Tim Miller In the Hospital

mydailyopinions

Reaction score
From the TES website updated today:

TES would like to ask everyone to send their prayers to Tim Miller. He has been in the hospital, out of town, for two days having tests run. No news of what may be causing the chest pains and shortness of breath yet. Please keep him and all of TES and their cases in your hearts and prayers.

Please Pray for Tim and a speedy recovery. This is a good man and I know he has his angel watching over him!

I will keep Tim in my prayers. Been going through similar situation with hubby. I pray that his problems will be easily taken care of. Blessings to Tim and TES.

(((HUGS))) for Tim. He will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope he is OK!

Oh no!! Any idea what hospital??

I can't imagine the toll that the last few months of hell with the Caylee Case has taken on such a loving and giving soul, like Tim Miller.

I was born and raised in Houston and I remember when Tim's daughter Laura disappeared many years ago. Tim never gave up on bringing her home so that she could be laid to rest with all of the love and tenderness she deserved. A tragedy like that would bring most parents to their knees, but like John Walsh before him, Tim Miller took an unspeakable tragedy and turned it into a powerful force of Good in this world.

I am so proud of you Tim for all that you have accomplished over the years. My family and I send all of our love and healing light your way. We believe in you and in everything that you do. Try and get some rest, and let your body, mind and soul heal from the turmoil of the last few months. You have worked so hard and so selflessly for so many years, for those that need finding. Please know that they would not want your health to suffer as a result of all of your hard work. Take time for yourself, so that you may continue to share your gifts with the world.

Quiet Blessings to You.

*tight hugs*

We pray for Tim's wellness and we ask for blessings on the TES team.

I am so sorry to hear that Tim is ill. I will keep him in my prayers.

Sending my thoughts and prayers for Tim Miller.

An exceptional human being. :heart:

I can only imagine the stress day in and day out handling so many missing person cases. God Bless you Tim.
I hope it turns out to be nothing and you take some time to rest.My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a true hero.

Tim get well soon! You represent on our largest angel foot soilders on earth. Enjoy those bedbaths! & don't let them kick you out to soon. You might want to read up on MRSA in hospital settings while your impatient.

Godspeed Tim. All the best for a speedy recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Tim! God bless you! May you have a speedy recovery :blowkiss:

Sending my :prayer: & :innocent::angel::angel::angel:'s to TM's way for a speedy recovery! Get well soon Tim!!!!:cheerup::balloons::rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back