Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

April 21, 2011

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJwfoDodJs[/ame]
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    All I can say to this is: Yes, Jose, KC is young and 'white.' You can see colors and count.

The rest of your statements are a delusion, JB, 'cuz she ain't too purty.

Perhaps you can arrange some sort of after-conviction connection for you and your 'pretty' client. But stop trying to sell it to us because all of us with eyes are gagging out here.

I first heard about this case while I was driving home from another state with my mother-in-law in the car. I heard the terror in Cindy's voice on the radio during her 911 call and the apathy in KC's voice. I was hooked and immediately knew KC did it. I didn't know if she was white, purple or green, and didn't care.

Get a job Jose.
    The above is my opinion only based on published accounts of the case.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to WolfmarsGirl For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    The complete two-part interview between Ryan and Baez will be shown on InSession next week, April 28 and 29, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

InSession certainly seems to have crawled into bed with the defense lately, wouldn't you agree?
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfmarsGirl View Post
    All I can say to this is: Yes, Jose, KC is young and 'white.' You can see colors and count.

The rest of your statements are a delusion, JB, 'cuz she ain't too purty.

Perhaps you can arrange some sort of after-conviction connection for you and your 'pretty' client. But stop trying to sell it to us because all of us with eyes are gagging out here.

I first heard about this case while I was driving home from another state with my mother-in-law in the car. I heard the terror in Cindy's voice on the radio during her 911 call and the apathy in KC's voice. I was hooked and immediately knew KC did it. I didn't know if she was white, purple or green, and didn't care.

Get a job Jose.

BBM

He has one...professional softball catching interviewee / media hound.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Caylee was Young, Pretty and White. Get a life Baez, the attention was not gained from your client is was gained by the beautiful little girl she took from this earth way too soon.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Caylee was Young, Pretty and White. Get a life Baez, the attention was not gained from your client is was gained by the beautiful little girl she took from this earth way too soon.
    ITA.....your wrong Baez, It was Caylee that was pretty, young and white and was in the care of her mother who lied to LE when everyone was desperate to find little Caylee. ICA's race or looks had nothing to do with my interest in following this case. I wouldn't care what color, race or looks, someone had if their child was gone and they lied like ICA. I would care just as much.
    It's all about the child , not ICA Baez. Get it thru your head.
    Baez sounds like a racist. He's told this story before and it's getting old.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

GEEEEEEEEEEE......Maybe it also had something to do with the simple fact that it was SUMMERTIME as in SLOW NEWS SEASON*

* except IT was JULY 15th, MY BIRTHDAY!........therefore a considered a wicked important, worldwide celebration day in my world (YEAH, SURE)
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:

IMO, what made America interested in this case was Caylee. What made America sit up and take notice was the obvious and painful attempts by the grandparents to steer the interview with FOX and Greta away from something we all suspected had occurred.
    So, yes, Baez, blame the viewers, blame them for being sensationalists.
    Keep running that mouth, Baez!
    ETA: Once again, as always, the actions and words of this defense team do not reflect that their client is innocent. IMO, it screams guilt.
    Justice for CAYLEE

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    BBM

He has one...professional softball catching interviewee / media hound.
    Don't forget pen clicker

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AsoldiersGrits For This Useful Post:

All one has to do is to look into Caylee's eyes to see why this case caught everyone's attention. Those are the most soulful, telling eyes I have ever seen. You are an angel , Caylee, and justice will be coming soon.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:

I ask this question on another thread but maybe here is the place to answer it: When the court trial starts will it be cast on TruTV the court station here on the Pacific Coast? I have been waiting forever for this case to start....Thanks in advance....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truecrime For This Useful Post:

The thing that caused me to have interest in the case was the GVS interview, during that first week after Caylee was reported missing, where Cindy was became overly defensive.

THAT is what raised the red flags. Cindy's behavior in subsequent interviews increased the media interest. As well it should have.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysShocked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SondraK View Post
    All one has to do is to look into Caylee's eyes to see why this case caught everyone's attention. Those are the most soulful, telling eyes I have ever seen. You are an angel , Caylee, and justice will be coming soon.
    The 31 day wait is what grabs everyone. Also the lies she tells would hook anyone - because they are so "unfathomable". She is young and she is pretty and all of 5 feet two inches - and I think that will keep her from the death penalty.

I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of posters. But I don't think she will ever get the death penalty.

How much did we hear about the woman who worked in the church and had killed the little girl. Forget the name. We heard about it for about a week or so and then that was it.

Also th

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truecrime View Post
    Guess I am being ignored...wonderful
    Sorry you feel that way....Tru- Tv will broadcast, as far as I know. I believe we are all waiting to find out for sure who, where, and when broadcasts will be.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truecrime View Post
    I ask this question on another thread but maybe here is the place to answer it: When the court trial starts will it be cast on TruTV the court station here on the Pacific Coast? I have been waiting forever for this case to start....Thanks in advance....
    Sorry TrueCrime:

WFTV will have all day coverage with two cameras in the courtroom. If you have a computer and can log on to it, you will have all day coverage. I believe IN Session stops at 3:30 p.m. and we cannot have that.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SondraK View Post
    Sorry you feel that way....Tru- Tv will broadcast, as far as I know. I believe we are all waiting to find out for sure who, where, and when broadcasts will be.

Thank you very much for the reply. I have been reading like they are and thought maybe I had better ask for sure. Thank you again.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truecrime For This Useful Post:

My cable company recently cut TRuTv out of the package. I do not get that station anymore. Grrrrrrrrr....

It will be live-streamed like the hearings were, I hope.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    My cable company recently cut TRuTv out of the package. I do not get that station anymore. Grrrrrrrrr....

It will be live-streamed like the hearings were, I hope.
    Not losing much - they have ads ad nauseum.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Mr. Baez, =-), this case caught my attention because of Caylee. As a mother, I remember my children at this age and I know how wonderful this time is. What jumped out at me in the beginning is how cold and detached your client is. No caring adult would let their child be missing 31 seconds let alone 31 days. The fact that your client lied about everything was another attention getter. As a loving parent I would to tell anyone everything they asked if it could bring my child back if missing. The evidence has made me certain of what happened. I follow this case for truth not because of your client. Don't fool yourself. It's all about Caylee!

Teresa

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Useful Post:

With all due respect to Tru TV's interview with the lawyer, as usual they ask the obvious questions - "Do you see this as an uphill battle for the Defense". The question is so ludicrous that it is hard to watch.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

I am not a fan of JB, but in instance I do agree with him. Sadly, it does seem that the general public is more inclined to follow a case involving someone who is young, white, and middle class.

Here is another case of a child who was not reported missing right away with very similar circumstances, but little Lauryn Dickens has not received the same press:
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...other-missing/

I don't think most people do it deliberately, but I think we tend to focus on people we identify with as far as our own demographics.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldleaf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldleaf View Post
    I am not a fan of JB, but in instance I do agree with him. Sadly, it does seem that the general public is more inclined to follow a case involving someone who is young, white, and middle class.

Here is another case of a child who was not reported missing right away with very similar circumstances, but little Lauryn Dickens has not received the same press:
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...other-missing/

I don't think most people do it deliberately, but I think we tend to focus on people we identify with as far as our own demographics.
    I think the media is the reason we focus on the cases we do. I am totally
    obsessed with missing Adji Desir. We haven't heard much about his case, except for a few blurbs in the first few days.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrialAddict For This Useful Post:

The reason this case got attention was because of a sweet little girl missing for 31 days before it was reported. Had nothing to do with how pretty and white her mother was. It still sickens me after all these years some use the color card and thats why nothing ever changes. Another reason this case has gotten lots of attention is the Grandparents, doc dumps and lets not forget the defense team.Yes its sad some cases get more attention then others but to the news Stations it all about ratings. If they see people tuning it they run with the story. And I have to say its not gonna matter how pretty some might think she is if she doesn't get the DP it wont be for her looks or the color of her skin. It will be because the juries dont feel the evidence is enough to give the DP plain and simply. I dont know about everyone else but it really gets my goat when they say she cant get a fair trial. They dont give juries the credit they deserve you dont convict on a feeling. If the evidence isnt there they arent gonna convict.(Which we all know it is) This case is way to serious with DP no jury is gonna convict without the evidence to back to up. The jury has to live with there decision no way are they gonna not way the evidence to find their verdict. They need to give juries more respect then that.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cuppy199 For This Useful Post:

The media is going to cover what brings in ratings. Nancy Grace had Caylee's case on her show for months. The producers were obviously impressed with the ratings, so they aired the case as much as they could. Cases like inner city crime, runaways, drug deals gone wrong, custodial kidnappings, are never going to bring in high ratings, so the media isn't going to cover them. If you were the person in charge of deciding what to cover and one case brings in X amount of viewers, and another case brings in half as many viewers, what are you going to cover? You can say that you would be fair and cover them all, but when your show has been canceled and you are out of a job, you might be rethinking that fairness.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    IMO, what made America interested in this case was Caylee. What made America sit up and take notice was the obvious and painful attempts by the grandparents to steer the interview with FOX and Greta away from something we all suspected had occurred.
    So, yes, Baez, blame the viewers, blame them for being sensationalists.
    Keep running that mouth, Baez!
    ETA: Once again, as always, the actions and words of this defense team do not reflect that their client is innocent. IMO, it screams guilt.
    Along with All the LIES.
    jmo

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast