Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 785

Thread: Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.
    Posts
    7,584

    Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

    Jamie Floyd's Best Defense on Tru-TV will have Jose Baez as a guest answering questions regarding the Casey Anthony case for an entire hour per Jamie Floyd today. Her show is on here, Pacific time at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DollyPardonMe For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Shavaun's Avatar
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,304
    excuseeeee me

    "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

    Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shavaun For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    Jamie Floyd's Best Defense on Tru-TV will have Jose Baez as a guest answering questions regarding the Casey Anthony case for an entire hour per Jamie Floyd today. Her show is on here, Pacific time at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.


    TruTV is devoting a lot of time to the KC case today. In Session was just on with Dr. Kobi. He stated that he thinks that a lot of the forensic evidence might be inadmissable. Of course, what else would you expect him to say? What's funny is that he always ends with a statement that he doesn't advocate either side - he is just a scientist. They played a lot of the jailhouse tapes and the Best Defense is continuing with more of them. I am glad that they are devoting some time to this case. I hope they televise the trial when it happens.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desertmom For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by desertmom View Post
    TruTV is devoting a lot of time to the KC case today. In Session was just on with Dr. Kobi. He stated that he thinks that a lot of the forensic evidence might be inadmissable. Of course, what else would you expect him to say? What's funny is that he always ends with a statement that he doesn't advocate either side - he is just a scientist. They played a lot of the jailhouse tapes and the Best Defense is continuing with more of them. I am glad that they are devoting some time to this case. I hope they televise the trial when it happens.
    This is what TruTV (or Court TV is how I thnk of it) does when a high profile case is coming up and they are covering it

    I'm almost for certain this trial will be televised - if it has anything to do with the Sunshine Law - we'll see it

    I already warned my daughters that the trial will be on when I'm working so they can watch TV or play Xbox upstairs

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trac For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    Jamie Floyd's Best Defense on Tru-TV will have Jose Baez as a guest answering questions regarding the Casey Anthony case for an entire hour per Jamie Floyd today. Her show is on here, Pacific time at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
    I just cannot fathom a defense atty going on tv for an hour to talk about a case that's not been tried yet....??
    Shouldn't he be in his office, working away at trying to find some kind of reasonable defense for his client? Oh, I forgot, he already has it and we'll all understand and cheer for KC when he presents the "real story" in court.......NOT!

  10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Meemom For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Meemom View Post
    I just cannot fathom a defense atty going on tv for an hour to talk about a case that's not been tried yet....??
    Shouldn't he be in his office, working away at trying to find some kind of reasonable defense for his client? Oh, I forgot, he already has it and we'll all understand and cheer for KC when he presents the "real story" in court.......NOT!
    I personally think that JB is just trying to save his image. His client is going down after this trial, he knows it, and with the other clients he has had who also went to prison for a long time, he knows his image is squash. So now, he just is going to try to paint himself as the lawyer who is doing the best he can do for his client. How many accused people in this world would want a lawyer such as Baez after he has not successfully gotten anyone off? He mine as well start playing the role of victim too..JMHO
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,338
    I am so far very, disappointed with TRU-TV's coverage of the Casey Anthony case. There was a substitute host on the L. Bloom program, and B. Karras was the reporter covering the information with her. I think Beth needs to read ALL the documents dropped and view ALL the videos and tapes before she speaks about the case as a knowledgeable reporter.

    First of all, Beth "mis-spoke" the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She called her "Hernandez-Gonzales", twice. Then both Beth and the show host seemed to present the case as being on KC's side; talking about how visibly upset KC was in the jailhouse visit videos with her parents. Talked about the tears that KC cried and how KC seemed so concerned with finding Caylee. Very little from the prosecution's side was spoken of except for Dr. Koby discussing the Body Farm's evidence maybe not coming into court because of it being "cutting edge". (which we know is really from the defense's side)

    I suppose that TRU-TV is trying to get the public up to date on the case, because they intend to televise much or all of it, but, pu-leeze....let's not just show one side. If the on-air reporters don't have enough time to read and view all the material in order to form their viewing audience regarding the case, then they need to assign someone in their news organization to do that and to inform their on-air reporters about EVERYTHING!

    I was "absolutely" disappointed this morning.

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I am so far very, disappointed with TRU-TV's coverage of the Casey Anthony case. There was a substitute host on the L. Bloom program, and B. Karras was the reporter covering the information with her. I think Beth needs to read ALL the documents dropped and view ALL the videos and tapes before she speaks about the case as a knowledgeable reporter.

    First of all, Beth "mis-spoke" the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She called her "Hernandez-Gonzales", twice. Then both Beth and the show host seemed to present the case as being on KC's side; talking about how visibly upset KC was in the jailhouse visit videos with her parents. Talked about the tears that KC cried and how KC seemed so concerned with finding Caylee. Very little from the prosecution's side was spoken of except for Dr. Koby discussing the Body Farm's evidence maybe not coming into court because of it being "cutting edge". (which we know is really from the defense's side)

    I suppose that TRU-TV is trying to get the public up to date on the case, because they intend to televise much or all of it, but, pu-leeze....let's not just show one side. If the on-air reporters don't have enough time to read and view all the material in order to form their viewing audience regarding the case, then they need to assign someone in their news organization to do that and to inform their on-air reporters about EVERYTHING!

    I was "absolutely" disappointed this morning.
    That or, they are trying to give the defense as much TV time as they can now because once the trial starts, we all know the evidence will be completely one sided. The state is going to take it all over, and to be fair, they need to allow the defense some kind of dignity.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,759
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I personally think that JB is just trying to save his image. His client is going down after this trial, he knows it, and with the other clients he has had who also went to prison for a long time, he knows his image is squash. So now, he just is going to try to paint himself as the lawyer who is doing the best he can do for his client. How many accused people in this world would want a lawyer such as Baez after he has not successfully gotten anyone off? He mine as well start playing the role of victim too..JMHO
    am I wong here that he was upset that due to the State he didn't have enough time for any evidence....wth with all these interviews...is he trying to get tips --- why isn't he prepping for a case for murder 1????????????? what is with this media blitz that they all are doing? (I know with the pre-trial and all BUT.....) I can't help but think that perhaps he is trying to get info on how to actually defend a case.........have someone yet again do leg work for him......

    jmo

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    353
    Does TruTv even televise courtroom stuff anymore?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eg@gm For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by eg@gm View Post
    Does TruTv even televise courtroom stuff anymore?
    Everyday there is a trial - they are finishing up a trial where a cop killed his ex wife and lover

    They had the Entwistle trial on in full also - I think that was the last high profile case they had on

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trac For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,882

    In Session Coverage 2011/04/15

    Bumping this thread as In session is counting down to trial with big moments in the case.

    They analyzed the first call home from jail a bit ago, and were just discussing the "party pictures".

    They just went to break but coming up....discussion of HHJP and they showed the cover of the magazine he graces this month.

    They have some interesting side comments that I am picking up on.

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,882
    Sunny Hostin, Bob Fisher, and Mike Brooks.

    THey have skipped over Judge Perry, and are now on to mental health.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    11,304
    Thank goodness for Mike Brooks. Otherwise I couldn't watch them. Jean C makes me at times.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    Thank goodness for Mike Brooks. Otherwise I couldn't watch them. Jean C makes me at times.
    me too. I almost fell out of my seat the day she asked that poor Mother who's X Husband or boyfriend took her 2 year old Son and drowned himself and the baby in the reservoir. Drove his truck into it and they found them a week later. She asked the Mother so " You still think your Son is alive" in a questioning tone. The poor Mother broke out histerical crying. What a cruel thing to say to her. Of course she was praying her baby was still alive but unfortunately he wasn't. She needs to remember who's she's talking too. Seriously if that had been me, they would have had to bleep out the entire conversation.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  31. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    April 15, 2011

    InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

    http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  32. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    9,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    April 15, 2011

    InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

    http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104
    Who??? What?? Best friend of Tony? He met Casey? I don't remember him?

    He grew up with Tony L and he met Casey when the couple started dating?
    TL was from NY/NJ did this friend Shawn also come to school in Orlando...GUESS so he mentions going to Lab class...and Fusian

    He said she mentioned the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales...all 3 names to him WTH!!

    Do we have an LE interview or State Depo on this best friend, Shawn Cassidy...I must have missed it, obviously.
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 04-15-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"

  33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  34. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Who??? What?? Best friend of Tony? He met Casey? I don't remember him?

    He grew up with Tony L and he met Casey when the couple started dating?
    TL was from NY/NJ did this friend Shawn also come to school in Orlando...GUESS so he mentions going to Lab class...and Fusian

    He said she mentioned the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales...all 3 names to him WTH!!

    Do we have an LE interview or State Depo on this best friend, Shawn Cassidy...I must have missed it, obviously.
    Yes news to me too. Plus, as I said above, I don't remember that any of the Lazzaro clan has claimed to ever have heard the actual name of the supposed nanny.

  35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  36. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Does Jose think people are stupid? Anyone who has attended any trial KNOWS that what a lawyer says in opening and closing statements are not evidence. So how does what he says in his opening statement "explain" the 31 days that Casey didn't tell anyone that her daugher was missing?

    For it to be evidence, Casey would have to testify UNDER OATH. Lawyers are NOT UNDER OATH - maybe that is why they lie so much!!! Sorry, but I'm fed up with lawyers who put their own spin on things when there's not any evidence to substantiate it.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

  37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gaia713 For This Useful Post:


  38. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Does Jose think people are stupid? Anyone who has attended any trial KNOWS that what a lawyer says in opening and closing statements are not evidence. So how does what he says in his opening statement "explain" the 31 days that Casey didn't tell anyone that her daugher was missing?

    For it to be evidence, Casey would have to testify UNDER OATH. Lawyers are NOT UNDER OATH - maybe that is why they lie so much!!! Sorry, but I'm fed up with lawyers who put their own spin on things when there's not any evidence to substantiate it.
    He is going to say she was afraid of her father. He is going to say she was afraid and abused by him. Then later he will use a lot of George's lies against him, the tape, the fake suicide, his rage. etc. MO

  39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:


  40. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    He is going to say she was afraid of her father. He is going to say she was afraid and abused by him. Then later he will use a lot of George's lies against him, the tape, the fake suicide, his rage. etc. MO
    Agreed.

  41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  42. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    19,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    He is going to say she was afraid of her father. He is going to say she was afraid and abused by him. Then later he will use a lot of George's lies against him, the tape, the fake suicide, his rage. etc. MO
    I think those jailhouse tapes will put that puppy to bed. She was clearly trying to win over her father by telling him what a good dad he was, a great grandfather to Caylee to keep him from testifying at the Grand Jury hearing. After he testified she would not even look at him and still doesn't today. KC's actions show she was in control of that household. As much as we'd like to think CA was the CEO, it was clearly KC because no one, no one stopped her from stealing from the family. Someone who openly steals money from her parents is not afraid of their rage because they know there is none. jmo

  43. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  44. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    April 15, 2011

    InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

    http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104
    Thanks Patty G. Did TL say that he had heard the name ZFG before? IIRC he didn't and had only referred to KC using the description of 'the nanny' for who was watching Caylee. TL's friend, SC, couldn't say the name off the top of his head yet when Jean C said ZFG in full, SC said 'that's it exactly'. I'm confused as usual.

    By the way, Misha has a new fan. Too cute!

  45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  46. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    April 15, 2011

    InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

    http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104

    I was very surprised by this interview when I saw it the other day. Very surprised. That whole story about Casey telling him she could get him tickets and then she bailed at the last minute, and then was later arrested for the first time... first time I'm hearing anything about this. I tried to go back through the cell pings and time lines and Casey's phone records but I can't find any reference to it. Of course, I"m probably looking in the wrong place as usual, and, now, I'm off topic.

  47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:


  48. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,882
    Just played the interview after the hearing where JA described how Caylee could have died.

    JB telling Kathi Belich she is in fairyland after she asked if KC was there when it happened.

    In Session glossed right over that, and went into how this case may provide for new case law regarding mental health experts used to rebut consciousness of guilt.

  49. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. here is a map of near Anthony home could Caylee be here?
    By websurfer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. The Caylee Anthony Bill
    By Samijeansg in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6
    By believe09 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 687
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 06:40 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5
    By nursebeeme in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 527
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 10:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •