Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped: Can any one tell me when Caseys story changed from June 9th to Zanny the nanny at JBpark? is there a news story on this or a document? I am trying to see the exact moment this change was made? Maybe her words are written or recorded somewhere?
I have been looking for a while, I am missing it somewhere.

Thanks in advance...

IIRC, she changed her story to the JBPark the very day that TES was here the first time searching and the news was announcing that they have just begun searching near UCF and North of it by the Econ River entrance where you can rent canoes (up by 426 in Oviedo). I heard this on the noon news then at

6PM news, KC changed her story all of a sudden...

snipped: Can any one tell me when Caseys story changed from June 9th to Zanny the nanny at JBpark? is there a news story on this or a document? I am trying to see the exact moment this change was made? Maybe her words are written or recorded somewhere?

Thanks in advance...

IIRC, she changed her story to the JBPark the very day that TES was here the first time searching and the news was announcing that they have just begun searching near UCF and North of it by the Econ River entrance where you can rent canoes (up by 426 in Oviedo). I heard this on the noon news then at

very first time I heard it was out of leonards mouth on nancy.

ok, I answered yours please answer mine, tia
there are five police reports in the new doc dump, these were filled out by guys searching on 9/11/08, all five were asked by le if they had talked to the media, all answered no, all indicated on the bottom of the police report that they woud testify in court, they all claim that at the end of suburban dr where it goes back into the woods that they saw an area that looked freshly dug, there was a stick with a rope tied to it, the rope went underground as it was buried, they dug but couldnt get to the bottom of it, it was getting dark so they left and came back the next morning on 9/12 with shovels. This is abruptly where the story ends. HUH??? what did they find ? is this some kind of hoax ? these statements have been logged by the prosecution as evidence. HUH??? Has anyone heard anything about what they found ? any rumors ? Somebody knows something about this, and they aren't sharing.......come on now, please. tia

there are five police reports in the new doc dump, these were filled out by guys searching on 9/11/08, all five were asked by le if they had talked to the media, all answered no, all indicated on the bottom of the police report that they woud testify in court, they all claim that at the end of suburban dr where it goes back into the woods that they saw an area that looked freshly dug, there was a stick with a rope tied to it, the rope went underground as it was buried, they dug but couldnt get to the bottom of it, it was getting dark so they left and came back the next morning on 9/12 with shovels. This is abruptly where the story ends. HUH??? what did they find ? is this some kind of hoax ? these statements have been logged by the prosecution as evidence. HUH??? Has anyone heard anything about what they found ? any rumors ? Somebody knows something about this, and they aren't sharing.......come on now, please. tia

Your answers are: people saw something and reported it. They gave statements to LE without informing the media.....what more do you want?

Thanks in advance...

Depending on which version LP tells, Casey either told the BP story to Rob, LP, or Cindy the first night after he bonded her out, or the first time Rob drove Casey to her appointment with Baez.

We have discussed this incident. Go to this thread and look at posts ##732, 751, 757, 759, etc. You will see quite a bit discussed about it. HTH. I find it very interesting as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3004129&highlight=statements#post3004129

Your answers are: people saw something and reported it. They gave statements to LE without informing the media.....what more do you want?

Thanks so much for your kind help, debs

thank you, I'm really computer challenged. I didnt even know we could post on the page that had the new docs listed.

No worries. I just found that whole thing interesting, so I remember where were discussing it.

Hmmm... what does that mean? Any legal eagles?

What about the other motion????

12/3/2008 A MOTION TO QUASH WITNESS SUBPOENA AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (COPY OF SUBPOENA ATTACHED - EXHIBIT A)
12/3/2008 A MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS (AS TO AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES)
12/3/2008 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk

Hmmm... what does that mean? Any legal eagles?

I'm too lazy to look. Can you tell who the subpoena was for? A motion for protective order is a request that the discovery not be had for some reason. It is filed by the attorney representing the witness. For example, if I were to subpoena someone's psychiatrist, their attorney might file a motion for protective order stating that any information from this witness is privileged.

From looking at the actions above it, it appears to me that it is JB trying to stop a release of docs to the Sentinal. I dunno tho....

Thanks so much for your kind help, debs

It sounds a lot more snarky than it was intended. Sometimes, we just don't get to know the why's until someone wants to reveal them.

I'm not a criminal lawyer, but I believe that a motion for statement of particulars as to the aggravating circumstances is s request that the State provide notice as to what aggravating circumstances they intended to rely upon in order to seek the death penalty.

I haven't found the appropriate time to pose this question,,,my apologies if this isn't the appropriate time or place - but I noticed that KC refers to Kaylee in the past tense during her initial LE interviews, and during her jailhouse meeting with her parents. I'm curious how many times she's made this "freudian slip" that I haven't seen! I'm sure LE is on top of this since it's interrogation 101, but has anyone else noticed this too?

I'm not a criminal lawyer, but I believe that a motion for statement of particulars as to the aggravating circumstances is s request that the State provide notice as to what aggravating circumstances they intended to rely upon in order to seek the death penalty.
I believe you are a winner! Hence, the claim by JB (IIRC) that the reason they dropped the DP was the result of "not enough" aggravating circumstances.

I haven't found the appropriate time to pose this question,,,my apologies if this isn't the appropriate time or place - but I noticed that KC refers to Kaylee in the past tense during her initial LE interviews, and during her jailhouse meeting with her parents. I'm curious how many times she's made this "freudian slip" that I haven't seen! I'm sure LE is on top of this since it's interrogation 101, but has anyone else noticed this too?
Does "loads" qualify as an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member