Pre- Trial Hearing - Thurs., 12/11/08 at 9:00 AM

Babyfeets

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if the KC pretrial is still scheduled for 12-11? I have not heard anaything mentioned in a whlie now.

Based on the court records, the Pre-Trial Hearing is still on Thursday, 12/11/2008 at 9:00 AM.

I keep checking and rechecking my calendar. I believe the 11th is Thursday.

Thanks Patty. We can always count on you for our info.:blowkiss:

What happens at a Pre-trial?

[edit] Pre-trial
The early stages of the lawsuit may involve initial disclosures of evidence by each party and discovery, which is the ordered exchange of evidence and statements between the parties based on what they each expect to argue during the actual trial. Discovery is meant to eliminate surprises and clarify what the lawsuit is about, and perhaps to make a party realize they should settle or drop the claim, all before wasting court resources. At this point the parties may also engage in pretrial motion filing in order to exclude or include particular legal or factual issues before trial, by blocking the other party from presenting a particular witness or arguing a particular legal theory.

At the close of discovery, the parties may pick a jury and then have a trial by jury. Or, the case may proceed as a bench trial heard only by the judge, if the parties waive a jury trial, or if the right to a jury trial is not guaranteed for their particular claim (such as those under equity in the U.S.) or for any lawsuits within their jurisdiction.

Does anyone know if the pre trial will be televised on Tru TV or CNN? I can't get it online? thanks

I am sure a local channel will stream it live.But it depends on the judge ,right?

I read yesterday some where that TruTV will be there, Beth Karas will be in Orlando. There are supposed to be reports today too, I'll check the web page for complete info.

JB was on Geraldo last night and he said they DID have pre-trial coming up this week. So, Law according to Baez, it's still on!

A very telling sign of a plea will be evident in whether it is televised.
No TV---higher probability of plea

THANK YOU- I dont live in Orlando and cant get their local stations- I cant even load tru tv website- this box wont load their site so can't even check it out- very annoying. Please- if you find anything out, please post it or email me- thanks a million

Sorry I can't find a link, but I did see the announcement yesterday, promise.

I read yesterday some where that TruTV will be there, Beth Karas will be in Orlando. There are supposed to be reports today too, I'll check the web page for complete info.

how do you get to their web page???? I've tried and tried--all I get are the regular programing info....nothing about court cases....tia

So... will it be the pre-trial where JB would ask for a extension, or a change of venue? Inquiring minds want to know!

That's why I could not find a link, they need a better site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back