1316 users online (262 members and 1054 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN - Gina Lin Anderson, 32, Thief River Falls, Oct 2008

Could of sworn there was a thread for Gina but did multiple searches-got zilch. Mods, please move or delete as needed.

Family of missing Thief River Falls woman starts website to get help

http://www.startribune.com/local/356...aU7EaDiaMDCiUZ

Exclamation

Gina went missing on Oct 23 and noone has seen or heard from her since. Her car has yet to be found. Her family is devastated. Tragically, last night, her 22 year old sister, Jill, was killed in a car accident. Please, pray for this family - I cannot imagine the absolute nightmare that they are dealing with at this time.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/arti...x.cfm?id=96295
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Unbelievable news. This poor family. My prayers are with them. Url is to photo of Gina & her sisters, mother, grandmother & baby. 2 of the 5 women are good...so hard to comprehend.

http://helpfindgina.webs.com/apps/ph...9261352&prev=1

Sister of missing woman dies in auto crash

The Lappegaard family in northwest Minnesota is mourning two tragedies, with one adult daughter missing and another just killed in a car accident.

Please say a prayer for this family.

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Unbelievable news. This poor family. My prayers are with them. Url is to photo of Gina & her sisters, mother, grandmother & baby. 2 of the 5 women are good...so hard to comprehend.

http://helpfindgina.webs.com/apps/ph...9261352&prev=1
    This is such a beautiful photo, it makes me catch my breath to think of the unspeakable horror this family is going through. I fervently pray for their healing, and the miraculous return of dear Gina. Please everyone, send kind wishes their way, they definitely need it.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Hi Fellow WS'rs....I just heard about this cae over the weekend and I live in MN and I can't beleive this the first I heard of it.

Anyone want to help research & dig into this story with me? I would like to find more info out and get us discussing it on the thread who knows maybe we can help.
    Misty

After reading on her website www.helpfindgina.com under "Gina's Story"

Here are some things I found on the website:
    • Gina was married for 13 years to her high school sweetheart Jeremy
    • Gina had had a battle with pain medication due to her many medical problems
    • Her mom spoke to her Wed night before, the night before she went missing.
    • Thursday around 11:00am her mom drove by her house & her car was home.
    • Around 1-1:30pm Thursday Gina left her house and went to a local sport goods store and purchased a sweatshirt for her husband.
    • Gina was seen by construction workers back at her house around 2 pm, Gina spoke with them outside her house and then went back into her house.
    • Around 2:30 pm, the construction workers claim to have seen her get back into her car around 2:30 pm and that is the last they saw of her.
    • Gina's husband Jeremy returned home that night after work at 6 pm. Thinking Gina could possibly have went to a doctor's appt in the Grand Forks or Fargo, ND area he called Gina's parents at 7:30 pm to see if they had talked to Gina and knew where she was.
    • Gina's mom had not talked to her all day which is rare, they at least would have talked a couple times by that time. Jeremy then decided to give her a little more time to see if she would show up and 10:00 pm rolled around and she still had not shown up or even called. Jeremy then called her parents once again and they all went out and looked for Gina till 3 am in the morning.
    • The next morning, Friday Oct. 24th, Gina was reported missing by her husband Jeremy. Gina was last seen wearing her pink, white and black Castle racing jacket and blue jeans.
    Questions I have are these:
    1. Who was the construction worker/company that saw & spoke with Gina? Were they working on Gina & Jeremy house? A Neighbors house?
    2. Did anyone else speak to Gina that day Thursday while she was home or running her errands?
    3. Have her cell phone records been checked to see what calls were made that Thursday from the time she got up until she is reported last seen at 2:30pm?
    4. Why is that the police Press Releases states "No Foul Play" suspected?? It doesn't appear she would just up and leave her family with out all her medications, purse, phone, credit cards etc?
    Misty

Quote Originally Posted by MistyGirl View Post
    Hi Fellow WS'rs....I just heard about this cae over the weekend and I live in MN and I can't beleive this the first I heard of it.

Anyone want to help research & dig into this story with me? I would like to find more info out and get us discussing it on the thread who knows maybe we can help.

Have been hoping & praying for such input! And you have already provided unknown info! Have to go re-read your post so to process info.

1. Who was the construction worker/company that saw & spoke with Gina? Were they working on Gina & Jeremy house? A Neighbors house?

"Wade Joppru is the last person known to have seen Gina Anderson as she left her Thief River Falls home Oct. 23.
    Joppru was working on a home across the street from Anderson, whom he knew from her job working behind the counter at the Petro Pumper truck stop/gas station/convenience store in Thief River Falls, he said Sunday.
    He and Anderson shouted out greetings to each other as she left her house, got into her car and drove away in midafternoon Oct. 23, Joppru said.
    "She just said, "Hi," from across the street," he said Sunday. He, a brother and others had been working on the home, renovating it, and he was working on the siding the day Anderson last was seen."

2. Did anyone else speak to Gina that day Thursday while she was home or running her errands?

Wade Joppru appears to be the only person known to speak to Gina that day.

3. Have her cell phone records been checked to see what calls were made that Thursday from the time she got up until she is reported last seen at 2:30pm?

She didn't have a cell phone, so earlier reports that she left one behind were not accurate, her father said.

4. Why is that the police Press Releases states "No Foul Play" suspected?? It doesn't appear she would just up and leave her family with out all her medications, purse, phone, credit cards etc?

Anderson’s sister, Jackie Pagel, from the Twin Cities, has been trying to spread information about Anderson on Web sites across the nation.........

That she left behind her purse and seizure medication has been a key puzzle in the case.

Pagel said because Gina used no credit cards or even checks, but always cash, she might have left her purse behind for a quick trip to a store.

"I have had a lot of people tell me they think it is odd that she would leave her purse at home. But if she was only planning on dropping something off, or something like that, maybe she didn’t feel she would need it."

We are very worried that her car has not been found. Gina does not have a bank account or credit cards, so we will never be able to track her that way,” Pagel said.

Project Jason
    Last edited by capoly; 12-10-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: add info

Add to #3 re phone: According to sister: Was her phone records all checked? Yes every single number has been scanned and called on by the Law Enforcement.All the phone records and surveillance have all been looked at her work.TRF Police Department and the MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension working on her case so every base has been covered when it comes to trying to find evidence of what could have happened or who she could have been talking to. (According to sister.)
    Last edited by capoly; 12-10-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Add info

First, I want to send my prayers to this family. I truly cannot imagine what they're going through.

Secondly, I would definitely look at the construction workers and the one in particular. What time do they leave the work site daily?

Thirdly, are there any waterways nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post

"Wade Joppru is the last person known to have seen Gina Anderson as she left her Thief River Falls home Oct. 23.
    Joppru was working on a home across the street from Anderson, whom he knew from her job working behind the counter at the Petro Pumper truck stop/gas station/convenience store in Thief River Falls, he said Sunday.
    He and Anderson shouted out greetings to each other as she left her house, got into her car and drove away in midafternoon Oct. 23, Joppru said.
    "She just said, "Hi," from across the street," he said Sunday. He, a brother and others had been working on the home, renovating it, and he was working on the siding the day Anderson last was seen."

Wade Joppru appears to be the only person known to speak to Gina that day.

She didn't have a cell phone, so earlier reports that she left one behind were not accurate, her father said.

Anderson’s sister, Jackie Pagel, from the Twin Cities, has been trying to spread information about Anderson on Web sites across the nation.........

That she left behind her purse and seizure medication has been a key puzzle in the case.

Pagel said because Gina used no credit cards or even checks, but always cash, she might have left her purse behind for a quick trip to a store.

"I have had a lot of people tell me they think it is odd that she would leave her purse at home. But if she was only planning on dropping something off, or something like that, maybe she didn’t feel she would need it."

We are very worried that her car has not been found. Gina does not have a bank account or credit cards, so we will never be able to track her that way,” Pagel said.

Project Jason
    Capoly - Thanks for all the info!! Great Job!!!

Somethign that sticks out to me is that fact that "Gina does not have a bank account or credit cards, so we will never be able to track her that way,” Pagel said."............doesn't that seem odd that she didn't have those things....I mean even joint accounts with her husband??....or maybe that was due to her previouls battle with addiction to pain pills.

I wonder if maybe she had an accident and her car went off the road and they haven't found it....but if that were the case you would think by now they would have come across her vehicle........
    Misty

I wondered about her car going off the road as well. They need to search with a fine tooth comb between her home and where she said she was going. We saw this very thing happen with a missing girl just earlier this week.

However....I also have some suspicions about the construction workers across the street. I sure hope LE is really looking at them.

Funeral for sister of missing woman was held Wednesday.

Please keep this family in your prayers.

A reeling Thief River Falls family is dealt a fatal blow

A Thief River Falls woman goes missing. Then her sister dies in a car crash. "It can hardly be endured."

By LARRY OAKES, Star Tribune
    http://www.startribune.com/local/360...aU7EaDiaMDCiUZ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast