Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

With all of the pings and txts being put on a map and time line now, has anyone figured out exactly where KC was or what she was doing while claiming to be at her pretend job?

Quote Originally Posted by crete110 View Post
    With all of the pings and txts being put on a map and time line now, has anyone figured out exactly where KC was or what she was doing while claiming to be at her pretend job?

There is quite a bit of information, broken out by date, here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Witness statements, pings, texts and cell phone activity are put together into calendar form, here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...r=2008&do=&c=4

Kudos to all who assisted with the sorting of massive amounts of information!!

I wonder what Mallory is crossing her fingers about...

"Mally-Bu! is crossing her fingers **I will forever miss you, Caylee Marie**"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=33318424

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post

Her mood is "nervous". Something's going on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    I have a hard time believing that the A's didn't know KC was pregnant. It just doesn't make sense. I think they knew abt the pregnancy early on and agreed to keep it between them.
    Was G/C planning on telling everyone Caylee was theirs by adoption? Were they keeping a low profile because someone didn't want them to talk? Is this what KC meant when she stated "I'm protecting my family?".

Somethin' just ain't right...
    I also understood CA told her brother that KC had a tumor and wasnt expected to live..... Seems like they have been lying for quite sometime!

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Quote Originally Posted by flyonsweetangel View Post
    I also understood CA told her brother that KC had a tumor and wasnt expected to live..... Seems like they have been lying for quite sometime!
    No Rick her brother stated to CA if Casey wasnt pregnant she had a life
    threatening tumor . CA was denying the pregnancy .

star444 is offline When an angel crosses YOUR path... Will you notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post

I would guess she's hoping the baby-killer never gets out from behind bars.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to star444 For This Useful Post:

I think I've just connected a few dots tonight...................

On NG tonight - 04-23-09 - LP stated that while he and his team were at the Anthony home, George went into Casey's room and confronted her. He said they were loud enough to be heard outside. He said it took both Cindy and George's friend, Jim, to physically get George away from Casey.

At that time, Fox had a webcam trained on the Anthony home. I remember that within a day or two of Casey being bonded out, George left the house on foot and was seen walking away. A little while later, Lee left in his car to go get George. A reporter asked about it and it was brushed off as George needing some fresh air.

Also within a day or two of Casey being bonded out, several deputies from the OCSO showed up late one night and opened the garage door and went through George's car and took a pistol that was hidden in a wheel well.

Putting this all together, it's my opinion that George lost his temper and confronted Casey about what happened to Caylee. After the confrontation, George left the house to cool off, and later Lee went to look for him. Meanwhile, someone alerted LE about the gun in George's car, thinking it wasn't a good idea to have a pistol available to someone who has such a quick temper, considering the situation.
    My posts are my opinion..........

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

After everything is said at trial Caylee will be the only one standing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 5stars For This Useful Post:

Silly question - but why did she wear boots during the hot month of June in Florida at Fusion? I live in a cold climate and I put my leather boots away the other day and would not ever consider wearing them out during the summer - yuck!.
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chat Noir For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post
    Silly question - but why did she wear boots during the hot month of June in Florida at Fusion? I live in a cold climate and I put my leather boots away the other day and would not ever consider wearing them out during the summer - yuck!.
    Singing here...
    "Them boots were made for walking and walking is what they'll do these boots will walk all over you...."

(song from the 60's)

I thought that a little odd as well. Guess she was goin for the "look?"
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibyoungr For This Useful Post:

I'm new, so if this isn't the right place to ask this let me know.
    You know how if you sit down next to someone who smokes, you can smell the smoke on their clothes and hair. Well I've always wondered how KC's friends never smelled that terrible car smell on her. Especially since the pants in the car, and the clothes in the backpack from TL's apartment smelled so bad that CA had to wash them immediately. KC drove around in that car for a month with that smell, it had to have become attached to her.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sassy Frog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Frog View Post
    You know how if you sit down next to someone who smokes, you can smell the smoke on their clothes and hair. Well I've always wondered how KC's friends never smelled that terrible car smell on her. Especially since the pants in the car, and the clothes in the backpack from TL's apartment smelled so bad that CA had to wash them immediately. KC drove around in that car for a month with that smell, it had to have become attached to her.
    The car was abandoned on the morning of June 27th, so the longest she drove around in the car was 11 days. The car smelled so strongly when it was picked up on July 15th because it had been baking in the summer sun for 18 days, completely sealed.

KC herself mentions the smell herself in I believe a text message to Amy???? IIRC. Possibly another person heard of the smell. KC didn't keep the scent a secret just in case someone smelled it on her. She made up some lie about DEAD SQUIRELS crawling up in her car - of course we all know that a dead squirel can't do anything because he is dead.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Will this case actually go to court or will it be settled prior to the trial date?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to flyonsweetangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    The car was abandoned on the morning of June 27th, so the longest she drove around in the car was 11 days. The car smelled so strongly when it was picked up on July 15th because it had been baking in the summer son for 18 days, completely sealed.
    But CA said all the clothes in the backpack that LA picked up from TL's appt. smelled as bad as the car. So why didn't anyone living in that appt. especially TL not notice that smell. The smell of weed blocked it out?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy Frog For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by Sassy Frog
    I've wondered the same thing and whether George smelled when he got to work after driving the car off the storage yard lot.

Re: KC and the car

She stopped driving the car June 27, 2008 when she abandoned it at Amscott.

Caylee was last seen publically June 15, 2008.

KC had the car 12 days ... not a month ...

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DAWN TREADER For This Useful Post:

But CA said all the clothes in the backpack that LA picked up from TL's appt. smelled as bad as the car. So why didn't anyone living in that appt. especially TL not notice that smell. The smell of weed blocked it out?
    Err ... I'm not so sure I'd be putting a lot of weight on what CA said she smelled/didn't smell given her lack of consistency.

Did any of the docs released address this issue? It's been so long, I honestly don't remember.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

31. The Following User Says Thank You to DAWN TREADER For This Useful Post:

IIRC, she said the clothes were washed because they reeked of cigarette smoke.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    I heard on Larry King Live that an article of clothing WAS found in the bag with the remains. I bet it was the same clothing she wore in the video with the Grandfather at the nursing home...
    I often wonder when I see the video of Caylee with the G-Grandfather, just how jealous Casey might have been. I wonder if she remembers him also singing to her when she was little. I imagine he did.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    ....oh, also, I believe she had been planning murder for over 6 months.
    I'm not sure if it's OK to only quote a part of the original post.

I agree with that, but I also think she had a plan to kill both of her parents. I think that was behind the promise she gave Amy to move in with her because her parents were going to give her their home. It seemed the more that Amy tried to pin her down to a day to move in, the less contact Casey had with her.. The original move in date was around the time that the text messages from Casey to Amy started to go quiet. That was just before Amy had her camera sent to the Anthony home. That was June 29.
    The mention of the camera is on page 53, entry # 2050.

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/ca/A...utgoing%29.pdf

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiered For This Useful Post:

I just saw an article on AOL about a 24 year old mother in CA who is now charged with murdering her toddler. She initially claimed that someone knocked her out and took the baby. Then recanted and led police to the body. Why does it seem there is all of sudden a "fad" of this type of terrible crime against children and then blaming it on someone else? Can we learn anything from these "parents"?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflowerchick For This Useful Post:

I can't help but think of what I might do if I were CA..and the truth is I probably would have been weird like her...for example once I was faced with a really earth shattering thing..My husband was in the hospital with a terrible illness...and it was starting to look more and more like he could die. Did I "accept" this? Hell, NO. I remember how delusional I was and if I had thought going on Larry King would help..I would have done it. Unfortunately, we live in a sound bite culture and when all this happened to the A's someone (likely CA) thought "getting the word out" in order to find Caylee was the best if not only option they had. People under that amount of stress are completely capable of nonsensical illogical whacked behavior. This is why you are told to not make decisions while you are at 10+ on the stress scale.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to affinity For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by ahi
    Forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I am like the previous poster...I read alot but don't post often..but here goes...

Does anyone find it odd that LP said on NG 2 days before the body was discovered "don't be surprised if LE already knows where the body is"??

Thank you for having this board. I enjoy reading it and all of your thoughts and opinions so much. You should all be detectives and psychologists!!
    I remember that very well. I belong to another forum and I have been asking people if they remember that, I was also trying to find the program where he said it.. I have searched the NG transcripts for it, I think it was the 9th of December.. The only transcript for that date doesn't mention it, I think it was edited out.. If anyone can find it I would appreciate it. Thanks

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I just saw an article on AOL about a 24 year old mother in CA who is now charged with murdering her toddler. She initially claimed that someone knocked her out and took the baby. Then recanted and led police to the body. Why does it seem there is all of sudden a "fad" of this type of terrible crime against children and then blaming it on someone else? Can we learn anything from these "parents"?
    It is simple really. All the attention piled onto Casey last year in a really slow news cycle fed into the needs of these "copycat" ho's to do the same thing in the hopes of getting attention. That is the bottom line. They want attention, notoriety, fame (infamy), and if they can swing it, fortune. In what I call the "cartoon mentality" nothing is really real and nothing is permanent, not even death. It's all marketable.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast