Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    As I watched NG last night, I heard this interesting set of comments. Having gone through the NG thread, the subject wasn't mentioned, so for those that missed it, I've copied from the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR OF "KILLING FOR SPORT":
    Well, yes, they definitely raised her so they are responsible (partial blame for the whole situation). And they know that. But I think they're acting like a mob family. It's like, look, we can kill one of our own, we'll take care of it here, but nobody can come and accuse us of anything.

So they're all banding together, lying like dogs, because we're the family and you shouldn`t be able to touch us.
    I hadn't looked at the behavior in exactly this way before. I find this quote by a criminal profiler to be intriguing.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jay D For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if (GA & CA) have any reactions noted regarding the DP? I sure don't want to hear it on Oprah where they'll spin it into a thousand directions, and mainly a self pity party.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-15-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: no nicknames

Quote Originally Posted by klaramaria View Post
    Does anyone know if (GA & CA) have any reactions noted regarding the DP? I sure don't want to hear it on Oprah where they'll spin it into a thousand directions, and mainly a self pity party.
    Amazingly enough, I cannot recall CA and/or GA mentioning anything about "the death penalty" Of course, they are a united family who believe everything KC tells them still to this day. I am pretty sure GA and CA wouldn't think such a discussion is relevant.
    Wonder if they'll chomp their gum all through the Oprah interview?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-15-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited
    Justice for Caylee!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by flyonsweetangel View Post
    i would love to know how many sleuths think KC will fire JB either prior to the trial or during it?
    Depends on how cute the DP lawyer is......
    Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
    Ayn Rand

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nssherlock For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mom2chloe View Post
    Amazingly enough, I cannot recall CA and/or GA mentioning anything about "the death penalty" Of course, they are a united family who believe everything KC tells them still to this day. I am pretty sure GA and CA wouldn't think such a discussion is relevant.
    Wonder if they'll chomp their gum all through the Oprah interview?
    Here's the only time I can remember CA and GA talking about the DP and it is in response to the state announcing they were not going to seek it.

Snipped from this article:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/de...03190104132009

Last year, Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement regarding the state's decision not to seek the death penalty against their daughter. "In response to the state's intent not to seek the death penalty came as no surprise to us this afternoon," the statement said. "Our family believes Caylee Marie is still alive and our efforts have not lost focus to the objective of bringing her home. Today's announcement only supports our theory that our granddaughter is still with us, and we will continue investigating all tips and leads that support our position despite what the authorities continue to say."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Thoughts on AH and KC texts

I've been reading through the case calendar (thanks Android!), and there is a statement that has come up a couple of times which sticks out to me. What in the world do you think "under a table" could mean? Both times, the statement is made by AH to KC. I looked it up on steet slang websites, and all I could find was that "under the table" meant intoxicated. Nothing for under "a" table, and the intoxicated definition doesn't seem to fit with the context in which it was used. Just wondering if it is code that could reinforce their drug use, or some other thing. It could be nothing, too!

What do you think?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...y=2008-5-5&c=4

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 05/05 7:57 AM 5 beers on an empty stomach . . . not a good idea. How are ya?

KC AH Just driving to work. I didnít drink last night so Iím bright eyes and bushy tailed. I think my ex from high school has a thing for me again. Not so good. Weíve been just friends for so long!

AH KC 05/05 8:03 AM Oh, boy. Been there. He asked you out?

KC AH No but heís asking for pictures like I used to send him in the day. We realize a long time ago the universe didnít want us together. Plus he lives in Tally.

AH KC 05/05 9:47 AM It happens. You're a great judge of character and we both know that the universe gets what the universe wants.

KC AH Under a table . . . So when do you guys leave for Tampa?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...=2008-5-12&c=4

KC AH Now I wish I had gotten me some last night. Sleep was the better choice.. But yeah. . . I was a little on the prickly side any way.

AH KC 05/12 11:15 AM Ha ha you're too funny.

KC AH The things I think of under a table.

AH KC 05/12 11:18 AM Ha ha. Itís very enlightening.
    ~Amanda~

I was reading some old news stories and found this really CREEPY in light of everything that has happened since this date.

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
    POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

snipped from:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

i would love to know how many sleuths think KC will fire JB either prior to the trial or during it?
    I don't think she will. She needs his attention.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda2396 View Post
    I've been reading through the case calendar (thanks Android!), and there is a statement that has come up a couple of times which sticks out to me. What in the world do you think "under a table" could mean? Both times, the statement is made by AH to KC. I looked it up on steet slang websites, and all I could find was that "under the table" meant intoxicated. Nothing for under "a" table, and the intoxicated definition doesn't seem to fit with the context in which it was used. Just wondering if it is code that could reinforce their drug use, or some other thing. It could be nothing, too!

What do you think?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...y=2008-5-5&c=4

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 05/05 7:57 AM 5 beers on an empty stomach . . . not a good idea. How are ya?

KC AH Just driving to work. I didnít drink last night so Iím bright eyes and bushy tailed. I think my ex from high school has a thing for me again. Not so good. Weíve been just friends for so long!

AH KC 05/05 8:03 AM Oh, boy. Been there. He asked you out?

KC AH No but heís asking for pictures like I used to send him in the day. We realize a long time ago the universe didnít want us together. Plus he lives in Tally.

AH KC 05/05 9:47 AM It happens. You're a great judge of character and we both know that the universe gets what the universe wants.

KC AH Under a table . . . So when do you guys leave for Tampa?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...=2008-5-12&c=4

KC AH Now I wish I had gotten me some last night. Sleep was the better choice.. But yeah. . . I was a little on the prickly side any way.

AH KC 05/12 11:15 AM Ha ha you're too funny.

KC AH The things I think of under a table.

AH KC 05/12 11:18 AM Ha ha. Itís very enlightening.
    IIRC, Amy H was working on a play ("The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe") in which a main set piece is a stone table. It appears there was something technical (special effects?) to be done under the table during the show/rehearsals.

Quote Originally Posted by nssherlock View Post
    Depends on how cute the DP lawyer is......
    He's probably doing everything he can to make sure she only has a connection with him. As long as he is the only one giving her attention he will be her lifeline.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lookylou For This Useful Post:

I am interested to be made aware of the results of the Bar complaints filed against JB and BC. It may prove to be an opportunity for JB to justify his exit from the case.

Nah i think she likes him A LOT.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    I was reading some old news stories and found this really CREEPY in light of everything that has happened since this date.

George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
    POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said a big development in the case is on the way.

George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

snipped from:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html
    Uh huh...This was right before a big doc release and just days prior to Nejame quitting. Interesting huh? And then...Nothing about this from them until...THE SIGHTING - of the girl in the mall!

IMAGINE!

Have I mentioned that I'm disgusted?

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Uh huh...This was right before a big doc release and just days prior to Nejame quitting. Interesting huh? And then...Nothing about this from them until...THE SIGHTING - of the girl in the mall!

IMAGINE!

Have I mentioned that I'm disgusted?

MOO
    What struck me was it was 2 weeks after their PI, Dominic C. was in the woods. And a week before Caylee was found. Hmmmm. But, George and Cindy did go to California for a sighting a week after this so that's probably the big break they were talking about. My imagine just started running away when I first saw this.

I think before the trial, but it won't be spun that way (that it was KC's decision). I think it will look like JB decided to part ways......

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast