Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Dear Kyle. As I sit to write you I can't find the exact words I want to say. The people that was supossed to care for you failed you. Now everyone in the world is praying you over come what unfortunally you have known as life. I know you will go on to do great things Kyle and I wish for you that every dream and hope you have comes true.

Please do not think it was your fault that you was abused as it is not. You are a innocent child ( OK OK a Teen!) and you did not deserve this type of treatment as nobody does.

We love you Kyle the whole world is sending love your way.

Love

Trina

Kyle~

Among life's tragedies and triumphs great things emerge. The worst is over and putting it behind you with the help of kind, loving people who only want what is best for you is now coming. You have shown a strength which is miraculous. This strength will continue to carry you through.

I will continue to pray for you to heal and for your heart to mend. I pray for you to find peace instead of fear, find love instead of evil, and forever know that what makes the difference will be what you possess inside that no one can ever take from you which is the strength and spirit you used to survive. You are the miracle and you will emerge on the other side of this tragedy. May you find your hopes and dreams in this world.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Hi Kyle, what a strong, brave young man you are. I am so happy that you were able to free yourself and you, yes it was you who got yourself started on the road to a new, happy and healthy life. I'm so proud that you took the steps you needed to free yourself and begin a new life. Free of pain, full of love. Best wishes Kyle. I hope you know that all of us here at Websleuths and indeed around the world are pulling for you and wishing you the best. You have touched our heartstrings. I hope we have the chance to touch yours.

Hi Kyle

Here are the words to a Christmas carol written by a man named Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. They may be hard to understand right now, but read these words every year, and as you grow, you will understand them more. You are safe now, and lots of people really do care about you. You have turned out to be a blessing to all of us. Enjoy reading all your messages, and have a Holly Jolly Christmas!!! Here's the song.

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
    Their old familiar carols play,
    And wild and sweet the words repeat
    Of peace on earth, good will to men.

I thought how, as the day had come,
    The belfries of all Christendom
    Had rolled along the unbroken song
    Of peace on earth, good will to men.

And in despair I bowed my head:
    "There is no peace on earth," I said,
    "For hate is strong and mocks the song
    Of peace on earth, good will to men."

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
    "God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
    The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
    With peace on earth, good will to men."

Till, ringing singing, on its way,
    The world revolved from night to day,
    A voice, a chime, a chant sublime,
    Of peace on earth, good will to men!

Written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1867
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

Kyle,
    I have been following your story and it has touched me deeply. The courage you showed was tremendous. Please know how many people care about you and only wish the best for you and your future! I applaud you for being able to escape from your captors, and hope that you will have a wonderful fresh start.

Help is never far away, don't be afraid to ask for it! You provide inspiration for other people in your situation. My thoughts and wishes are with you Kyle.

My Dearest Kyle,

Although we haven’t met, I want you to know that your strength and courage are an inspiration to me.

I pray that one day soon you will be able to move past this nightmare and enjoy a life filled with the love and happiness that you so rightfully deserve. Please know that you are loved and cared for by so many. You have touched our hearts Kyle and we will not let you down.

Stand tall my friend, there’s a brand new life just waiting for you.

All my love,
    Lore

Dearest Kyle,
    I have been a foster parent for over 20 years, have adopted 7 boys and would have considered it an honor and a privilege to call you my son. I'm so very sorry for all that you have been through and I pray that God will not only heal your body but your mind and your heart. You are a gift and a treasure and the world awaits all that you have to offer. You are a warrior and a survivor full of inner strength. God bless you richly and make his face to shine upon you always.
    Sincerely,
    Sherry

Dear Kyle, my new friend...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers since hearing your story. Consider the day you escaped as the beginning of your new life that will be filled with much love and acceptance. You are a true hero and survivor in the eyes and hearts of many, many people. Remember always, that God gives and is your strength!!

You are a HERO!!!

With much Love...
    Titan

Hello, Kyle,
    Many people here have already expressed very well what I have thought but I just wanted you to know that you have touched my soul, too.
    You have been sorely exposed to the worst of this world and now, I pray, you will receive the best of it.
    Something that has helped me through this life and still is:
    The GOD OF LOVE is with you and INSIDE you
    THE TRUE GOD and Father of us all
    Ps.27:10 has been a verse I have clung to since I was not much older than you are now:
    "When my father and mother forsake me, then The Lord will take care of me."
    God is the God of all comfort and the Healer of all wounds.
    I Pray as you heal you will come to know the love, the peace and joy that God IS and which I and many who have already written want to share with you.
    such as the song (a favorite of mine) written for the world by Longfellow and shared with us by "Hornswoggle"......."I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"......listen for the bells, Kyle, the bells of love , not hate...
    God's loving thoughts to you , my young friend, whom I have never met in person, but have in Spirit..

Dear Kyle,

I am so sorry for the way you have been treated by the people who were supposed to protect you. Myself, along with everyone else who has heard your story (and believe me, your story was heard around the world), wish you a speedy recovery and hope that the outpouring of love you are sure to receive will help restore your faith in humanity. Please know that the world is filled with good people with kind hearts and most people are nothing like the people you have experienced in your life.

Please be assured that you will never again have to deal with any of those monsters ever again. They will never again be able to hurt you. This is a new beginning and I wish you nothing the BEST in everything you do from this day forward.

With much love,
    Jillian (Chicago)

Kyle,

Your strength and will to live is truly awe inspiring. I know a lot of adults would not have the character to survive what you have and been able to time the moment for a run for safety just as you did. You are truly a very remarkable young man.

You need to know that people all over the country are touched by your story. You have done nothing wrong. Please don't shut out other people, and never be afraid to open your heart and love and trust. There is no greater joy than being with people who love you and respect you. You will find that one day.

You've fought a long hard battle, and you must be very tired. Rest, my friend. You are safe and we've got you covered from here on out.

Dear Kyle,

What a strong and brave young man you are..and smart, too! Wow.. If I ever needed someone to protect me, I would count on you..that's for sure!

In the days ahead you're going to get even stronger and a whole lot healthier. Every day is only going to get better; you'll see. There are so many people who care about you--thousands of us! And we'll all be waiting to hear every word about the cool things you're going to do when you get well.

For now, I'm sending you a big kiss for your forehead and a huge hug. I'll think of you and pray for you every day. Good things are going to happen for you now, because you are the hero of your own story.

Love,
    Indigo

Hello Kyle - I have been following the stories about you and want to tell you that I admire your strength in surviving such an ordeal. Please know that most people are good people - something you will be able to discover now that you are free of the bad people who hurt you. I hope that in your new life you will find all the love and happiness you are so deserving of. Please know that there are many many of us who care about you and want to help you. Stay strong Kyle- let yourself heal and move forward into your new world of pizzas, love, and freedom to be who you want to be.

Hugs to you Kyle- Cindy
    This too shall pass

Kyle, first let me say how very sorry I am for what you have gone through in your life up until now. But always remember, you walked through a life of trouble and brought yourself out the other side. That is something that you should be very proud of. Never be ashamed of what has happened to you, it was not your fault. The only ones who should feel shame are the ones who should have cared for you.

You are free now and yes will be going back into the dreaded system. Use that time to heal, you will soon be free and out on your own. Best wishes for you and for your future.

Oh, dear Kyle, you sweet precious boy. My heart broke when I heard your story, and I wished that you could be safe in my house with me and my children.

You deserve so much more than this life has given you so far. I hope that you have already been set on a path that will allow you to receive the love and affection and other gifts life has to offer.

There is a whole world of people, most of whom are good and kind and would do whatever it takes to ensure that you are safe and loved and well cared for.

There are hundreds--thousands---of them here. Let us help you learn about the goodness of humanity. You've seen far too much of the ugliness.

Lots and lots of love to you.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast