Geraldo Rivera - Live and at Large, Sunday, Dec. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
Geraldo will be talking about the KC case tonight (at some point).

Fox News Channel - 10pm Eastern

I have him on now and so far nothing about Caylee.

Geraldo said next up - Casey Anthony is the most downloaded person on You Who (think he meant YouTube).

So it's next up after the commercial break.

KC says "had both of you" then changes it to "has both of you" when talking to CA & GA. Now JB will be talking to Geraldo.

Our pal JB!!! It just makes me sick to listen to him...JB says that not a death penalty case but not insisting Caylee is alive....

Geraldo asking why DP taken off the table. JB says it's not a DP case. Not enough aggrivating factors.

JB is on talking about why the DP was taken off the table. GR asked if a plea deal should be offered now that the DP is not an option. JB answered by saying the best resolution would be to find Caylee. DUH!

I can't stand JB..listening to him drives me crazy. Disputing all of the evidence..

KC needs to fire JB and hire Kim Gilfoile. She would get her a deal for 15 yrs, but the way JB keeps running his mouth, he's going to get her in for Life. LWOP would be fine by me.

JB doesn't believe there is evidence of decomp...wth! I think he has been eating too much kc bs, his face is much heavier then before!

I love Kim! She made JB say "NO COMMENT". you go girl!!

Geraldo tells his ole buddy JB that he needs to get a change of venue with his case otherwise it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie