping story has no real kidnapper, not that the juice isn't almost as important."

Oh good one, MH!:Banane29: Very good.

I would reply:

:rolling:

That's one of the funniest things I've read on this forum...

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

I found the question about someone being in the house to be interesting. It seems to tie in to Cindy's email saying that George denied coming home during his work hours on a particular day. We know that Casey had a habit of 'going off to work' and returning home after George left. Something Casey did left evidence of someone being in the house. My first thought was moving the pool ladder, but someone wouldn't have to have a key to the house to get into the backyard, would they?

What's got me is the comment (paraphrasing here)

"You've been the best grandparents... I'm so glad Caylee had you guys....(then backtracking) That she STILL has you..."

(bolding mine, obviously)

Right.

That made me stop in my tracks.

Also I love how Casey is talking about ZFG, and her "sister" is "Samantha" then Casey quickly says "She has like the whitest name possible...(and quickly adds) "They have different dads."

She just makes it up as she goes along...

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

I found the question about someone being in the house to be interesting. It seems to tie in to Cindy's email saying that George denied coming home during his work hours on a particular day. We know that Casey had a habit of 'going off to work' and returning home after George left. Something Casey did left evidence of someone being in the house. My first thought was moving the pool ladder, but someone wouldn't have to have a key to the house to get into the backyard, would they?

True, I wonder if they kept the pool ladder in the laundry room, or in the pool shed, etc? I guess that doesn't make a lot of sense, but nothing in this case does, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy