1271 users online (227 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/upload...he%20State.pdf

".....Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us..."

NO CINDY - NO GEORGE!!!! IT means that the Prosecution doesn't want to risk a non-conviction based on the potential of imposing death with no body!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, DEATH would be too easy for your daughter - she needs to rot in prison!

I believe you George and Cindy. Caylee IS still alive...in your hearts. But she is no longer living in this realm, in this physical world. She has passed beyond, and her spirit is engaged in a battle to be free of this world...let her go...let her have have peace.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post

".....Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us..."

NO CINDY - NO GEORGE!!!! IT means that the Prosecution doesn't want to risk a non-conviction based on the potential of imposing death with no body!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, DEATH would be too easy for your daughter - she needs to rot in prison!
    Ditto!!

The decision to not seek DP at this time in no way supports the A's theory that Caylee is still alive.

Murder charges remaining would seem to be entirely unsupportive of that theory. As would forensic reports.

Likewise the fact that Caylee has been missing for 6 months now...

OMG! That is so ridiculous!! How in the sam hill does she equate the two?!

NO, Cindy! Taking the DP off the table in NO WAY bolsters your case for Caylee being alive. It only means they won't be putting Casey down for killing Caylee is all!!! She will still spend the rest of her life in prison without the possibility of parole and you will have turned your back on your granddaughter for naught!! How can you sleep at night knowing you have thrown away any chance at giving her a proper burial or ever bringing her home again to perpetuate lies?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando
    OK CA/GA...LE is helping you out. Now do your part. Tell them what you know. Now it wont cost you your daughters life ALSO.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

NO, Cindy! Taking the DP off the table in NO WAY bolsters your case for Caylee being alive. It only means they won't be putting Casey down for killing Caylee is all!!! She will still spend the rest of her life in prison without the possibility of parole and you will have turned your back on your granddaughter for naught!! How can you sleep at night knowing you have thrown away any chance at giving her a proper burial or ever bringing her home again to perpetuate lies?!
    probably because she knows damn well casey wouldnt talk even if the dp were on the table . casey will never tell ..

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

My thoughts too. Thank you, SS.

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    probably because she knows damn well casey wouldnt talk even if the dp were on the table . casey will never tell ..
    ITA - with or without DP on the table, KC will never tell.

Murder charges remaining would seem to be entirely unsupportive of that theory
    Ditto. What is WRONG with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralFLMama View Post
    Ditto. What is WRONG with these people.
    Oh...there is not enough room on the internet to list what is wrong with those people!!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Well I see Cindy is still spinning, No DP does NOT=Caylee is alive and well, Casey is STILL

Charged with murder.......Get real Anthonys
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

This sentence doesn't even make sense:

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home."

Aside from their obvious issues of denial...they need someone to help them form sentences that make sense for their official press releases.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post

(Bold mine.)

I am glad at least they are admitting it is just a theory. That is different than stating emphatically that she is alive and will be coming home soon, as they have in the past.

ETA: just noticed they also say they believe she is alive. So which is it, a belief or a theory?

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by TCMom View Post
    This sentence doesn't even make sense:

“In response to the State’s intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon, our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home."

Aside from their obvious issues of denial...they need someone to help them form sentences that make sense for their official press releases.
    You seem to forget, they have that silver tongued Michelle B, that statement has her mark all over it.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast