Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Messages for Kyle

I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.

Messages for Kyle

Dear Kyle,

Please know that you have captured the hearts of millions of people all over the world. People want to help you Kyle, please let them.

Please open your arms and take in the love and help that will come your way the rest of your life.

Don't be afraid to ask for what you need. Don't be afraid to tell people how you feel. The ugliness in your life is over. From now on your heart and soul will heal because you will now see how truly loving people can be.

Kyle, you will heal, but it will take time. Heal at your own pace. Take your time. You have a lot of life to catch up on but only when you feel you are ready to do so.

We are here for you dear Kyle.

Love,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW AND TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM.

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
     | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Millions of people around the world are watching out for you now, Kyle. Please look ahead to the bright future that you can make for yourself, with whatever help you need. It is there for the asking.
    We won't forget about you.

Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...

Thinking of you

Hi Kyle,

I have been thinking about you every day. I think you are a brave young man and have tremendous courage.

I just wanted you to know that people all over the world love you and are praying for you. There are many good people in this world who wish you the very best. I hope you are beginning to heal. When things seem tough, take a deep breath and take in the love that we all feel for you.

Take Care.

With love,
    Laney

Dear Kyle,
    I've been praying for you since I heard about you. You were so brave, and you will be able to heal and have a wonderful future. God created a very special person when he created you, and you can bring a lot of good to this world. Many people love you already and are pulling for you. Rest, take things slowly and don't be discouraged about anything. Most importantly, know that you are loved!

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Sweetheart-

I can't explain why you have drawn the kind of fire you have in your short life-I have no idea why the adults who were responsible for caring for you have failed you...but I can tell you this-when you walked into the gym that day you walked away from the old horrible life and into something new. A fresh start-a chance to love, be loved and be safe. I hope that this email finds you still safe, son. I am sure that you must know by now how you have stirred the world with your terrible suffering-I wish you peace, joy and a HUGE helping of happieness. We will be watching out for you.

Good Luck,
    Love,
    Believe09
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

7. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Hi Kyle,
    I cannot begin to imagine the pain you have endured. You have touched so many hearts - I hope someday you will know that.
    After I read about you (thinking that I once lived in Tracy, CA), I hugged both my kids. Sami is 14 and Wade is 4. Wade has been in the system for 2 years and he came to our home and our hearts 3 months ago. I hope you know that not all people are like these people you have had to deal with. Thank God for your courage to get out of the situation. Godspeed to you and remember that there are a lot of people out here that want only the best for you.
    Take care,
    Terry, Sami and Wade from Mississippi

Smile

Dear Kyle.....

It is an honor for me to be able to correspond with the type of person that I hold the highest - A Survivor! You will never be alone again, Sweetie and please know that the worst part of your life is over and realize that you have the ability within you to conquer any and all obstacles in life!

RiverRat
    December 20008

Kyle:

Just a few days ago, you made headlines when you gathered enough strength within yourself, to release your life from what must have been a living nightmare. Because of that strength, your will to live, and that willingness to do whatever you had to do in order to free yourself, you are now exactly what you set out to be, free, free from that living nightmare you have been enduring for ever so long now. In doing this, you have shown the whole world what an extra-ordinary young man that you are.

Please know, you will probably never know why people like your captors do what they do, or even what would possess them to go to such lengths in the first place. Some people just choose to be monsters. There is no reason other than this is just what they choose to do. Please, do not waste your life now, trying to figure these people out. You would have to have the same mindset as they do, and believe it or not, there are very few people in this world who are like them, and no matter how hard you try, as a person that is not like them, you will never figure it out and it would be a waste to try and do so.

Now is your time to begin to heal, and to realize that the world as a whole, is not the cruel heartless world that you have lived in before now. Life is full of loving and caring people who are now standing behind you, praying for you, and willing to do anything that they can to help you with whatever you may face in your future. You dug deep enough within yourself to grab a hold of your life-line, but now is the time for you to just hang on, and let all of the wonderful, caring people of this world, do what we can to help you go on with your life.

Life is never easy, and even though yours has been especially hard, you do have a very bright future ahead of you, one filled with love and kindness, if you're willing to just hang on, and accept what will now come your way. There have been many others like you, who have gone on and used their experiences to their advantage, instead of letting it ruin their lives. You have shown us that you have the strength inside of yourself to do anything that you want, and this, too, will be a part of your healing process, if you'll just accept what others have to give, instead of focusing on where you came from.

Please know that even though we might seem like strangers to you now, we are here for you, for whatever you need, for how ever long you need it. We will be here for you now, and we will be here for you in the future. We can be here to cry with you, or we can be here to laugh with you. If you need a shoulder to just lean on, you will find it right here, and if you just need someone to listen, that, too, is right here waiting for you! A stranger is only a person that you don't know, but a friend is someone that will be there for you anytime, any place, for whatever you need. And that is what we are and what we will continue to be, for as long as you need it.

I also want you to know how very proud of you that I am. For someone who has been through what you have, you are truly an amazing young man, who has more strength inside of you than anybody that I know. It would be an honor to call you my friend, but it would be much more of an honor for me to watch you use your strength to overcome your past, use it to your advantage, and to become the best that you can be. You have that ability, and I have no doubt whatsoever, that somewhere, sometime, down the road, you can and will do great things, if that is the life that you choose. It will not be easy, and it might take longer than you'd like, but right now, the world is full of more possibilities than you could ever imagine.

I am praying for you, and will continue to pray for you and your future, and since I know that God answers prayers, I know without a shadow of a doubt, your future can and will be full of accomplishments. Whatever you want to make of it, it is there for the taking. God will be there with you, and each of us will be there for you, and we will continue to be there rejoicing with you all the way, through the good times and the bad times. After all, that is what friends are for.

Remain strong my friend, and always, always remember, you are loved and cherished more than you could ever imagine!!!
    Seeking Justice for Jennifer, Michael and Mary Short Murders: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...jennifer+short

Dear Kyle,
    My heart goes out to you...I wish I could give you a hug..I am so sorry for what you have been through, but things will get better now...
    You won't be hurt again...My thoughts and prayers are with you...
    God Bless You.

Kitty
    North Carolina

Dear Kyle,

I have been so touched by your story, and moved by the strength and courage you have shown in overcoming the terrible ordeal you have suffered.

Life holds moments of sadness and fear for us all, but in your heart you now hold a special power to help you through those moments. From the courageous young woman who stood up to shield you, prepared to face those that would do you further harm; the doctors and nurses who are now there for you, giving their all to help you heal; to the many thousands of people throughout the world who now hold you in their thoughts and prayers.

Surviving the very worst of times, to then witness the overwhelming goodness of the majority of people in this world, allows you an opportunity for the very brightest of futures... and I have no doubt that the very brightest of futures awaits you!

Love and very best wishes for your health and happiness,

Marilynn

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge"
    . ~ Stephen Hawking

Kyle, you showed such strength and courage to escape like you did. Please don't give up now, be strong and brave. There are people all over the world who are praying for you every day, and we know that it will take time to heal. But you will! Yes, there are evil people in this world... but not everyone is bad, there are so many good people out there... trust them, because they will help you. The worst is over... you will never have to go through that again. May God Bless You, and may you always know only love and kindness from this day forward. We Love You, Kyle.

Dear Kyle, you are not alone. There are people who care for you and people who will never let anyone hurt you like this ever again.
    Have faith, I don't know if you are religious but if you aren't it's ok, I just want you to know this, from the Bible: Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
    And neither will we.

All the best,
    Fay

Kyle,

Our hearts have been breaking for you simply hearing the obstacles that you have had to overcome in your life.

Please know that there are people praying for you and hoping the best for you. Don't allow what has happened to hurt your life any further. You are an amazing young man and you have what many people do not - the courage and capacity to overcome what could have killed you! You are a survivor! Thank God for your strength to overcome.

I would encourage you to continue to reach out to those around you when help is offered. Many people have been touched by your experiences and want to help you. And most importantly, reach out to God. I know life doesn't make a lot of sense, but He does love you. My husband and I will be praying for you, that you may be successful in everything you set out to do. We pray that you find peace throughout the rest of your life.

It's all over now, and you have a world of possibilities ahead of you. We all can't wait to see what wonderful things may happen with such a strong young man like you! God bless you.

Love,
    Elisha and Joe
    Love never fails.

God gives. God takes. God's name be ever blessed. Job 1:21

Dear Kyle,

I was so saddened to hear your story, but relieved that you were able to escape the captors who should've been taking care of you.

Your courage is amazing and I know that you are a survivor. I will pray for you to heal physically and emotionally, and I will also pray that you find people in this world who will love you unconditionally, as you deserve to be loved.

Hold your head high, knowing that you have done nothing wrong. Stay strong and realize that MOST people would never have treated you that way. There is something wrong with the people that hurt you, but there is nothing wrong with you!!

You are special, you are important and you matter!! I pray that you'll be able to accept that truth as you move forward with your life. I wish all good things for your future.

With love and respect,
    SieSie

Kyle, my heart breaks for you for what you have had to endure. As others have said, there are people everywhere who have taken you into our hearts. Please know that the evil you were subjected to is not the norm. You are a very brave young man and I am so glad you had the courage to escape the hell you were living in. I wish that I could give you a hug. I pray that you can overcome this and go on to have a very happy life. Please know that you are in my heart and in my prayers. Big hugs for you Kyle.

Dear Kyle. As I sit to write you I can't find the exact words I want to say. The people that was supossed to care for you failed you. Now everyone in the world is praying you over come what unfortunally you have known as life. I know you will go on to do great things Kyle and I wish for you that every dream and hope you have comes true.

Please do not think it was your fault that you was abused as it is not. You are a innocent child ( OK OK a Teen!) and you did not deserve this type of treatment as nobody does.

We love you Kyle the whole world is sending love your way.

Love

Trina

Kyle~

Among life's tragedies and triumphs great things emerge. The worst is over and putting it behind you with the help of kind, loving people who only want what is best for you is now coming. You have shown a strength which is miraculous. This strength will continue to carry you through.

I will continue to pray for you to heal and for your heart to mend. I pray for you to find peace instead of fear, find love instead of evil, and forever know that what makes the difference will be what you possess inside that no one can ever take from you which is the strength and spirit you used to survive. You are the miracle and you will emerge on the other side of this tragedy. May you find your hopes and dreams in this world.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Hi Kyle, what a strong, brave young man you are. I am so happy that you were able to free yourself and you, yes it was you who got yourself started on the road to a new, happy and healthy life. I'm so proud that you took the steps you needed to free yourself and begin a new life. Free of pain, full of love. Best wishes Kyle. I hope you know that all of us here at Websleuths and indeed around the world are pulling for you and wishing you the best. You have touched our heartstrings. I hope we have the chance to touch yours.

Hi Kyle

Here are the words to a Christmas carol written by a man named Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. They may be hard to understand right now, but read these words every year, and as you grow, you will understand them more. You are safe now, and lots of people really do care about you. You have turned out to be a blessing to all of us. Enjoy reading all your messages, and have a Holly Jolly Christmas!!! Here's the song.

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
    Their old familiar carols play,
    And wild and sweet the words repeat
    Of peace on earth, good will to men.

I thought how, as the day had come,
    The belfries of all Christendom
    Had rolled along the unbroken song
    Of peace on earth, good will to men.

And in despair I bowed my head:
    "There is no peace on earth," I said,
    "For hate is strong and mocks the song
    Of peace on earth, good will to men."

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
    "God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
    The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
    With peace on earth, good will to men."

Till, ringing singing, on its way,
    The world revolved from night to day,
    A voice, a chime, a chant sublime,
    Of peace on earth, good will to men!

Written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1867
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

Kyle,
    I have been following your story and it has touched me deeply. The courage you showed was tremendous. Please know how many people care about you and only wish the best for you and your future! I applaud you for being able to escape from your captors, and hope that you will have a wonderful fresh start.

Help is never far away, don't be afraid to ask for it! You provide inspiration for other people in your situation. My thoughts and wishes are with you Kyle.

My Dearest Kyle,

Although we haven’t met, I want you to know that your strength and courage are an inspiration to me.

I pray that one day soon you will be able to move past this nightmare and enjoy a life filled with the love and happiness that you so rightfully deserve. Please know that you are loved and cared for by so many. You have touched our hearts Kyle and we will not let you down.

Stand tall my friend, there’s a brand new life just waiting for you.

All my love,
    Lore

Dearest Kyle,
    I have been a foster parent for over 20 years, have adopted 7 boys and would have considered it an honor and a privilege to call you my son. I'm so very sorry for all that you have been through and I pray that God will not only heal your body but your mind and your heart. You are a gift and a treasure and the world awaits all that you have to offer. You are a warrior and a survivor full of inner strength. God bless you richly and make his face to shine upon you always.
    Sincerely,
    Sherry

Dear Kyle, my new friend...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers since hearing your story. Consider the day you escaped as the beginning of your new life that will be filled with much love and acceptance. You are a true hero and survivor in the eyes and hearts of many, many people. Remember always, that God gives and is your strength!!

You are a HERO!!!

With much Love...
    Titan

Hello, Kyle,
    Many people here have already expressed very well what I have thought but I just wanted you to know that you have touched my soul, too.
    You have been sorely exposed to the worst of this world and now, I pray, you will receive the best of it.
    Something that has helped me through this life and still is:
    The GOD OF LOVE is with you and INSIDE you
    THE TRUE GOD and Father of us all
    Ps.27:10 has been a verse I have clung to since I was not much older than you are now:
    "When my father and mother forsake me, then The Lord will take care of me."
    God is the God of all comfort and the Healer of all wounds.
    I Pray as you heal you will come to know the love, the peace and joy that God IS and which I and many who have already written want to share with you.
    such as the song (a favorite of mine) written for the world by Longfellow and shared with us by "Hornswoggle"......."I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"......listen for the bells, Kyle, the bells of love , not hate...
    God's loving thoughts to you , my young friend, whom I have never met in person, but have in Spirit..

Dear Kyle,

I am so sorry for the way you have been treated by the people who were supposed to protect you. Myself, along with everyone else who has heard your story (and believe me, your story was heard around the world), wish you a speedy recovery and hope that the outpouring of love you are sure to receive will help restore your faith in humanity. Please know that the world is filled with good people with kind hearts and most people are nothing like the people you have experienced in your life.

Please be assured that you will never again have to deal with any of those monsters ever again. They will never again be able to hurt you. This is a new beginning and I wish you nothing the BEST in everything you do from this day forward.

With much love,
    Jillian (Chicago)

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast