841 users online (174 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Orlando Mapsco?

I live in Dallas, and we have a map called Mapsco that refers to locations with AA and 11 formats.

Given that KC says there are clues hidden in her passwords, I'm curious if the Orlando area uses any maps like this, and if the blocks "R23" and "T55" have any meaning in relation to the ping maps.

Also, the mention of BlackJack in relation to a map.

Could be A(ace)10(any ten card)

On a Mapsco type map this would be on the bottom left of a page. Where was the comment KC made about "bottom left" in relation to the BlackJack?

Are you saying that her hints would be where Caylee was deposited or buried after her death?

I think so, yes.

Rand McNally does have an orlando street map guide that uses these alphanumeric location blocks, according to their website, but I'm all the way in TX and have no way to look at one and see if this is even plausible :/

I found this site--is it what you're talking about?

http://www.mapsco.com/detail.aspx?ID=2059
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Yes, that one! Does anyone have one to take a look at??

Oh we call these Thomas Bros Guides here in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    I live in Dallas, and we have a map called Mapsco that refers to locations with AA and 11 formats.

Given that KC says there are clues hidden in her passwords, I'm curious if the Orlando area uses any maps like this, and if the blocks "R23" and "T55" have any meaning in relation to the ping maps.
    That sounds like something worth checking out for sure. I don't have one, but maybe some of our Orlando sleuths would have access to one and can check it out.

I am in Volusia county an hour away from the A's.

I have a "Trakker Map" spiral bound map book that covers the whole county and has the same format spoken about. Single alpha thru double alpha plus numbers.

Target sells the single city Trakkers as well, they look like a regular map. Think we have Rand McNally here too.

Any 7-11 would have these or local bookstore (B & N) for the big spiral bound ones. I got my spiral bound one 8 years ago at a 7-11 for $20 when house hunting. I am going to be in downtown O-town this afternoon and can check the 7-11. Maybe someone in Orlando right now has one and can check those coordinates.

Seems like a lot of planning for KC to check map coordinates, but who knows anymore...this whole case is bizarre!
    Last edited by ShadowGal; 12-05-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: clarity
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

It's probably "absolutely" *gag* nothing, but if it hasn't been checked out..

Blackberry Phones also have a GPS Locator Map program. When I get a chance I will look at mine to see if any numbers like above come up in the program.

-Rand McNally map of Metro Orlando - it is double digit/double Alphabet. Here is the range V,W,X,Z,AA-CA then 15-62 numerical.
    -Universal Flip map Orlando - I-W then 18-30 numerical.
    Are you saying that a single digit map of some kind is needed? Would we need the same map that Casey was using in order to figure this out?

Honestly does anyone think that Casey is smart enough to figure all this out? Just my own opinion. I can't even imagine that she had time to come up with secret codes while she was busy partying and spending nights with diffrent men. My opinion only.

It could be either/or, Lucky.

On Rand, what areas are T55 and then R23? Or.. double alpha? I hate not being able to see it, ugh! I'm guessing there's no TI55 or RI23.

This is something I believe only looks complex because we're looking at it backwards without a source. It's not a complex code you'd have to be super smart to refer to. It's simplistic.

If I called up my brother (yes, I have one lmao) and said hey, pull out the map in your glove compartment and go check out this place.. IDK exactly, but it's down in A10 on the bottom left..

He'd already know what map we had in common. The hardest part of figuring this out from the other end is that we don't have that information.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast