Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Messages for Kyle

Kyle,

Your strength and will to live is truly awe inspiring. I know a lot of adults would not have the character to survive what you have and been able to time the moment for a run for safety just as you did. You are truly a very remarkable young man.

You need to know that people all over the country are touched by your story. You have done nothing wrong. Please don't shut out other people, and never be afraid to open your heart and love and trust. There is no greater joy than being with people who love you and respect you. You will find that one day.

You've fought a long hard battle, and you must be very tired. Rest, my friend. You are safe and we've got you covered from here on out.

Dear Kyle,

What a strong and brave young man you are..and smart, too! Wow.. If I ever needed someone to protect me, I would count on you..that's for sure!

In the days ahead you're going to get even stronger and a whole lot healthier. Every day is only going to get better; you'll see. There are so many people who care about you--thousands of us! And we'll all be waiting to hear every word about the cool things you're going to do when you get well.

For now, I'm sending you a big kiss for your forehead and a huge hug. I'll think of you and pray for you every day. Good things are going to happen for you now, because you are the hero of your own story.

Love,
    Indigo

Hello Kyle - I have been following the stories about you and want to tell you that I admire your strength in surviving such an ordeal. Please know that most people are good people - something you will be able to discover now that you are free of the bad people who hurt you. I hope that in your new life you will find all the love and happiness you are so deserving of. Please know that there are many many of us who care about you and want to help you. Stay strong Kyle- let yourself heal and move forward into your new world of pizzas, love, and freedom to be who you want to be.

Hugs to you Kyle- Cindy
    This too shall pass

Kyle, first let me say how very sorry I am for what you have gone through in your life up until now. But always remember, you walked through a life of trouble and brought yourself out the other side. That is something that you should be very proud of. Never be ashamed of what has happened to you, it was not your fault. The only ones who should feel shame are the ones who should have cared for you.

You are free now and yes will be going back into the dreaded system. Use that time to heal, you will soon be free and out on your own. Best wishes for you and for your future.

Oh, dear Kyle, you sweet precious boy. My heart broke when I heard your story, and I wished that you could be safe in my house with me and my children.

You deserve so much more than this life has given you so far. I hope that you have already been set on a path that will allow you to receive the love and affection and other gifts life has to offer.

There is a whole world of people, most of whom are good and kind and would do whatever it takes to ensure that you are safe and loved and well cared for.

There are hundreds--thousands---of them here. Let us help you learn about the goodness of humanity. You've seen far too much of the ugliness.

Lots and lots of love to you.

Hi Kyle,

Along with many others I offer you my support. Though it will take some time for you to believe it's true, the horrific experiences you have endured are over. My prayers are with you during your time of recovery and healing.

Many gentle hugs.

Dear Kyle,
    How can I put into words the courage I believe you have. You are so strong to have survived!! How brave you are to escape and run to where you could get help. I hope with all my heart that you know how many people do care and love you!
    I believe you will become a voice for many others out there who are hidden away and they will get help because of you and your courage.
    Please know that you are not alone and now that the world knows what happened to you, we will never let it happen again!!!

Much Love
    VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Dear Kyle,

We are all concerned about you here at WS. I think of you now, since hearing of your ordeal and I hope you are getting around to feeling better.
    You are a strong person and know that anything and everything you set your mind to do, you'll accomplish. Please have faith and believe in prayer, I'm praying for you, things will get better from this point.
    Believe in that.
    Take Care of yourself and God Bless You.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Kyle,

You're courage and strength are truly inspiring to anyone who hears your story. I want you to know that while there are bad people in this world, there are far more good people. People with big hearts that want to just reach out and give you a big hug and hold you and tell you everything will be alright. I know in my heart you will come out of all this even stronger, and that you will overcome this, and you will do something amazing with your life. Continue to be strong young man, and know that you have many good thoughts and prayers from all over the world coming to you.

With love and respect for an incredible human being,
    Mrs. V in North Carolina
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Dear Kyle.

When you feel down, as you likely will sometimes, look to the right, look to the left, look forward and back, look up, look down; you will find yourself surrounded by people who will never allow you to be hurt again.

Here's to your incredible courage and unbelievable strength to escape and fight back; you deserve nothing less than the respect and admiration given to a hero. A better life is coming. Your new life begins now; embrace it and try not to be afraid of it.

Rock on, Kyle. You may never truly realize it, but you are an inspiration to so many. Take the bad and make good with it where you can. I believe in you, we all believe in you.

Much Love and Support,
    Laece
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Hi Kyle,

I was so saddend to read what you have gone through. The day you entered the Gym was the day your old life ended and your new brighter and happier future began. NEVER blame yourself for what happened but with help and plenty of love learn to move forwards.

You are a very strong and couragous person, and draw upon your strengths in the coming months.

Lots of love and hugs to you.

Karen (UK)

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Kyle,

Hey there! I just really do not know what to say. I am SO sorry for what you have had to endure and go through. You are a very, very brave young man. God and some angels certainly kept you under their wings to guide you through a very scary thing. I'm glad you had the courage to get away. I hope you are getting the very best care and that you are coping with what you have had to go through. You have A LOT of people cheering and praying for you. Even though it might be hard to understand everything now but just know God has a plan for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Please stay strong, Kyle. Please know that we are on your side.

Nicole
    Atlanta
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Bobo is offline Avoid Contempt Before Prior Investigation
    Dear Kyle,
    You must be overwhelmed to find out that so many people know about you and care about you. There are so many good people who want to help you in any way they can.

Your tragic past is just that -- it is past. You will find ways to heal and there will be people who will help you find your way.

A picture of what was supposed to be you sitting by a lovely rock-strewn stream did not show your face, but it seemed to be a peaceful day. I wish for you more peaceful days. If this picture is of you, I hope you will someday find the joys and healing powers of fly fishing. Yes, fly fishing. I hope you will have someone contact a local fly fishing club. Most clubs have classes and programs that are free -- and members would be happy to take you fishing.

I know I would love to take you fishing -- you and your brother, too! There is something magical about the healing properties of standing in a stream with the water gently pushing against your legs while you hold a long fly rod in one hand and the heavy line in the other. I can testify about the magic first hand.

You and your brother are in my prayers.

P.S. If you ever want to contact me about fly fishing, Tricia has my permission to give you my email address.

Dearest Kyle,

I could send you buttloads of sympathy and lots of mushy feelings, but I highly doubt that you need that right now. What you need right now is to know that even after everything that has happened to you, none of it was your fault. NONE OF IT. I understand (more than you will ever know) that sometimes it will just seem easier to tell yourself that you deserved this, because then at least there is a reason. But truly, Kyle, there was no reason except that there are evil people in this world. None of us can change that.

You have survived, you still have your life and because of that you may wonder from time to time why it still seems to be getting harder. That's healing, it sometimes get worse before it gets better. But you really are through the worst. The physical pain is gone, the physical marks will fade, so don't worry about them. Worry about the inside, the hurt and broken places that no one can see.

Try to see that there are good people becuase there are and we far outweigh the bad guys. Try to remember that you are strong, you won't feel like it all the time, but you are. You saved yourself, which took an incredible, almost superhuman, amount of guts. No one that is as brave as you could ever become a bad person or a failure. There will be days, maybe not for awhile, but there will be, when you will wonder if they tainted you by exposing you to their anger, hate and evil. They did not. You are just a stronger person for choosing to live even knowing there are people like them in the world.

In everything they took from you, find the good that they gave you. The strength, the knowledge of yourself, things that you might never have had otherwise. Realize that for all they tried to break you down and turn you into a victim, it worked the opposite, giving you strength and the will to live.

Kyle, there are many survivors in this world and you are already one. But to truly succeed, don't just survive, live. Surviving is simply breathing and knowing that your heart beats. Living is totally different. It's feeling and loving and trusting, because although sometimes those things can hurt, they are worth it. I am glad that you survived, Kyle, now prove them wrong and LIVE.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Dearest Kyle, I am having a hard time choosing the right words to express my thoughts for you. Words must seem so empty in light of what you’ve gone through. I guarantee that there are many good people in this world, people who don’t break promises and keep their word. You are a courageous and smart young man to have been able to survive what you’ve endured. Your story will bring hope, and uplift many children and adults that have had the same experiences you had. You are a gift to many. May all your days ahead be everything you wish for.

Love and prayers,

Sue

Dear Kyle,
    I do not personally know you, but I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
    May this Christmas be the best one you have ever had, and may it be filled with love and caring!
    May this upcoming New Year be the best year you have ever had, also filled with love and healing!
    Just know that you are loved and have a place in many hearts and will never be forgotten. You are in my prayers, Kyle. May you find much happiness!

Love to you!
    LaLaw2000
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Kyle,

You will never again walk alone with so many loving people behind you.

God loves you, and so do I.

Dear Kyle,

I was so sad to read the story about what has happened to you. But so happy and impressed that you were courageous enough to get away.

I can't imagine how scared and lonely you must have been. Can you believe that now there are about a zillion people looking out for you? Every one of us hoping and praying that you'll be okay.

Please know that you did nothing to deserve this treatment. It's simply not the way human beings treat one another. The people who were supposed to care for and protect you failed - and that is very wrong.

Please give yourself a big imaginary hug from all of us and get better soon.

God Bless, Sweetheart.

Msfittz

Kyle,

Wow, I did'n't realize how difficult it would be to put in to words how much I respect you. How strong you are to make it through such difficult circumstances. Do you understand how huge that is? You are amazing strong! You are worthy of being loved , remember that. There are many, many people praying for you to carry on with your life and reach all goals and dreams that you wish for.

God Bless you Kyle, your in my thoughts and prayers.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Dear Kyle,

I was shocked to hear about how you were treated......I'm so sorry that you and your brothers life began with so much pain and hurt. Each day with tiny steps you will be able to move forward.....leave the past the past...don't let it control or take over the new journey you are now beginning....it will take time....your story has and will continue to touch the hearts of so many....there are a lot of strangers who would like to be your friend that care for you and your brother.

I pray that you will continue to be brave, strong and focused ..... show all those who have hurt you and let you down....that you are unstoppable ....you can do anything you put your mind to!

You are a hero! Hold your head high!
    I look forward to hearing all the wonderful things you do with your life! Hang in there and many hugs to you
    Rose from WA state

Dear Kyle,

I am sorry about what you have had to go through in your life. It is not fair, and most definitely not your fault. I am proud of you, that you were able to show such tremendous amounts of courage. The people in your former life are nothing short of terrorists, but you must work hard to ensure that they do not continue to be your emotional terrorists. I know that it will take hard work and a lot of time, but you have it in you, you have already showed us all. Many people will tell you what they think will help you heal, but you must trust your own instincts....whatever they may be. You now have the power to be in control of your life. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that you will allow people into your life again, because there are good people out there.

Huge love,
    Brandy

Kyle, please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of thousands of people who have heard your story and that we all wish you the best for your future. I'm certain you will have a hard time trusting others in the future, but please know that the bad people in this world are much more rare than good people who want only good things for you. I trust that you will overcome this terrible experience and go on to lead a wonderful life full of purpose. Keep a good thought and if you get down, please reread all the good wishes everyone has for you. God Bless You.
    Join the fray, or give peace a say!

Kyle,

I am always amazed by the human spirit. You have broken free and will begin a new and wonderful life. Please know that millions people have you in their hearts forever and, for that, you will never be alone.

With love and admiration,

Amy
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Dear Kyle,

Congratulations! This is the start of your new life. A life filled with promise and hope. A life filled with people all over this land who are praying for you. Who are concerned about YOU. YOU deserve some consideration for a change!

You are a fighter and a survivor. Many older and wiser people than you have given up on life and lost all hope, and their circumstances were not half as difficult as yours. Not you. There is something in you that is so real and true and strong that NO ONE was able to take your hope and fight away from you. For every single time those people tried to break you and tear you down, ten more people are going to be building you up and cheering you on. On to what?? You decide, with the help of the people you choose to trust.

Please tell Austin not to blame himself. The ONLY people to be blamed for this are ones who hurt the both of you. Read this ten times a day if you must. Read it until it sinks in. They are the ONLY people at fault here. Not you and not Austin! Not ever! You and Austin are family and whatever your family becomes will be what you choose it to be - so make it great!

Dream again. You can! Take time to heal and then let the people who you choose to be in your life help you to make your dreams a reality. It won't always be easy - it never is, but with you, I can honestly say the worst is behind you and the best years of your life are waiting ahead of you...gloriously long years with plenty of time to do all the things you've missed - so don't rush, take your time!!

If you ever need anything, post to this board or ask Austin to. You'd be suprised what good people are willing to do to help you if you only tell them how.

God bless you Kyle. God bless you Austin. God bless your family from this day forward.

God Bless You, Kyle!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast