Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Jamie Floyd's Best Defense on Tru-TV will have Jose Baez as a guest answering questions regarding the Casey Anthony case for an entire hour per Jamie Floyd today. Her show is on here, Pacific time at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.

excuseeeee me

Jamie Floyd's Best Defense on Tru-TV will have Jose Baez as a guest answering questions regarding the Casey Anthony case for an entire hour per Jamie Floyd today. Her show is on here, Pacific time at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.

TruTV is devoting a lot of time to the KC case today. In Session was just on with Dr. Kobi. He stated that he thinks that a lot of the forensic evidence might be inadmissable. Of course, what else would you expect him to say? What's funny is that he always ends with a statement that he doesn't advocate either side - he is just a scientist. They played a lot of the jailhouse tapes and the Best Defense is continuing with more of them. I am glad that they are devoting some time to this case. I hope they televise the trial when it happens.

I just cannot fathom a defense atty going on tv for an hour to talk about a case that's not been tried yet....??
Shouldn't he be in his office, working away at trying to find some kind of reasonable defense for his client? Oh, I forgot, he already has it and we'll all understand and cheer for KC when he presents the "real story" in court.......NOT!

I just cannot fathom a defense atty going on tv for an hour to talk about a case that's not been tried yet....??
Shouldn't he be in his office, working away at trying to find some kind of reasonable defense for his client? Oh, I forgot, he already has it and we'll all understand and cheer for KC when he presents the "real story" in court.......NOT!

I personally think that JB is just trying to save his image. His client is going down after this trial, he knows it, and with the other clients he has had who also went to prison for a long time, he knows his image is squash. So now, he just is going to try to paint himself as the lawyer who is doing the best he can do for his client. How many accused people in this world would want a lawyer such as Baez after he has not successfully gotten anyone off? He mine as well start playing the role of victim too..JMHO

I am so far very, disappointed with TRU-TV's coverage of the Casey Anthony case. There was a substitute host on the L. Bloom program, and B. Karras was the reporter covering the information with her. I think Beth needs to read ALL the documents dropped and view ALL the videos and tapes before she speaks about the case as a knowledgeable reporter.

First of all, Beth "mis-spoke" the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She called her "Hernandez-Gonzales", twice. Then both Beth and the show host seemed to present the case as being on KC's side; talking about how visibly upset KC was in the jailhouse visit videos with her parents. Talked about the tears that KC cried and how KC seemed so concerned with finding Caylee. Very little from the prosecution's side was spoken of except for Dr. Koby discussing the Body Farm's evidence maybe not coming into court because of it being "cutting edge". (which we know is really from the defense's side) :rolleyes:

I suppose that TRU-TV is trying to get the public up to date on the case, because they intend to televise much or all of it, but, pu-leeze....let's not just show one side. If the on-air reporters don't have enough time to read and view all the material in order to form their viewing audience regarding the case, then they need to assign someone in their news organization to do that and to inform their on-air reporters about EVERYTHING!

I was "absolutely" disappointed this morning.:rolleyes:

I am so far very, disappointed with TRU-TV's coverage of the Casey Anthony case. There was a substitute host on the L. Bloom program, and B. Karras was the reporter covering the information with her. I think Beth needs to read ALL the documents dropped and view ALL the videos and tapes before she speaks about the case as a knowledgeable reporter.

First of all, Beth "mis-spoke" the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She called her "Hernandez-Gonzales", twice. Then both Beth and the show host seemed to present the case as being on KC's side; talking about how visibly upset KC was in the jailhouse visit videos with her parents. Talked about the tears that KC cried and how KC seemed so concerned with finding Caylee. Very little from the prosecution's side was spoken of except for Dr. Koby discussing the Body Farm's evidence maybe not coming into court because of it being "cutting edge". (which we know is really from the defense's side) :rolleyes:

I suppose that TRU-TV is trying to get the public up to date on the case, because they intend to televise much or all of it, but, pu-leeze....let's not just show one side. If the on-air reporters don't have enough time to read and view all the material in order to form their viewing audience regarding the case, then they need to assign someone in their news organization to do that and to inform their on-air reporters about EVERYTHING!

I was "absolutely" disappointed this morning.:rolleyes:
That or, they are trying to give the defense as much TV time as they can now because once the trial starts, we all know the evidence will be completely one sided. The state is going to take it all over, and to be fair, they need to allow the defense some kind of dignity.:confused:

TruTV is devoting a lot of time to the KC case today. In Session was just on with Dr. Kobi. He stated that he thinks that a lot of the forensic evidence might be inadmissable. Of course, what else would you expect him to say? What's funny is that he always ends with a statement that he doesn't advocate either side - he is just a scientist. They played a lot of the jailhouse tapes and the Best Defense is continuing with more of them. I am glad that they are devoting some time to this case. I hope they televise the trial when it happens.

This is what TruTV (or Court TV is how I thnk of it) does when a high profile case is coming up and they are covering it

I'm almost for certain this trial will be televised - if it has anything to do with the Sunshine Law - we'll see it

I already warned my daughters that the trial will be on when I'm working so they can watch TV or play Xbox upstairs

I personally think that JB is just trying to save his image. His client is going down after this trial, he knows it, and with the other clients he has had who also went to prison for a long time, he knows his image is squash. So now, he just is going to try to paint himself as the lawyer who is doing the best he can do for his client. How many accused people in this world would want a lawyer such as Baez after he has not successfully gotten anyone off? He mine as well start playing the role of victim too..JMHO

am I wong here that he was upset that due to the State he didn't have enough time for any evidence....wth with all these interviews...is he trying to get tips --- why isn't he prepping for a case for murder 1????????????? what is with this media blitz that they all are doing? (I know with the pre-trial and all BUT.....) I can't help but think that perhaps he is trying to get info on how to actually defend a case.........have someone yet again do leg work for him......

jmo

Does TruTv even televise courtroom stuff anymore?

Does TruTv even televise courtroom stuff anymore?

Everyday there is a trial - they are finishing up a trial where a cop killed his ex wife and lover

They had the Entwistle trial on in full also - I think that was the last high profile case they had on

Bumping this thread as In session is counting down to trial with big moments in the case.

They analyzed the first call home from jail a bit ago, and were just discussing the "party pictures".

They just went to break but coming up....discussion of HHJP and they showed the cover of the magazine he graces this month.

They have some interesting side comments that I am picking up on.

Sunny Hostin, Bob Fisher, and Mike Brooks.

THey have skipped over Judge Perry, and are now on to mental health.

Thank goodness for Mike Brooks. Otherwise I couldn't watch them. Jean C makes me :crazy: at times.

Just played the interview after the hearing where JA described how Caylee could have died.

JB telling Kathi Belich she is in fairyland after she asked if KC was there when it happened.

In Session glossed right over that, and went into how this case may provide for new case law regarding mental health experts used to rebut consciousness of guilt.

Jean C just remarked on truth how brave and gallant the Defense is to go forward on this new motion related to the Dr. Witness. Ugh

Question of the day: What was Casey's state of mind while Caylee was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member