GUILTY MS - Romeo, 30, & Savaan Smith, 4 mos, shot to death, Biloxi, 5 Dec 2008

capoly

Reaction score
BILOXI, Miss. - UPDATE: 2:21 p.m. On December 5, 2008, officers of the Biloxi Police Department responded to a report of gun shots at Maison D'Orleans Apartments located in Biloxi.

When the police got there, they discovered a 30-year-old man in the parking lot who had been shot to death. Police also found another woman who had also been shot, but only received minor injuries.

The suspect kidnapped the couple's four-month-old baby out of the victim's car and fled the scene.

Police were able to identify the person of interest and contacted her family. The family persuaded the suspect to go to the Biloxi Police Department. Her vehicle was found a short time later. The missing baby was found dead in the vehicle.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/BiloxiWomanArrestedInDoubleMurder

Wow, unbelievable (well, not really...I've been reading her a while now). I wonder if she intended to only shoot the parents and maybe one was holding the baby and was shot. I know in our area there was a case of a home invasion. The shooters were aiming at one of the young men in the house and accidentally shot the baby that the grandma was holding. Doesn't make it okay but you would hope that no one would be so cruel as to shoot a defenseless baby.

If she did intend to shoot the baby I wonder why she took the baby with her?

This is so sad, especially this time of year...where families are supposed to be together and happy. I will pray for them all.

This is so sad, especially this time of year...where families are supposed to be together and happy. I will pray for them all.

..:bath:... I think I see Santa Suds!...

The mother has lost her 2 dearest....prayers with her. Hope she has much needed support.

I wonder what the dispute was about, that she murdered them over?

It doesnt say she shot the baby ?? it says the baby is dead -

Just disgusting and so so sad

It says it was a domestic dispute ???

I have been following this story in the local paper. It is really quite sad, but I'm amazed by how much the locals are NOT talking about it. I live only a few miles from Biloxi, but when I mentioned it at work no one even knew about it.

I wonder if the baby was still alive when she took it even though it may have been shot too. It's really hard to say. I don't know why she would want a baby that belonged to her husband and some other woman. Sounds like this woman said to herself "if I can't have him no one can." I hope we hear more about this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back