Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    WOW! Judge Alex says they won't get a jury in 5 days. He says it will NEVER happen.
    When NG was talking about Jury selection she said "5 days! Are you kidding me?"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

The video is in the news thread, if anyone is looking for it.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    When NG was talking about Jury selection she said "5 days! Are you kidding me?"

Was she referring to plenty enough time or not enough time to select a jury?
    Last edited by Bon; 04-28-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: wording

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    JB says he started off as an intern in the State Prosecutor's office and realized in one day it wasn't for him. That there was something that he didn't have in him to be there......The next day he went across the street to the Public Defender.

Hmmm what was missing.........an urge to pursue "truth"??
    Do Law Schools allow you to change internships in 24 hours???

WOW does he rock while he's being interviewed!!!

Body language is interesting.
    2nd and 3rd BBM

I think what he found missing was the "big bucks" and what was missing was "work ethic".

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TiaM For This Useful Post:

No Way Jose!!!

Bringing my own comment over from the Defense thread after realizing I should have posted it here. A_News_Junkie - while I appreciate the effort you have made to capture and post these videos....

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    A_News_Junkie kindly posted (in Today's News - No Discussion Thread) the final interview with Jose Baez, plus breaking news of the chloroform evidence in.

I make a huge effort to read or listen to all the new news releases as they appear day to day.

But at this point, I can tell you I got three minutes into Jose's interview and thought to myself, and may have even been caught muttering at my screen, there is no way I am listening to this complete carp!!!

It was bad enough to listen to the talking head saying the chloroform evidence is insignificant, but to then listen to Baez saying this is about a terrible tragedy - my client - whose life is at stake...a couple more sentences and I hit the stop button.

I am way too far down this road of evidence to listen to complete nonsense - and bog down, clutter up my brain with mistruths and downright lies.

Yes, Jose - this is a terrible tragedy - this is a tragedy about a little girl who was 2.5 years old - who trusted her mother to care for her - who was killed by her own mother and thrown away in a garbage bag by the side of the road like so much trash.

Mr. Baez - you are earning the bus that is heading towards you and your client - oh wait - that isn't a bus - it's a train!
    For me, when I know the facts - there is no reason at all to keep sticking my head in the garbage can!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the recap, everyone. I had it on TV but was distracted by a dirty laundry/litter pan room and HAD to clean it thoroughly!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Am bout tired of his "race card" comments--he seems to dwell on it. Seems like that is a crutch for him. If he fails at something it must mean it is cuz he is Hispanic. Am I reading that right? He mentions that at almost every interview.

When my niece was about 6yo---my sis and I were layin on the bed chatting and Mary walks in with her sisters glasses on (nearly a blind gurl). She started pivoting around and around saying--->>>look at me Aunt Verma look at me<<<---OMG---we were looking at her but she couldnt see us lookin cuz of the thick glasses. Thats what I think e-time I watch JB---Look at me
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    JB says he could never be a prosecutor since he's a people person. He just tried to make Ashton, LDB and FG sound like some machine for the state.
    He said they have no client.
    Ehm, Jose? Ever hear of Caylee?
    What a joke this whole interview is.
    That was one of the things that stood out to me! The SA always has a client- THE VICTIM!!!!!!

This whole thing looked more like a job interview/audition demo for a spot as a talking head on the show than any kind of insight into the defense.....moo
    Nothing on this Earth is as valuable as a child's life, nothing on this Earth is more wonderous than their love.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Meemom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Bringing my own comment over from the Defense thread after realizing I should have posted it here. A_News_Junkie - while I appreciate the effort you have made to capture and post these videos....

For me, when I know the facts - there is no reason at all to keep sticking my head in the garbage can!
    Imagine my pain in having to hear it twice to make it available!

How about we have thwartcake for all! Just don't listen and eat at the same time, cause you will gag as he says stuff like 'her innocence', etc.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Am bout tired of his "race card" comments--he seems to dwell on it. Seems like that is a crutch for him. If he fails at something it must mean it is cuz he is Hispanic. Am I reading that right? He mentions that at almost every interview.

When my niece was about 6yo---my sis and I were layin on the bed chatting and Mary walks in with her sisters glasses on (nearly a blind gurl). She started pivoting around and around saying--->>>look at me Aunt Verma look at me<<<---OMG---we were looking at her but she couldnt see us lookin cuz of the thick glasses. Thats what I think e-time I watch JB---Look at me
    I'm over any mention of race. Doesn't matter. She isnt all that pretty. Its the lies. The 31 days not helping look for your child. The media hounds of the defense. Keeping things from those trying to locate a missing. Child

Geraldo blames race lots as well
    jmo

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

JB-what made this case so news worthy was the 31 days- not your client being "young white pretty middle class". If she had been of any race, ugly, & dirt poor the 31 days would still have brought on the media attention! Any mother not reporting her child missing is in and of itself a huge red flag....

And it's a little early for your "I am the champion of the whole hispanic race" campaign, or have you decided what office you'll be running for? MOO
    Nothing on this Earth is as valuable as a child's life, nothing on this Earth is more wonderous than their love.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Meemom For This Useful Post:

JB does sound like he is gearing up to get into politics, doesn't he????? Maybe he figures that is where the big money and fame is at.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:

Middle Class?

Casey didn't have a job. In my books that would make her poor and white! Where is Jose getting middle class ? There is no pretty. To be pretty is to be beautiuful from the inside out !

Charleyann

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Charleyann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Very interesting watch---I think the lil piggie is bout ready to venture out into the world. Watching him do this interview tells me that somebody has been giving him some pointers. Now---that is fine cept anybody following this case already knows the man. Sounds kinda like he has multi persons.

"Secret Service" R u kidding?????

Curious - what did he say about USSS?

TIA to anyone

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEPUTYDAWG For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast