819 users online (121 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

OOOO I need to be home to help everyone look for Caylee, I just want out of here...............RIGHT!

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    GA knows the baby's dead. This whole thing is about stroking KC for answers and she offers NOTHING! no depth, no emotion, her crying is totally phoney. Her promises are bull$hit as we all now know. Protective custody? OMG!
    Last edited by rosepetal1065; 12-05-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Every tear shed is just because Daddy said they can't bond her out. All that is just a guilt trip. How dare you not get me out of here! I can't look for her in HERE, jeez.

Anyone elso notice the awkward moments of complete silence? When George is done with is long drawn out speeches, she is silent. She has no interest in what he is talking about, almost like she is being inconvienced.

What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaPhia View Post
    Anyone elso notice the awkward moments of complete silence? When George is done with is long drawn out speeches, she is silent. She has no interest in what he is talking about, almost like she is being inconvienced.
    That was my take on it also. She seemed almost robotic to me. I find all of this so strange. It's almost like GA was visiting a family member in the hospital with a terminal disease. I guess because they knew they were being recorded things were strained. But the whole thing seemed surreal to me for some reason.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelleaz View Post
    What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.
    He said "I don't want to talk about it much" Yep, I was wondering about that also. Nothing that was in OC system that anyone found early on. I am pretty sure some checked Ohio...but I wouldn't bet on it.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I am so curious about what GA is talking about.

Years ago, when I did what I did. I don't want to go into this too deep. But everything was already handled within a judges chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelleaz View Post
    Maybe Cindy's brother R might know. If anyone has a conduit to him, perhaps they could ask.

I wonder if it is related to the rumor of throwing his father through the dearlership window, there may have been charges brought.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I am so curious about what GA is talking about.

Years ago, when I did what I did. I don't want to go into this too deep. But everything was already handled within a judges chamber.
    IS THIS THE BLACKMAIL KC HAS OVER GA????? is it why the ants walk on eggshells?

Talk talk talk talk talk and yet they say nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    I wonder if it is related to the rumor of throwing his father through the dearlership window, there may have been charges brought.
    I think that seems like a good idea-- hmmm. I wonder what this is all about. If it's not something we've already heard of, I bet it's not anything too intense, otherwise the media would have been all over this?

Anyone know where in Ohio they were from?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast