Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Messages for Kyle

My heart is with you

Kyle,
    Your story has touched so many people in so many ways. I am not good with words as some are. Just know you are in my thoughts and heart. You are loved by so many who have never met you. You have a bright future ahead of you. You have already shown determination and strength, those qualities will carry you far in life. I like many others will never forget you. God bless you. Remember, that The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Kyle,

Wow! What an inspiration you are! You went through hell and came out on the other side. YOU did what you had to do to survive. YOU did not lay down and give up, YOU fought for yourself and YOU WON!

You now have the rest of your life ahead of you and proof that you have it within yourself to do anything you want.

I am so proud of you and I wish you an amazing life!
    Diana (Houston)

For Kyle...

I just now read your story and alot of this thread. I feel so badly for you to have to have gone through something like this. Just always remember it will get better sweety, I was abused and in foster care for six years. It was not like what you went through but I know how it makes you never want to trust a family again, you feel sooo lost and insecure but I am here to tell you as we all are on this message board that life does get better, keep your chin up and remember we all care about you here. You have people who love you and that is what is important! Dont look back at what happened, keep moving forward and life will become very rewarding for you!

God Bless you and remember we love you:-)
    All Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

savannahanna

Hi Kyle,
    Your story and bravery is an inspiration to all. You didn't deserve what has happened to you. But you have survived and hopefully are with people who really care about you! God gives us challenges in life and you have had a huge one-you must be a very special person as I believe God tests those who he knows will have the courage and faith to survive and you have become a hero to those who know your story!
    God Bless you,
    Savannahanna from Idaho

Dear Kyle,

You are an amazing soul and a true inspiration to other Survivers. I pray that with time and help you will heal and know joy, comfort and trust. My thoughts and prayers a with you during your long recovery.Please know that the are many, many people that would be honored to have such a fine young man as their friend or 'family'. Much love to you.God bless you. For you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGiJAn06AyQ

Sincerely,
    Roblyn

Happy Spring

Dear Kyle

The last time I wrote you was around Christmas time. I just want you to know that I still think of you and hope for you and yes, pray for you. I know that some things are going to be hard for you, but please remember that you have already conquered the hardest part of your life. You survived. You WON!!!

That is a HUGE victory!! If you survived the situation you were in, you can do anything. People know about you now, and for sure, people truly want to be good. They really do!! So let the good guys stay in your corner and you will never be alone again. I hope you can actually feel the love sent your way. After all that has happened, you are still one lucky guy!!! Continue to learn and grow. I feel that we will hear from you again someday, and it is going to be really great stuff!!

Be Happy!!!
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

Kyle....

When I heard about your story I was stunned by your courage! I can't imagine how hard it was for you to run into that gym...but I am so glad you found the courage to do so. The courage to want something better for yourself. The courage to make sure that those people wouldn't do that to another person. I truly don't know anyone as brave as you. Your courage makes you a very special person. I've thought of you often over these months. People all over the world have as well. I am a believer in prayer and have prayed for you as well. All of that positive energy will keep you strong and safe. Always expect the best for yourself...you are worth it.

Kyle, you are truly a courageous person. For your entire life you will strengthen every person you come in contact with. You will be the strongest person they will ever meet. The hope you give them will be a blessing from God. You will show them the depth of the human spirit. You are a miracle waiting to happen to so many people who feel hopeless and desperate. I will pray for you and for those who need to hear your story and be lifted up by it.

May you experience all the love and joy life has to offer.

-Michelle (Florida)

Kyle,

I cannot even begin to imagine all of the pain you have had to endure in your life. When I read your story, it makes me cry for you. I don't know you, but you will forever remain in my thoughts and prayers. You are such an inspiration and hope to people everywhere. You had the courage and bravery that not many people in this world have and you are truly a hero. May you go through life and find the love of people overwhelming. I hope you are showered with love from everyone you ever meet. You are an inspiration to people young and old. People that have suffered and people that still are suffering. You show people that one can overcome horrible circumstances and because of you, I'm sure there is someone out there somewhere that might also find the courage to escape also.

Keep your head up. You can overcome anything that ever comes your way. You are so strong and you have so many people that admire your courage. I hope that life brings you many blessings and great things to come!

Hi Kyle:
    I hope you're doing okay and recovering from the harm that was done to you. The strength you found when you escaped is something no one can ever take away from you and it is something you will always have. The people who hurt you were cowards and weaklings. But you are strong and you will train yourself to go forward and leave the past in the past.

I want you to know I feel for you and I am cheering for you. I know you will find happiness and security and you will heal. Please read all of these encouraging words in this website as often as you can, because so many people want to reach out to you and embrace you and encourage you through your recovery.

We're on your side-
    Leslie Tony and Austin
    Wisconsin

PS: Remember, the best "revenge" is to live well--work hard, be successful, reap the benefits, and then you can laugh in their faces!

It will be hard, but I know you will get through this. You are my hero Kyle!

God Bless you Kyle, you are a special person. I am so proud of how brave you are.
    I hope that your life will now be filled with sunshine and happiness, you sure deserve that.

Does anyone know how Kyle is doing?
    I hope someday Kyle can write it all down for therapy to let us know how he lived through this ordea and WON!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Hi Kyle...

I know I already wrote you a message a few weeks ago, but I just want you to know that I still think about you nearly every day.

I am so grateful you had the courage, and took the opportunity, to get yourself out of that horrible situation you were put in.

I hope your life gets better with each passing week.

Always remember how strong you are.

May God bless you, and keep you from harm.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Dear Kyle,

You are a very brave young man. I am so sorry that you have not been loved and taken care of as you deserve. What happend to you is horrible - it is not your fault and you did not deserve it. Please know that there are people everywhere sending you love and good wishes.

Love,
    Susan

Dear Kyle

Dear Kyle,
    I hope with the passing of months that you are doing well. I wish with all my heart that the dreams that dwell within your heart will come true for you. I pray for you often and wonder how you are doing. I know that you have suffered greatly in your short lifetime, but I pray that for every bad day that you have endured you will be rewarded with 100 good days filled with friends, family, love and laughter. GOD bless you and those you love. Auntbaby in Indiana.

For Kyle

Kyle,

You are an amazing young man, with incredible courage and self-worth. You have a beautiful spirit and will succeed in anything you try to do. You captured the hearts of many, and therefore have thousands of prayers on your side. BELIEVE in yourself! You are truly a survivor!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    You were first a victim and now a survivor. PLEASE, don't let what has happened to you make you a victim again - continue to strive to be the survivor that you are!!!

You are amazing....!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to poco For This Useful Post:

Dearest Kyle,

I have come to these messages to you and read them over and over. I had not left one for you yet because to be honest I don't know the words to say that could possibly make it okay for you and to make you understand how special you really are to all of us and to the world.

I wanted to tell you, that I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I have thought of you often and wondered how you are doing.

I know from reading what you went through that you are the strongest young man that I have ever known. The future will not be easy, we all carry with us pain that was caused by others and it can be a burden to bear at times, but hold your head high sweetie. Hold your head high and say to yourself, I am loved and I am not what happened to me but I am the sum of my experiences.

May Grace continue to shine on you and may you find your way in this world. You are valuable, you are worthy of the dignity and love that all human beings deserve by birth. I hope that one day, in the not too distant future, I read about you and your accomplishments and see your smiling face. You have already accomplished so much, your will to live is inspiring. God bless you Kyle.

Love,
    Kat
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Hello Kyle,

I am so glad you escaped the bad life and pray that now only good things will come your way. You were so brave to do what you did, that means you are a strong person who can do anything he tries to do. I hope you can forget about the past and know that there are a lot of good people who love you and wish they could give you a big hug and tell you that everything will be OK. You are a fine young man and we are proud of you.

Dear Kyle,
    With strength comes resilience and you are a very very strong person who has had to survive the unspeakable horrors of abuse. Take each day at a time my friend to let your healing begin and know that there are many of we mothers out here that would be proud to have you as their son. You are not alone my dear young man, we are all here for you. Let that thought give you strenght to recover from your ordeal. We love you and you are in my prayers every day.
    Annie

Dear Kyle,

I too have felt alone, abandoned and battered by this world, but one thing I do know is that the Lord Jesus Christ will never leave you. May the Lord's angels always surround you with their loving embrace.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Dear Kyle;
    when I first read this story I was mortified and elated too.
    I had to read it again because I could not begin to understand WHY or HOW anyone can harm you or any child.
    It saddened me to tears....
    ALL I was able to think was BLESS YOUR HEART for finding the courage and the wisdom to find a way out.
    I said a prayer that your life from now on be healing and happy.

I am sure now you are a little stronger, a little fatter, a lot safer, and happier too.
    I would love to know how you are doing, where you are, who is caring for you.
    When you get the Chance please do let us know.
    May you always have a friend, a meal, shelter, and any resource you require to find a life full of miracles and joy.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Hello again, Kyle!

The weather is warming up, we are heading toward days that will be filled with sunshine, clear blue skies, and crisp fresh air to breath. There will be birds singing in the trees and flying across the sky. Soft, summer breezes will rustle the trees, and gently touch your face...

I want you to notice all of these little reminders that life is precious, and the world is so much bigger than just the people who inhabit it.

You have touched so many hearts! I want your own heart to fill with joy at all that life has to offer you from now on.

It won't be perfect every minute of every day, that is not realistic. Life is not perfect.
    But, happiness will happen, if you are open to it. And, somehow I know you are open to it... anyone with the strength, courage and determination to overcome what you have already overcome will persevere in all you do.

Life is for the brave, happiness is for those with open hearts. That is you, Kyle.

That is you!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

Kyle,
    You are very brave and smart.
    I wish you a bright future full of people that love and care about you.

a grandma in Indiana

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast