Year of birth wrong

capoly

Reaction score
Hi,

Was in user CP to put a reminder in sig line and saw my age is off by 10 years. It says contact Admin to change but I can't find contact info.

Thank you.

If you scroll down to near the bottom of the main forum page, you find a link to "View Forum Leaders" which takes you here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

Clicking on their name will bring you to their profile page where you can email or PM them...

is the technical one and may be able to help you with this particular problem...

Can you make me 10 years younger please?

PM me the proper info and I'll get it fixed.

Thank you, , but Chicoliving fixed it last night. Please don't make me 10 years older LOL

I am having trouble though with the sig line I put in. I used the url info you gave me re turning url into a word I want to remind myself to vote for Robb (think so) in cooking. Thought I could make a link to take me to her post but it doesn't work. Says I am going into intranet ? Yet I can click on the link in her thread and vote site comes up without problem.

Was amazed to see that there is an 'underground' Websleuths'! Guess am not much of a sleuth....been coming daily for months and just finding it LOL It's a weird thing (and am saying this not for persoal need but observation) but abuse as a child lingers in the mind in the strangest ways...it was scary seeing the 'underground'...sounds silly of course...but it reminded me that long after acceptance and moving on...the kid lives.

Well that is OT so delete if you need..and thank you ...I do not think the word 'obnoxious' suits you at all!

Can you make me 10 years younger please?

You are already a whippersnapper....read that in surgery thread. I had to stop myself from posting there a rather humorous post-surgery story. It was not plastic though but reconstructive LOL

Do the swallows still come back to Capistrano (sp?)? Loved that song was always planning to go see them LOL now will have to to Google to see if true.

I fixed your signature - take a look at it now, you can see how it should work.

Underground Websleuths? Are you talking about the private forums, or is there something else I need to know about???

I am obnoxious, though. I'll forward you email from my critics if you want alternative opinions!

Well I guess obnoxious doesn't mean unkind...so one could be both! Thank you yet again. I do appreciate your fixing the link. Will try now. I so want Robb to win!

Yes re private forums....silly I know but never knew they were there! No sure its nothing new to you....I have a strange fear of clicking links and my imagination is going backwards. LOL

ETA Link works great! Thank you...will be clicking for Robb...she's a WSer...got to win.

If you scroll down to near the bottom of the main forum page, you find a link to "View Forum Leaders" which takes you here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

Clicking on their name will bring you to their profile page where you can email or PM them...

is the technical one and may be able to help you with this particular problem...

Thank you, MagicRose, the Good Mods of WS fixed all for me.

Happy Holidays to you!

You are already a whippersnapper....read that in surgery thread. I had to stop myself from posting there a rather humorous post-surgery story. It was not plastic though but reconstructive LOL

Do the swallows still come back to Capistrano (sp?)? Loved that song was always planning to go see them LOL now will have to to Google to see if true.
yes they do!
Swallows day is a big deal around here.

Reconstructive Surgery counts..please post!

...but it reminded me that long after acceptance and moving on...the kid lives.
*** Off topic alert***

Wow. That line struck me. It's so true....and what I find particularly amazing is that this weekend I have been having difficult (yet cleansing) conversations with a beloved old friend who is very very dear to me, and the line above sums everything up for me. I have never read a statement so powerful---one that is both freely liberating and triumphant, yet set against a backdrop of intense sadness.

Good energy going your way, Capoly....from me to you.

I want to add to it -

Long after acceptance and moving on, the kid lives with a strength that is undefineable, undeniable and unbreakable.:blowkiss:

*** Off topic alert***

Wow. That line struck me. It's so true....and what I find particularly amazing is that this weekend I have been having difficult (yet cleansing) conversations with a beloved old friend who is very very dear to me, and the line above sums everything up for me. I have never read a statement so powerful---one that is both freely liberating and triumphant, yet set against a backdrop of intense sadness.

Good energy going your way, Capoly....from me to you.

I want to add to it -

Long after acceptance and moving on, the kid lives with a strength that is undefineable, undeniable and unbreakable.:blowkiss:

Good energy from me to you also, eleven! :blowkiss:

Re bolded....Thank you, your words are why the child still lives. Funny sentence though....it's a way of living that allows for achieving which than leads one to believe they understand......but you don't really understand until it's no longer a way of life. :waitasec: Make sense? LOL

....you probably figured out I was in err re private forums It's not forums but groups via users page. Am sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back