807 users online (147 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

John Morgan to depose Cindy A and George A on Monday, 12/22/08

SNIPPED FROM http://www.myorangeclerk.com/ :

Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O Filing Date: 9/24/2008
    Case Type: Civil
    Case Status:
    Status Date:
    Current Judge: SPRINKEL, G A IV
    Party Details Case Disposition Case Calendar Case Actions Financial Details

Subject ID Full Name Party Type Status
    D-A CASEY ANTHONY DEFENDANT
    D-A JONATHAN KASEN ATTORNEY
    D-A TOMASITA D CROWELL ATTORNEY
    P-A ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF
    P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN
    Disposition Type:
    Disposition Date:

Event Date Event Time Description Location
    Calendar Information Is Not Available For This Case

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
    9/24/2008 COMPLAINT FILED
    12/1/2008 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF CINDY ANTHONY AND GEORGE ANTHONY ON 12/22/08
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely that they're scheduled for right before Christmas...sure hope they take place (and really hope that the Anthonys show up without any counsel!)
    Last edited by Chezhire; 12-09-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: remove first name

cool!!!! just wish them luck and hopefully they will bring their own asprin.....

jmo

Love it, love it, looooove it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chezhire View Post
    SNIPPED FROM http://www.myorangeclerk.com/ :

Case Number: 08-CA-0024573-O Filing Date: 9/24/2008
    Case Type: Civil
    Case Status:
    Status Date:
    Current Judge: SPRINKEL, G A IV
    Party Details Case Disposition Case Calendar Case Actions Financial Details

Subject ID Full Name Party Type Status
    D-A CASEY ANTHONY DEFENDANT
    D-A JONATHAN KASEN ATTORNEY
    D-A TOMASITA D CROWELL ATTORNEY
    P-A ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF
    P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

Disposition: CASE IS CURRENTLY OPEN
    Disposition Type:
    Disposition Date:

Event Date Event Time Description Location
    Calendar Information Is Not Available For This Case

Docket Date Defendant Docket Entry
    9/24/2008 COMPLAINT FILED
    12/1/2008 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION OF CINDY ANTHONY AND GEORGE ANTHONY ON 12/22/08
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely that they're scheduled for right before CHristmas...sure hope they take place (and really hope that the Anthonys show up without any counsel!)

First of all...I doubt they've been able to convince anybody else to represent them; and secondly, it couldn't happen to two "nicer" people. Oh...to be a fly on the wall...

Is he related to Joe Morgan ;-)
    Last edited by ShadowGal; 12-09-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Chez knows
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

What ever happen to Morgan deposing Casey? I have not heard anything other than he wanted to do it in jail but nothing else was mentioned except that Casey was counter suing Z.F.G.

George and Cindy are going to have the worst Christmas imaginable. I certainly can't find it in myself to celebrate anything that makes it even more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    George and Cindy are going to have the worst Christmas imaginable. I certainly can't find it in myself to celebrate anything that makes it even more difficult.
    Okay. Now I feel bad.

Yes they are...truly I can not help but feel bad for them at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by indicat View Post
    Really? Maybe if they told the little princess liar to cut the crap from the beginning they would not be in this mess!

I feel sorry for ZG.

The best thing G & C can do for Caylee, their family and themselves is simply tell the truth. What did LA say, "Truth don't hurt?" It's really elementary.

Quote Originally Posted by indicat View Post

and again the question WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE????? They are living their own little illusion..I might feel bad if they steped inside the forum of reality--this currently is their choice...Caylee didn't get that option---

I recently lost my mom---can't tell you that it feels good to grieve-but its easier this year not watching her go down that dementia path anymore--grief is hard---but this continued spin cycle.....the least they could have done was try to find Caylee instead of holding on to the "hope"--(i.e., LIES) and at least give her a place of dignity to rest in--at least honor her that---

the living can speak---kc silenced poor Caylee and the grandparents are doing their grandaughter no jusitice....

jmo
    just can't muster the energy to offer them sympathy unless they were truly grieving the reality instead of acting on the lie.....jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    and again the question WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE????? They are living their own little illusion..I might feel bad if they steped inside the forum of reality--this currently is their choice...Caylee didn't get that option---

I recently lost my mom---can't tell you that it feels good to grieve-but its easier this year not watching her go down that dementia path anymore--grief is hard---but this continued spin cycle.....the least they could have done was try to find Caylee instead of holding on to the "hope"--(i.e., LIES) and at least give her a place of dignity to rest in--at least honor her that---

the living can speak---kc silenced poor Caylee and the grandparents are doing their grandaughter no jusitice....

jmo
    just can't muster the energy to offer them sympathy unless they were truly grieving the reality instead of acting on the lie.....jmo
    I fully believe they have made a mess of things and continue to do so, however its Christmas time and regardless of what their part is or continues to be in all of this what a horrible time of year to have lost their grandaughter.

.... isn't it sad that people have to wish for such hateful things especially this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by harleysnana View Post
    .... isn't it sad that people have to wish for such hateful things especially this time of year.
    I agree, I would not wish this on my worst enemy...that said, the only one I feel sorrow for is Caylee. She is gone from this world, more than likely it will be proven that it was at the hands of her Mother, and will never spend another holiday or any day with her family again.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast