Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    I wonder if it is related to the rumor of throwing his father through the dearlership window, there may have been charges brought.
    That's what I'm thinking.

Perhaps when he chucked the father through the plateglass window? The family/police kept it on the down-low, due to his being LE? Maybe?
    Last edited by HeSaidSheSaid; 12-04-2008 at 10:47 PM. Reason: typed FIL instead of father, originally
    We take our children everywhere we go. I don't believe in having them and then leaving them to someone else to bring up. ~Jayne Mansfield~

Quote Originally Posted by Noniegrace View Post
    Anyone know where in Ohio they were from?
    Trumbull County
    Howland and Warren Ohio.
    http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/2...s-valley-ties/

IIRC, when GA left this visit, he spoke with the media and said that Casey told him that Caylee would be home by her third birthday. I never heard KC say any such thing. Did I miss something? All I heard was her repeating that she wants Caylee home....after KC gets home first....of course.

George is really pulling out all the stops in trying to ingratiate himself to Casey. It's so sick and sad to watch him pander to her because I believe he KNOWS what's happened at this point.
    George asks if he can give Casey $ for her commissary account and Casey tells him "don't even bother. There's no point in buying stuff that I'm not going to be able to use." And then she offers meekly, "I have a Bible."

Ok, Casey!

I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.

Pffft, pure snow job. Crap on a cracker. She yammers on like she knows he'll believe in him.
    A mother, a real mother would be BEGGING her father to find that child.

Angry

I do feel sorry for George - he seemed so idealistic. He reminded me of a cross between Steve Martin and Ferris Beuhler. KC is just pre evil....
    "YOU DON'T HAVE A DESK..ALRIGHT!! YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB..." - Nancy Grace 9/19/08

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    IIRC, when GA left this visit, he spoke with the media and said that Casey told him that Caylee would be home by her third birthday. I never heard KC say any such thing. Did I miss something? All I heard was her repeating that she wants Caylee home....after KC gets home first....of course.
    I picked up on this too. But, I wasn't sure if this was the correct visit.
    She never said Caylee would be home, only that she wanted to be home.

Quote Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post
    I do feel sorry for George - he seemed so idealistic. He reminded me of a cross between Steve Martin and Ferris Beuhler. KC is just pre evil....
    I don't because I think he is the most gifted liar in the bunch. Cindy and Casey are amateurs compared to him. He is honestly believable and sincere in his lies so much so that fact is indistinguishable from fiction as he talks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Broderick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfire View Post
    I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.
    You could be right. It makes sense in that context.

I don't feel sorry for George at all. He knows Caylee is dead. IMO, the whole family is sick.

In viewing these videos, I do feel a small bit of sympathy for both Cindy and George. Cindy and George are both kissing KC's *$$ in order to get her to talk, and she will tell them nothing. It's all about "me" with KC. I feel also, that GA and CA are the ones that aren't going to see KC anymore. They are probably as fed up with her as we are. That doesn't stop them from trying to get her off the DP, but really, what result comes of these visits? Nothing! Except KC blathers on and GA and CA feel no better. They definitely know, tho, that Caylee is gone.

George is so obviously trying to convince Casey to tell the truth. Great try, George, but she's not going to crack.

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast