Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

OOOO I need to be home to help everyone look for Caylee, I just want out of here...............RIGHT!

GA knows the baby's dead. This whole thing is about stroking KC for answers and she offers NOTHING! no depth, no emotion, her crying is totally phoney. Her promises are bull$hit as we all now know. Protective custody? OMG!

Every tear shed is just because Daddy said they can't bond her out. All that is just a guilt trip. How dare you not get me out of here! I can't look for her in HERE, jeez.

Anyone elso notice the awkward moments of complete silence? When George is done with is long drawn out speeches, she is silent. She has no interest in what he is talking about, almost like she is being inconvienced.

What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.

Anyone elso notice the awkward moments of complete silence? When George is done with is long drawn out speeches, she is silent. She has no interest in what he is talking about, almost like she is being inconvienced.

That was my take on it also. She seemed almost robotic to me. I find all of this so strange. It's almost like GA was visiting a family member in the hospital with a terminal disease. I guess because they knew they were being recorded things were strained. But the whole thing seemed surreal to me for some reason.

What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.

He said "I don't want to talk about it much" Yep, I was wondering about that also. Nothing that was in OC system that anyone found early on. I am pretty sure some checked Ohio...but I wouldn't bet on it.

I am so curious about what GA is talking about.

Years ago, when I did what I did. I don't want to go into this too deep. But everything was already handled within a judges chamber.

Maybe Cindy's brother R might know. If anyone has a conduit to him, perhaps they could ask.

I wonder if it is related to the rumor of throwing his father through the dearlership window, there may have been charges brought.

I am so curious about what GA is talking about.

Years ago, when I did what I did. I don't want to go into this too deep. But everything was already handled within a judges chamber.

IS THIS THE BLACKMAIL KC HAS OVER GA????? is it why the ants walk on eggshells? :banghead:

Talk talk talk talk talk and yet they say nothing!

I wonder if it is related to the rumor of throwing his father through the dearlership window, there may have been charges brought.

I think that seems like a good idea-- hmmm. I wonder what this is all about. If it's not something we've already heard of, I bet it's not anything too intense, otherwise the media would have been all over this?

Perhaps when he chucked the father through the plateglass window? The family/police kept it on the down-low, due to his being LE? Maybe?

IIRC, when GA left this visit, he spoke with the media and said that Casey told him that Caylee would be home by her third birthday. I never heard KC say any such thing. Did I miss something? All I heard was her repeating that she wants Caylee home....after KC gets home first....of course.

George is really pulling out all the stops in trying to ingratiate himself to Casey. It's so sick and sad to watch him pander to her because I believe he KNOWS what's happened at this point.
George asks if he can give Casey $ for her commissary account and Casey tells him "don't even bother. There's no point in buying stuff that I'm not going to be able to use." And then she offers meekly, "I have a Bible."

Ok, Casey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back