1004 users online (174 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.07.30 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Hey nancy can we just start them as people want to discuss rather than all at once?

Way too chipper. And when they show her the shirts that Annie had made, she's just like "Oh, tell her thank you." and "Cool." So nonchalant.

DUDE. SHE IS TRYING TO FIND YOUR "KIDNAPPED" child. She took the initiative, even MORE initiative than you have taken, to find your child. It's more than "COOL."

I don't know if I can keep watching these. It's so...disgusting.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Hey nancy can we just start them as people want to discuss rather than all at once?
    I'm starting this video now-- I have to plow thru all of these in succession!!-- it's of course cool to close them until you feel they will get traffic :-) I just thought I'd put the threads out there for people who are watching them now.

When George first takes the phone to greet Casey, he tries to underscore how much he cares about her and how quiet the house is without Caylee and Casey. Casey says “trust me, I know! What ...has it been— 2 weeks?”

Because she clearly is only thinking about how long it’s been since SHE has been at home. She seems unwilling or unable to understand that George is talking about the void which exists because CAYLEE is gone and Casey is in jail because it’s her fault.

Casey, IMO, enjoys her new status as the "only child" of the house. She loves that she gets Cindy and George to herself now and seems quietly annoyed and anxious to change the subject when Caylee is brought up.

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    Way too chipper. And when they show her the shirts that Annie had made, she's just like "Oh, tell her thank you." and "Cool." So nonchalant.

DUDE. SHE IS TRYING TO FIND YOUR "KIDNAPPED" child. She took the initiative, even MORE initiative than you have taken, to find your child. It's more than "COOL."

I just clicked off, between the faking and the sloppy sugary dialogue.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    When George first takes the phone to greet Casey, he tries to underscore how much he cares about her and how quiet the house is without Caylee and Casey. Casey says “trust me, I know! What ...has it been— 2 weeks?”

Because she clearly is only thinking about how long it’s been since SHE has been at home. She seems unwilling or unable to understand that George is talking about the void which exists because CAYLEE is gone and Casey is in jail because it’s her fault.

Casey, IMO, enjoys her new status as the "only child" of the house. She loves that she gets Cindy and George to herself now and seems quietly annoyed and anxious to change the subject when Caylee is brought up.
    GOOD point.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Okay, Casey says she has had no time to write "the letters" then in the EXACT same conversation she is like yeah, come visit me...because all I'm doing is sitting around, reading, napping"

Quote Originally Posted by rosepetal1065 View Post
    I just clicked off, between the faking and the sloppy sugary dialogue.
    Me too. I can't take it anymore.

OMG this is even worse than the previous visit. Casey prattles ON AND ON about her sleep hygiene and all the "uplifting" and "enlightening" experiences she's been having lately. She sounds like a 9 year old who just returned from her first stay at sleep away camp!!! George, ps, appears super annoyed and keeps looking away.

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando
    George's tactic of guilt tripping KC by continually mentioning Caylee just pisses KC off. He doesn't get it. It's about HER not Caylee!!

Hello! George!! She doesnt care how much you hurt. Or how quiet the house is. All you need to do for her is get her out.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando

Thats the problem. Until she does stuff for KC, she won't get any props!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

Yeah! And as George stands to model the shirt, Cindy implores Casey "Can you see her???" (meaning CAYLEE) and Casey says nothing about the picture of Caylee or Caylee and instead only answers with "Oh wow-- that's good." and asks Cindy to thank Annie.

It's really quite bothersome to Casey to have to keep talking about Caylee. That pesky topic sure keeps just getting in the way! If these tapes are admitted as evidence at trial, I don't believe there's ANYTHING Baez can do or say to try to convince the jury that Casey loved Caylee.

Oh how WONDERFUL!

She sits around LAUGHING and SMILING and telling little stories for DISTRACTION with the minister, I am just so damn HAPPY for her!!! Isnt that just f'n PEACHY.

I am not coping well with this interview...

And I too am giddy about the opportunity for SHOWERS that court appearances bring! YAAAAY for KC! Showers! YIPPEEEEEEEEE.

If I hear "God, *deep sigh*" followed by a promise that day after day, more and more, KC feels Caylee is getting closer, (wtih more sighing and GIGGLING), I am going to EXPLODE.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast