Caylee's Story on Dateline NBC Dec 12th

Short_Stuff

Reaction score
I do not have a link, (I checked the site for Dateline and it still has this weeks story on the site). But anyway, I was watching Dateline NBC tonight at 10PM EST, and I saw an ad for next week that they will be doing Caylee's story. They said KC's trial for murder is coming up. Then I saw GA and CA were sitting on a couch in the ad, and they quick showed Caylee's pics and Caseys. Just wanted to give you all the heads up.

I posted this info on Rumor thread...I am praying they ask some real questions...

Geesh, the A's must need some more $$$. There will be more videos and pics shown and paid for. Maybe they realize that more than just KC will be needing a "defense fund". :rolleyes:

Geesh, the A's must need some more $$$. There will be more videos and pics shown and paid for. Maybe they realize that more than just KC will be needing a "defense fund". :rolleyes:

No kidding!!! How much $$$ are they getting for THIS "cameo"????? and will it show all or be slanted in their direction in order to get them on it? :puke:

Closing this thread for now and will re-open should Dateline cover the Anthony case next Friday.

Mods - please do not merge this thread as it's not meant to be a LKL (Larry King Live) thread. I opened this to give everyone a heads up for the show on Friday. Also will bump back up for discussion during the show....Thanks - FLKatz.

Date - Friday, December 12th
Channel - NBC
Time - 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 7pm West Coast

On Wednesday, George and Cindy Anthony will appear on Larry King, and the search for Caylee is set to be profiled on Friday on "Dateline."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...c_hasn39t_gotten_whole_story_about_casey.html

(6th paragraph into story).

FK remind me when this drops and I'll bump it for you as the day draws near.

Forgive me if someone has posted this, and mods delete if it's been posted already, but Dateline is covering this case tonight.

It's not posted for a discussion thread yet, if you amend the title of your post to reflect the date this would be a good place for that!

:blowkiss:

There was once a dateline thread. I looked for it earlier could not find it. 20/20 also doing a piece.

Wow, Ca looked so much better in that clip than she does now. You can tell how much weight she has lost.

Dateline is featuring the case

Cindy said when they arrived from visiting the grandpa she said they had a great night

and Cindy has yet to mention the nanny theory

Did you all hear Cindy say that Casey told her to take her to the police? :eek:

I did hear that, *lore.

I chose to watch Dateline since 20/20 is only partially covering this case tonight.

cindy lied and said that when casey got home after cindy took casey to see the great grandfather (fathers day), they had a great evening...i thought this was the night they had a massive fight and cindy choked casey?

The way Cindy spoke of the zanny makes it seem as though she never heard of any nanny before overhearing what Casey had said to Lee.

Watch her eyes, up and to the left when she talks. You can tell when she is lying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back