802 users online (138 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

This interview is also known as 'talking in code'
    Last edited by Winnts; 12-05-2008 at 03:07 AM.

No joke...and it's gonna take a better person than me to be able to crack it. This whole video was just weird.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Did anyone else find Casey's giggles quite disturbing during this interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    Disturbing is an understatement. I can tell you there wouldnt be any giggles, references to bad food, the inablility to shower etc. I think by the time my brother/mother or father reached through the phone line and choked the living poop out of me I would be begging for forgiveness on my hands and knees.

Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?

Definately...Those wild girlish giggles. It was just strange and totally disgusting.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

I find both of Cindy and George's children disturbing! LOL Thanks for the thread--I can't bring myself to watch those 2 talk anymore. The "code" is too aggravating for me to handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?
    Lol, that's the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Casey responds: um huh I know.

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?
    Last edited by Winnts; 12-05-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: typo

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

LA: Would I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

It made perfect sense to Casey. I guess we aren't as smart as she is.

LA: Would I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

I have no idea .....but my gut is telling me they both are in something together and it isnt good.

I have not heard this tape yet and after reading this thread so far I don't believe there is enough caffeine in the morning to get me through it....who in the H talks like this? convey? puleaseeeee
    frigging unreal.

and let me add my hat is off to every detective who had to work on this case...they deserve every dollar they make.
    Here.

I am so impressed how easily Casey throws the people that she text that day, depending on the frequency of texts and in what order the text came in, under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    I have not heard this tape yet and after reading this thread so far I don't believe there is enough caffeine in the morning to get me through it....who in the H talks like this? convey? puleaseeeee
    frigging unreal.

and let me add my hat is off to every detective who had to work on this case...they deserve every dollar they make.
    I'm sure the detectives listening asked the same question. Lee is clueless that Casey is laughing at him.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast