1081 users online (234 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

F-18 Crash

There has been an F-18 crash in a neighborhood southeast of us.
    Pilot is OK but two homes are gone.

Don't know if there was anyone in the homes yet.

Yikes--where do you live? How big is an F-18?

I'm in north coastal San Diego county.
    www.KFMB.com is our local news and you read more there.

I have just been following this at work. Terrible.
    I know lots of people in the area..checking on them.

F18 Fighter Jet Crashes into Homes; 2 Killed
    An F-18 military jet crashed into a residential neighborhood near La Jolla, exploding into flames, and killing at least two people. Two others are missing. Both victims were inside a home destroyed by the flames.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstori...56&feedID=1198

This story just gets sadder and sadder. This poor man lost his whole family. His wife, MIL and 2 baby daughters.

one was just born in October. They found her today using cadaver dogs. The MIL had just come to stay to help her care for her new baby.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...n09yoons2.html

Man who lost family thanks community, says he doesn't blame pilot
    SAN DIEGO – A grieving father and husband who lost his wife, two young daughters and mother-in-law when a Marine fighter jet crashed into their home on Monday thanked everyone who has supported him and said he does not blame the pilot of the disabled plane.
    “Nobody expected

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    This story just gets sadder and sadder. This poor man lost his whole family. His wife, MIL and 2 baby daughters.

one was just born in October. They found her today using cadaver dogs. The MIL had just come to stay to help her care for her new baby.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...n09yoons2.html

Man who lost family thanks community, says he doesn't blame pilot
    SAN DIEGO – A grieving father and husband who lost his wife, two young daughters and mother-in-law when a Marine fighter jet crashed into their home on Monday thanked everyone who has supported him and said he does not blame the pilot of the disabled plane.
    “Nobody expected
    Oh JBean, he broke my heart when I heard him earlier this evening on the news.

Oh, what a sad, sad tragic story. Absolutely devastating.

And what a wonderful man Mr. Yoon is to ask the public to pray for the pilot.

Here he is in unbearable grief thinking of the pilot because he knows how horrible the pilot must feel although he did all he could.

I saw the man that lost his family asking the public to pray for the pilot and saying that the pilot was a treasure. What a heart on this man that he would think of the guilt that the pilot is feeling. I had to watch the clip again when they replayed it.

This story breaks my heart. This man must have such a strong spirit, such faith, and such true belief that is sustaining him. He is in my prayers.
    God bless him always.

Such a horrible story. I was afraid when they hadn't located the one year old that the toddler was gone,too. I have a one year old and he doesn't even stay still in his sleep. What a special man to think of the pilot at this horrible time.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    This story breaks my heart. This man must have such a strong spirit, such faith, and such true belief that is sustaining him. He is in my prayers.
    God bless him always.
    I agree, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I will most certainly pray for this young man, that God will give him strength and comfort to carry on each day, and I will pray for the pilot as well..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Just a horrible tragedy; that poor man. It looks like he has some family there to support him. I can't imagine such a trauma. I'm glad the fire didn't spread to other houses; I know the pilot feels awful and traumatized as well.

"Why do bad things happen to good people"?

oh my goodness, how terrible. This is probably one of those "one-in-a-million" things that no one would've ever though would happen.

Prayers to pilot, the husband and everyone grieving!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast