1194 users online (267 members and 927 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,523

    Aaron Lemon Craigslist porn baby sitter

    Baby sitter admits filming abuse of little girl

    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...itter-adm.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    11,821
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Baby sitter admits filming abuse of little girl

    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...itter-adm.html
    Where do these vile humans come from? I will never understand things like this. Never. And, I agree with the posters on the link. Who the he!! picks a 23 year old, male babysitter off the internet for their two year old daughter? In fact, who the he!! picks any babysitter, for any child, off the internet?
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the fourth knuckle of your left hand
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Where do these vile humans come from? I will never understand things like this. Never. And, I agree with the posters on the link. Who the he!! picks a 23 year old, male babysitter off the internet for their two year old daughter? In fact, who the he!! picks any babysitter, for any child, off the internet?
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I wouldn't use Craig'slist to pick apples, let alone a babysitter! "No brains, no headaches."
    Last edited by JBean; 12-07-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: fix broken quote

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    What in the world Was this some young mom who was looking for a guy and she also wanted him to babysit her baby

    I think Craigs List should be shut down. There have been so many horrible things come from there. I'll bet LE watches that sight like hawks. I wonder how many arrests have come from people who are dumb enough to post stuff on there?

    My personal opinion is that no male except dad should watch your children. To many awful things have happened to little kids because of boyfriends or male babysitters.

    When my daughters were 8 and 9 yrs I had my best friends 16 yr old son babysit. I never dreamed he would molest them but he did. His mom even believed my girls. I was just terrible. I could have killed that boy with my bare hands. Never had a male babysitter from then on. On line...can you even imagine That baby should be taken from that mom until she gets her life together.

    That article says a "family" hired the guy to watch the two year old little girl. There must have been a mom and dad!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    What a sick POS, let him rot in prison for life and get his.
    LE does watch Craigslist many times, yet there are still towns and people out there that are unaware of dangers from craigslist.
    I don't know who in their right mind would hire a babysitter off the internet, i'd question the parents as well. Do they have a diminished mental capacity?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051
    I give him credit for pleading guilty and saving everyone the trouble of having a trial. Give him the 30 years at least and wish him well in GP...JMO.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    What a sick POS, let him rot in prison for life and get his.
    LE does watch Craigslist many times, yet there are still towns and people out there that are unaware of dangers from craigslist.
    I don't know who in their right mind would hire a babysitter off the internet, i'd question the parents as well. Do they have a diminished mental capacity?
    (my bold)

    or ... or both..... accompanied by a lack of shame for friggin 5 mins of fame. Having the 6yo daughter in photo is disgusting.

    St. Paul woman says she unknowingly hired pornographer to babysit

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    (my bold)

    or ... or both..... accompanied by a lack of shame for friggin 5 mins of fame. Having the 6yo daughter in photo is disgusting.

    St. Paul woman says she unknowingly hired pornographer to babysit
    She's pathetic; 5 mins of fame is right She claims she was so desperate for a babysitter; well then she should have brought her children to work with her. And if she couldn't bring them to work, she should have stayed home with them until she found a legit babysitter (and not off the internet). She's a pitiful excuse of a parent.



Similar Threads

  1. FL - baby sitter's boyfriend charged with molesting
    By MorenoI in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:04 AM
  2. OH - Angry Ohio boy, 4, shoots baby sitter
    By oceanblueeyes in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 09:50 AM
  3. Baby Sitter Accused Of Molesting May Have AIDS
    By aussiegran in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 03:27 PM
  4. Baby Gets Drunk While Sitter Dozes
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:37 PM
  5. Infant dies after baby sitter falls
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 01:04 PM