Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    On IS - They are re-playing the hearing from Friday. Jose said something when talking about the MH experts that I didn't catch on Friday. He said - "The trial is not a scripted event"

After watching 48 hrs, I'm now convinced more than ever that the whole thing was scripted. Why else would he say that?
    Good Catch Softtail!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

O/T but I have to ask....If Jose is saying that there's no diagnosis of any mental defect, and they're not using a mental health defense strategy then how in the world are they going to explain the fact that she blatantly lied about the nanny for so long to so many people. Which in turn means that the circumstances surrounding the "disappearance" of Caylee (i.e; dropping her off at Sawgrass at an apartment that nobody lived in, going to a "job" that she didn't even have, and coming back and sitting there waiting on someone who doesn't exsist) were null and void since none of it happened. If she's not bat$h!+ crazy then how does the DT explain that away? Throw away all evidence that's circumstantial, totally fine with me. You can't get rid of the fact that she LIED LIKE IT WAS HER FREAKING JOB TO DO SO!!! There's no hiding that. Its on tape, and there's multiple instances of her doing it and trying to corroborate her lies.
    I honestly hope that she's not evaluated and found to be schizoid or with some other disorder because that would give excuse to her actions. I hope that she is evaluated by a state psych doc and found to be completely sane with no neuroses other than being an habitual pathological liar.
    I know all of this has been stated before, but I had to put it down myself.
    Worry looks around, guilt looks back, fear hides it's eyes, but faith and hope hold hands and look up!

Do you call a fly without wings a "walk"?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ImaFrayedKnott For This Useful Post:

I am sorry but I have to just vent for a moment.

Christi Paul is an attractive woman but her interviews really leave me just shaking my head. I just watched her interview with Rob Dick and it just baffled me.

Here is my version:

CP: So how was KC in the car on the way home.

RD: Well she wanted to make it all about her. To her it was the KC show. She wanted to know if there would be cameras.

CP: So what do you mean by the KC show?

RD: Well she was more interested in her media exposure than her daughter.

CP: So you are saying that she was interested in the media and cameras?

RD: Yes.

CP: What kinds of things did she say that led you to think that?

RD: Well she asked about cameras.

CP: So she asked about cameras?

Now....this is my version of the interview...but the sentiment remains the same. It baffles me.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

LP's listing lies . . . . babysitter taking Caylee from JBP with list of lies to say for 30 days . . . . Tracy lived with her & Rob drove her to Atty daily . .. . .

Story about babysitter - LP saying we actually found "the lady" who went thru Sawgrass . . .that is how KC had described the vehicle . . . there were no references to ZTN until that day . . . any prior references to "Zanny" had to do with Xanex . . . . kc never provided the note that was supposedly from ZTN . . . you could tell from kc and CA that they had already agreed to what they were going to tell us . . . . it was all Jessie G but it was all bs . . . subsequently kc tried to give me the ZTN taking her from JBP . . . KC & CA all made it up and CA referred to it before kc even came into the room and kc started telling the story but CA actually brought up the story . . . .

Now pics . . . . commentator saying "looks like she is grinding on another girl while partying"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Talking head saying party pics don't prove any problem to DT at all . . . . KC was believing Caylee was alive with the Nanny . . . .Mike Brooks said "only problem . . . there is No ZTN" . . .

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

This defense attorney on IS - The party pictures mean nothing. She was out for the night, while her child was with the nanny.

Mike Brooks - Um, yeah - THERE WAS NO NANNY!!!

Out to a caller....
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Caller saying kc kept child she did not want because CA forced her . . . lived in the moment and did what she wanted to do and if something got in the way . . . she got rid of it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Jay Wendall is stating that they have to extend the time of death.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Talking head saying party pics don't prove any problem to DT at all . . . . KC was believing Caylee was alive with the Nanny . . . .Mike Brooks said "only problem . . . there is No ZTN" . . .
    Jinx!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Already with the tv bs. The party pics don't make a difference, riggggggggggght. Tell that to any mother whose child has been killed by a kidnapper and lets see how many pictures we have of them out dancing with another girl.

How much was this person paid to come on and take the opposite. It starts.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

OMG Jay Wendall is saying he thinks Kc could have left Caylee with someone and said she doesn't have to tell anyone the truth. UNREAL

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Good Lord.... this defense attorney is saying that Casey didn't want to ever ask her mother for anything...

Well - DUH. How true! She STOLE from her. Why ask?

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    This defense attorney on IS - The party pictures mean nothing. She was out for the night, while her child was with the nanny.

Mike Brooks - Um, yeah - THERE WAS NO NANNY!!!

Out to a caller....
    They will put anyone on these days. He was probably a last resort because he knows nothing of the case obviously. There is one picture June 20th that is the important one. By June 20th, the child had been "kidnapped" by the "nannie". So June 20th is the picture that we are talking about.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Caller from Maine saying it is almost like she is celebrating a new life . . . he has a 3 y/o and he would be out looking for his child . . . MB saying she went out party . . . La Bella Vita . . . . .

Talking head . . . can't judge her against others standards. . . . she was very immature . . . he believes kc left child with someone . . . she tells a lot of lies but people do that when they are afraid, in her mind she was a bad mother and regret who she left her child with . . . despite what you hear in pre-trial - there is no such thing as a slam dunk . . this case will take twists & turns and this case will be like that . . .what we thought at first is completely different than what will be presented at trial

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Caller from Maine saying it is almost like she is celebrating a new life . . . he has a 3 y/o and he would be out looking for his child . . . MB saying she went out party . . . La Bella Vita . . . . .

Talking head . . . can't judge her against others standards. . . . she was very immature . . . he believes kc left child with someone . . . she tells a lot of lies but people do that when they are afraid, in her mind she was a bad mother and regret who she left her child with . . . despite what you hear in pre-trial - there is no such thing as a slam dunk . . this case will take twists & turns and this case will be like that . . .what we thought at first is completely different than what will be presented at trial
    This case is a slam dunk and it is like the last show I saw Mike Jordan do from accross the court and MADE IT PERFECTLY.

She is going down and they State is going to take her down and yes the June 20th picture is beyond damning. We also have the 7:30 p.m. blockbuster pictures taken when she was supposedly "frantic". We have fatty acides in her trunk with coffin flies who only appear in the first stage of decomposition and then comes the second state and you don't want to be around that. We have her stealing some 40,000 from her mother - this is coming in as it goes to character - we have her stealing from her grandfather - we have her out five nights a week at ricardos' with Caylee. We have Amy H saying Caylee was left on the couch while people partied and the list goes on. We have another saying Caylee would be on the terrace while KC was behind doors with Tony and Caylee knew NO ONE in the room. That is minor but the other is damning.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast