All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
George and Cindy will be guests on Larry King this Wednesday.
Now is a good time to think of some tough questions for Larry to ask these people. Maybe some of us will be lucky enough to call in, otherwise try to email him some questions that C & G can't dance around.

Now is a good time to think of some tough questions for Larry to ask these people. Maybe some of us will be lucky enough to call in, otherwise try to email him some questions that C & G can't dance around.

I suspect that a condition of their appearance will be no tough questions-just a guess considering the lack of substance that has occurred in the last several months.

Here is a thought-how about if news shows stop booking these people? We know they are being paid, albeit not necessarily for their presence but for the photos they provide. If they are not going to use the media to try and draw attention to their grandchild, who cares what they have to say? I cannot take watching them implode, spinning the whole way.

I wonder if this is a preemptive attack for 12-11 hearing??????? Does the defense put forth anything during it or is it just proscecution?:rage::yow:

:waitasec:

wouldn't it be fun if lets say Larry got the flu/cold (not wishing bad on him)--and NG just showed up for the taping??? and she actually showed no sypathy for them?????

jmo

I suspect that a condition of their appearance will be no tough questions-just a guess considering the lack of substance that has occurred in the last several months.

Here is a thought-how about if news shows stop booking these people? We know they are being paid, albeit not necessarily for their presence but for the photos they provide. If they are not going to use the media to try and draw attention to their grandchild, who cares what they have to say? I cannot take watching them implode, spinning the whole way.

bolded by me

Yeah,reminds me of the Ramsey's on the Larry King show.....

Wonder if they will be paid:bang::eek:

IMO they will.:furious:

Not that I envy them,it's just not right......Getting paid for spreading lies.....and defending murderers.....and.......and......ok,I will stop here....

jmo---I'm sure some monetary exchang is made for any pics or whatever...nothing is free (except the help and that is questionable):snooty:

jmo

I'm sure CA will explain to Larry that the reason LE took the DP off the table is because they know Caylee is still alive..... < rolling eyes >

IMO, they will get paid to do the interview. But, they will make themselves look stupid, as usual.

I wonder if they will be doing this from a local studio or traveling to NY or LA ? Maybe they should request they be interviewed from Puerto Rico, where they know Caylee is being kept hidden away.

Questions I will be submitting to Larry. (and if they aren't asked, I will never watch his show again and will advise of such in my email of questions)

- Why haven't you traveled and spent time SERIOUSLY searching in NY, NC, KY, PR, and all the other places where she has been spotted.
- How bad do you feel about putting other parents through the pain and fright of having their 3 yr. old daughters splashed across the tv as a potential "missing Caylee". Have you followed up and apologized to those families ?
- Whose dead body do you think it was in your daughters trunk ?
- Did you ask the Tow Yard owner to view their CCTV camera footage for the period the car was in the tow yard, if you are convinced someone put a dead body in it while parked there ? If not, why not ?
- Why haven't you asked/demanded a meeting with the Body Farm forensic scientists to thoroughly explain their findings to you?
- Did either of you (or LA) drive the Pontiac in the month of May, June or first week of July. If so, when and where did you go ? Time of day ? Was anyone with you in the car ? Do you have proof of your travel whereabouts in that car (like camera shots from atms, other businesses, toll booths)?
- Have each of you (and LA) provided your cell phone records to LE for the months of June and first part of July so your ping analysis can be viewed ?
- CA, what were you thinking when you washed the pants and knife?
- GA, why are you accusing the FBG of using the family pc, when we know the pc searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc. was done long before the FBG was assigned to watch your daughter ? Do you realize that computer forensics will prove this ?
- Have each of you (and LA) now taken a polygraph test ? If not, why not, if you have nothing to hide and believe Caylee has indeed been kidnapped?
- What will you do if KC is convicted of Murder 1, and sent away for life ? Will you be publicly blasting the decision of the jury of yours and KC's peers ?

AND finally, what do each of you have to say to the public that will CONVINCE US 100% that Caylee is alive, and it was someone else's dead body in the trunk (keep in mind when answering this one, you have to explain away the hair with the "death band" that matches Caylee's, yours, KC's and LA's DNA profile, and the public knows that 3 of the 4 of the abovenamed are alive right now).

(stopping now before I run out of room)...

I wonder if they will be doing this from a local studio or traveling to NY or LA ? Maybe they should request they be interviewed from Puerto Rico, where they know Caylee is being kept hidden away.

Questions I will be submitting to Larry. (and if they aren't asked, I will never watch his show again and will advise of such in my email of questions)

- Why haven't you traveled and spent time SERIOUSLY searching in NY, NC, KY, PR, and all the other places where she has been spotted.
- How bad do you feel about putting other parents through the pain and fright of having their 3 yr. old daughters splashed across the tv as a potential "missing Caylee". Have you followed up and apologized to those families ?
- Whose dead body do you think it was in your daughters trunk ?
- Did you ask the Tow Yard owner to view their CCTV camera footage for the period the car was in the tow yard, if you are convinced someone put a dead body in it while parked there ? If not, why not ?
- Why haven't you asked/demanded a meeting with the Body Farm forensic scientists to thoroughly explain their findings to you?
- Did either of you (or LA) drive the Pontiac in the month of May, June or first week of July. If so, when and where did you go ? Time of day ? Was anyone with you in the car ? Do you have proof of your travel whereabouts in that car (like camera shots from atms, other businesses, toll booths)?
- Have each of you (and LA) provided your cell phone records to LE for the months of June and first part of July so your ping analysis can be viewed ?
- CA, what were you thinking when you washed the pants and knife?
- GA, why are you accusing the FBG of using the family pc, when we know the pc searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc. was done long before the FBG was assigned to watch your daughter ? Do you realize that computer forensics will prove this ?
- Have each of you (and LA) now taken a polygraph test ? If not, why not, if you have nothing to hide and believe Caylee has indeed been kidnapped?
- What will you do if KC is convicted of Murder 1, and sent away for life ? Will you be publicly blasting the decision of the jury of yours and KC's peers ?

AND finally, what do each of you have to say to the public that will CONVINCE US 100% that Caylee is alive, and it was someone else's dead body in the trunk (keep in mind when answering this one, you have to explain away the hair with the "death band" that matches Caylee's, yours, KC's and LA's DNA profile, and the public knows that 3 of the 4 of the abovenamed are alive right now).

(stopping now before I run out of room)...

:clap:

wouldn't it be fun if lets say Larry got the flu/cold (not wishing bad on him)--and NG just showed up for the taping??? and she actually showed no sypathy for them?????

jmo

Yea, I'm getting kinda tired of NG tip toe'ing around the A's. She used to be a tough cookie, but not so much in her speaking to the A's. Funny how she was so hard on OJ, and SP and the family of SP, but since having children of her own, she has "softened". Almost ruins the show for me... :-(

keep thinking I'm on A overload...but will probably be watching with a bucket and shovel...then come here to hear reality......

I know what they will say---LIES-

jmo

I don't think I can either ..

I may just catch the CliffsNotes version on here! :D

jmo

:eek:

I shudder to think what would happen!

well if they are reading here.. im sure they will figure out answers to the questions listed . o.o

How about, "We saw your daughter decline to answer some of the most difficult questions in those jail interviews, for fear of who might eventually see them. Once she was released on bond, did she ever answer those questions to your satisfaction? Did you turn that information over to ANY investigative arm of law enforcement?"

When they say that they couldn't because it would interfere with Casey's defense case:

"Why would you put the trial before your concern for Caylee's safe return? Do you not believe that Caylee being found alive would exonerate your daughter? Even if she were still guilty of child neglect charges, the murder charges would obviously be dropped and the case would probably be dismissed amdist the extreme embarrassment of the FBI, OCSO, and the Body Farm Lab."

Even if he asks them the "hard" questions (which he won't), do we really believe we'd get anything other than the same set of canned, stale lies and spin that we've gotten the past 5 months? We will not hear anything new from them.

Even if he asks them the "hard" questions (which he won't), do we really believe we'd get anything other than the same set of canned, stale lies and spin that we've gotten the past 5 months? We will not hear anything new from them.

I can't imagine any "pre-canned" answers to some of the questions I have. They would literally have to bring the proof of their answers to my questions TO MY HOUSE, before I would believe any of it. And that shouldn't be a problem for them if they have true proof. Hey, I'm only 40 miles away, so come convince me !!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46