Subpoena for Store Videos Filed 12-08-2008

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
There's supposed to be a hearing today. Baez is asking for a subpoena for store videos for George and Cindy to look at. Stores are where there have been 'sightings' of Caylee.

Does anyone know how I'd go about searching to find exactly when this is scheduled?

TIA

P.S. If this is for George/Cindy, why is Baez (Casey's attorney) filing for it?

Caylee's Grandparents Hope Subpoena Will Aid In Search
http://www.local6.com/news/18226693/detail.html

The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

There's supposed to be a hearing today. Baez is asking for a subpoena for store videos for George and Cindy to look at. Stores are where there have been 'sightings' of Caylee.

Does anyone know how I'd go about searching to find exactly when this is scheduled?

TIA

P.S. If this is for George/Cindy, why is Baez (Casey's attorney) filing for it?
Caylee's Grandparents Hope Subpoena Will Aid In Search
http://www.local6.com/news/18226693/detail.html

The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

bold by me

that is a very very good quesiton....isn't this a CONFLICT OF INTEREST--if this is for the parents?????

Would also love to know if (okay WHEN they come out-as we know they will--is there any legal ramification for these innocent bystanders????? I feel for them.....

jmo

Thought they didn't "like" Baez!??? Did they hire him too?? This is a ridiculous request anyway!! What are they going to look at all the stores videos and all stores in the area?? Caylee is DEAD!! DEAD people DON'T go shopping!!!!! ARghhh!!!!!!

This rethinks my belief of a plea being underway...if hes still looking at tapes for Caylee...someone on that side isnt buying the plea.

If I had to guess, its the parents....she KNOWS shes dead...JB knows because she told him, so maybe the parents want to be absolutely sure....

I dunno. That info really threw me for a loop. I honestly thought they were done playing games. Especially in light of how quiet the A camp has been..and the Thurs pretrial.

I'm still confused as to how JB can ask for anything for the Parents? I think some lines are getting very blurry!

This is such a waste of time, pity the store employees in charge of security. The A's will be in everystore in Orlando.

This rethinks my belief of a plea being underway...if hes still looking at tapes for Caylee...someone on that side isnt buying the plea.

If I had to guess, its the parents....she KNOWS shes dead...JB knows because she told him, so maybe the parents want to be absolutely sure....

I dunno. That info really threw me for a loop. I honestly thought they were done playing games. Especially in light of how quiet the A camp has been..and the Thurs pretrial.

From what I can piece together, the big reason why Cindy keeps saying that LE hasn't investigated any leads on these 'sightings' is that LE has not allowed them to view the pics and videos. Cindy has tried from day 1 (lol) to conduct her own investigation.

But so far as the plea goes, Casey is talking only with Baez, isn't she? No visits/phone calls with Cindy/George/Lee. It would be awfully difficult to discuss the pros and cons of plea deals with your parents/brother through the mail. Or could Baez be allowing Casey to talk with Cindy/George via his cell phone when he visits?

Do they honestly think, if a kidnapper had Caylee, they would be flitting around Orlando shopping? Good grief.

from the lini provided.
Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

So now there is a Caylee sighting in California???

This is so telling. The A's are on a wild goose chase, if they think people are buying into their BS they must really live in a different universe.

What happened to that child from the Mall??? Now they are onto another lead???

This just gets better and better, NOT!

I think the Anthony family will help put KC away for life.

They need to watch their steps or KC may have company in jail. JMHO

from the lini provided.
Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

So now there is a Caylee sighting in California???

This is so telling. The A's are on a wild goose chase, if they think people are buying into their BS they must really live in a different universe.

What happened to that child from the Mall??? Now they are onto another lead???

This just gets better and better, NOT!

I think the Anthony family will help put KC away for life.

They need to watch their steps or KC may have company in jail. JMHO

This is such a waste of time, pity the store employees in charge of security. The A's will be in everystore in Orlando.[/QUOTE]

they also have their little eyes set on some places on the current "national" media blitz for places in California....per update area

still would love to know what if anything these parents of the innocent kids can do???? I get the "logic" behind it in normal instances---but we all know that that little Caylee (almost put 'that girl'--couldn't do it) :blowkiss: is no longer with us----

jmo

Totally unorthodox procedure; doesn't at least Baez know better than to waste the court's time with requests from the GRANDPARENTS? Obviously not. Baez doesn't represent them; Cindy evidently thinks that for her, correct procedure doesn't apply.

From BeanE's article:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, is seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

If JB is looking to subpoena something with an eye toward showing Caylee is alive, he is doing this on behalf of his client Casey, whose charges indicate that Caylee is not alive.

If Baez shows Caylee is alive, that is a defense to Casey's murder charge.

No matter how much air time Cindy and George are given, no matter how many press conferences they hold, their actions don't create a conflict of interest relative to what JB is doing.

It is JB's actions which are important here.

Cindy and George can get on the news and indicate a motion is on behalf of the ruler of the Parallel Universe.
I would take their legal pronouncements and interpretations with a grain of salt that needs to be moved around on an 18 wheeler which is currently tied up relocating other incredible developments involving the case.:blowkiss:

jmho:)

Thought they didn't "like" Baez!??? Did they hire him too?? This is a ridiculous request anyway!! What are they going to look at all the stores videos and all stores in the area?? Caylee is DEAD!! DEAD people DON'T go shopping!!!!! ARghhh!!!!!!

GA didn't--but subject to change--think ca always did---who knows though--as for la---WHERE IS LEE???? :waitasec::confused:

If KC wants to plea there is nothing that the parents can do. She is an adult. That does seem very suspicious that Baez is doing this!!!

I find it interesting that they are trying to force LE to conform to their belief that Caylee is alive-they state in the article that they cannot view the tapes as private citizens, although they did claim that they were viewing tapes in some store last month wasn't it-something that is now debunked by this hearing. In any case, they say that the request needs to come from LE who are unwilling to make the requests because Caylee is deceased.

So, is Jose going in under a civil or criminal request? The A's want to see store tapes that relate to Caylee sitings ostensibly...they need the permission from the court because LE won't make the request and they cannot make the request themselves? This is not computing for me. They are do not have evidentiary value to LE-I can't imagine a judge allowing this.

If KC wants to plea there is nothing that the parents can do. She is an adult. That does seem very suspicious that Baez is doing this!!!

So can Jose represent everyone? I mean where would his first loyalty lie do you suppose if he is representing them all...did they sign a retainer? If they did, then what client is primary if he finds that client number one (Casey) has harmed client number 2 (the Anthony's) by killing their granddaughter.....

He is certainly doing his best to convince us he is not competent....

I am sure Caylee if she was alive would not be in Orlando for the last 6 months, just hanging out at malls and various stores for all to see and only one person saw her and took a pic of her but did not alert anyone else at the time or get a description of who she was with. Give me a break!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back