Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Dear Kyle,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please, please let the people who love you help you. What happened to you is in no way your fault, and I pray that you are able to heal. Getting out of that horrible situations shows that your spirit is strong, and I am so, so proud of you. Please do not let these monsters have anymore power over you. YOU are in charge now and I know it's going to be a hard, long road, but I know that you have the strength and spirit to have a beautiful life from now on.

Kyle,

I am so sorry that you have experienced so much pain in your life. I hope you find peace and happiness now. You are such a strong and wonderful young man. Please remember that not everyone is bad and that most people are kind and loving. I believe you have a great future ahead of you.

Love,
    Kim

Kyle,
    I just want you to know how proud I am of you! You survived a horrible situation that many people would not be able to survive. And you escaped! You are truly a special person. Many people are praying for you now, so you are never alone. Prayers and angels are with you at all times. Our Father has a special job for you to do and He will help you accomplish it.
    May His Peace and Healing fill you.

Linda
    (Georgia)

Kyle,

Know that you have the power within yourself to overcome your past. Many are faced with tragedies during their lifetimes, some are able to use those same tragedies as a stepping stone to a bigger, better, brighter future. While others use those tragedies to forever live in the past and never truly heal. May you be one of the ones that live the American dream of a bigger, better, brighter life.

Listen to your heart, learn the power of forgiveness to allow you to truly heal and be triumphant over those who did you harm. When you learn forgiveness, you take the power away from the ones who did you harm and use that power within yourself to succeed in life.

Kyle, go out in life and do everything you can ever dream of doing, be the best that the Lord meant you to be at whatever you choose to do in life. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you succeed in whatever venture you put forth.

Donna
    Oklahoma

Dear Kyle,

I pray that your life will now be filled with love and happiness. You have witnessed the worst that people can be and survived it.

Your will to live, your strength and courage to survive have amazed us all.

That same strength and courage will help you in the days and years to come.

There are no answers to why some people are so cruel. Please know that you are not responsible in any way for their horrible minds.

The road ahead may sometimes be bumpy, but it will NEVER be as bad again.

God bless you Kyle! I pray now you will see the best people can be and let the caring and love help you.

Please know that every single person who has written here want the very best for you and care about you. May that help you in some small way!

You are loved,

Cat
    (Tennessee)
    "Your words and actions should reflect how you would want someone to act and speak towards you"

TruthSeeker not Truth Seeker. No space between Truth and Seeker. My post are my opinion unless a link is posted.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Kyle,

More people than you will ever know care so much about you and have held you close to us in our thoughts and in our prayers. I would not be surprised if you feel that there is no reason to have hope for the future or faith in the goodness that this world has to offer, but please try to hold on to the knowledge that there are safe places and loving people very near.

You are an amazing and brave person. You can accomplish anything that you set your mind to; you have proven that. You will move past these difficult days and I wish you only peace and happiness in the future.

With love,
    Grace

Kyle,

Know that the worst is over and there ARE good people in the world. Your story has captured many hearts and you will never be alone and hurting again. I have thought of you often and hope that you are doing well!! May you have a Merry Christmas!! God bless you.

Sending big hugs!
    illinoismom

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

JB Fletcher is offline Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.
    Kyle,
    You are a strong and courageous young man and I wish you peace, love and happiness throughout the rest of your life. My heart and prayers are with you.

Kyle,
    I'm so sorry you have seen so many bad things and people in your life. Good things are ahead for you, please believe that. Many people who have never met you are wishing you well and praying for you.

Kyle,

You are very loved. Please know that there are good people with big hearts everywhere. I am so sorry you had to endure those long years with some of the most evil, vile people in the world.

You are safe now and very very loved. Never give up hope that things will get better for you. Never give up hope that there are good people on this Earth.
    The law is reason, free from passion. - Aristotle

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez

Merry Christmas, Kyle ..

What a strong person you are!

Dear Kyle,
    I am so thankful that you have made it out of the terrible position that those who should have cared for you put you into.
    You are an amazingly STRONG, BRAVE and RESOURCEFUL young man. You will find that with such strength, you can accomplish anything, and I really look forward to hearing about your successes someday! They say...the world breaks all of us, and after, we are stronger in the broken places. Kyle, the world that WAS yours should have broken you to bits, but just look at you! You are the steel man!
    The world is on YOUR side, now, Kyle! It is what you make of it, and I just know you're going to do something wonderful with your life!

Kyle, may you find peace and true happiness as you recover!
    You have already shown your strength in so many ways, you are not even my child but I am proud of you!

Hi Kyle,

Just wanted you to know that more people than you can imagine are praying for you, and that you are special. God kept you alive and strong for a reason, and you are going to go on to do great things, and help many many people in thier own struggles.

I admire your strength, your courage and your determination - it is simply amazing that you were able to get away from such heartless people, and I am so thankful that you are safe and are now free to use that strength, courage and determination to live the live you were intended.

May God Bless you, you sweet soul, and may you feel the loving hands of a thousand strangers ( us) on your shoulders as you start your new life.

You will always be in my thoughts and prayers..

note to a hero

Hello Kyle,
    a new year is finally here. i pray to God that it brings peace to your mind and heart, allows you to feel the very real love that millions of people all over the world have for you, and shows you that joy can be in your life again.
    you will stay in my heart forever. you are a hero, sweet, sweet boy.

love,
    Eddeva
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast