Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    How about this Police interview of the neighbors?
    They let it all hang out....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGy...e=channel_page

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Has this been out before?
    They really have a fondness for CA! (Who in the world was CA's "boyfriend?????")

OMG, this is fabulous, what a find Love the husband's descriptions of CA Spot On! And, the amount of babyclothes at their garage sales......I've always said the amount of toys in the house was overkill, & speaks volumes about CA

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

Yes, I specially like the husband's description of Cindy - evil - and if they took a vote in the neighborhood she would be the b**ch of the area.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post

OMG, this is fabulous, what a find Love the husband's descriptions of CA Spot On! And, the amount of babyclothes at their garage sales......I've always said the amount of toys in the house was overkill, & speaks volumes about CA
    You're right, this is a great find!

Cindy had a boyfriend???
    I can't stop laughing, sorry!

I must have missed the stuff about the garage sale ..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:

Yes, I specially like the husband's description of Cindy - evil - and if they took a vote in the neighborhood she would be the b**ch of the area.
    He's an honest man ..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    This was from last July! We members suspected at that time CA was conrolling and possibly evil. Little did we know how true these words were. What a difference in the way Joyce and Baily offered information compared to others who were interviewed. No hem hawing or stutters comming from these two. Thats what I'm talking about when referenceing authentic behavior. Hooray we finally get to hear from Salt of the earth, tell it like it is kind of people. I'm thinking from early on JB has been trying to figure out how to place some blame on CA after hearing this report of CA's character added to all the many videos and transcripts showing just how much CA has tried to control the info in this case. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to live where everyone is looking at you as being evil?
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

Wonder if George knew about Cindy's beau?

If he didn't, he does now ..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:

Thinking maybe Baez is too embarrased to go before cameras today.
    Wasn't it today he was going to make a press announcement?
    I would be ashamed, but maybe not JAB??

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karenmamo For This Useful Post:

I love the husband and how he is always correcting his wife and taking over the story, but in a nice way. I think he might be the gossip of the neighborhood, you know, the one who is always peeking out their blinds then going out to water their bushes if they see something going on. LOL.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
    Thinking maybe Baez is too embarrased to go before cameras today.
    Wasn't it today he was going to make a press announcement?
    I would be ashamed, but maybe not JAB??
    What?
    No Baez presser today???

I'm shocked ..
    Not really ..

OMG!!! I can't watch right now but I am dyyyyying to see this!! How did this fly under the radar for so long?

You are all so amazing...I am amazed at all you can find and how smart each and every poster is!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chckmate22 For This Useful Post:

LOL! .. Ah.. aye, that was funny to listen to.

I gota say, the tons of baby clothes stuff kinda confirms what I have been thinking. Spoiling isn't love. It's flash. With Cindy over providing for the baby, that doesn't leave much for KC to be prideful about. No way she can keep up with Granny. And I bet Granny made sure she knew it all the time. I'm sure this isn't want Cindy wanted to happen. I bet Cindy doesn't have have a clue... Sad.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:

What bothers me the most about this interview is the information about the area by the school. I don't think I'll ever understand why this area wasn't scoured by LE for Caylee's body. And, sorry, I don't want to hear that part of it was underwater and swampy. That part could have been drained. Also, unless Casey staged the child's voice in the background of her call to Kiomarie, Caylee was still alive July 9? Of course, if the call was made on a pay phone as Kio stated, I guess it could have just been a child passing by. All this is assuming what Kiomarie told this couple is true.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to hannahsnana For This Useful Post:

I agree...love this couple. Another interesting thing they said is that George and Cindy would wheel Caylee up and down the street all the time, but they never saw Casey doing it. Everything they said about the A family is spot on.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lorraining For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hannahsnana View Post
    What bothers me the most about this interview is the information about the area by the school. I don't think I'll ever understand why this area wasn't scoured by LE for Caylee's body. And, sorry, I don't want to hear that part of it was underwater and swampy. That part could have been drained. Also, unless Casey staged the child's voice in the background of her call to Kiomarie, Caylee was still alive July 9? Of course, if the call was made on a pay phone as Kio stated, I guess it could have just been a child passing by. All this is assuming what Kiomarie told this couple is true.
    IIRC, Kio recanted the part about hearing from Casey on July 9th in a subsequent interview. She told LE that she knows two Casey's and it was the other one who called July 9th and asked to borrow the $200 (and it was in that call that she heard a child in the background.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    IIRC, Kio recanted the part about hearing from Casey on July 9th in a subsequent interview. She told LE that she knows two Casey's and it was the other one who called July 9th and asked to borrow the $200 (and it was in that call that she heard a child in the background.
    Faerie, I had forgotten about that. I hope that was really the case. But the part about where Caylee was certainly turned out to be true.

skygirl is offline "....Good luck, we're all counting on you."
    I am quilty of not reading this whole thread through first. So curse me and call me stupid names if you must.... Maybe these should be on the q & a thread as well....

1. Does anyone know anything about the mysterious dude(s) that helped KC push her car into the Amscot parking lot?

2. Were there ever any notices placed on KC's actual car while it was abandoned at Amscot? (I know there was one sent to the A- home)

3. Why do you think KC left the garbage from TL's apartment in the trunk of the car?

4. What are the chances that someone saw KC stopped in that spot on Suburban? Be it in her car or some other form of transportation. And the SA has this secret weapon yet to be divulged? (reachin', hopen', dreamin')

5. Did anyone else catch that AD said near the end of her statement -her mom's best friend works for a DR.? (can you say samples!) just a thought. imo.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skygirl For This Useful Post:

This is hilarious!!!!! I love it!!

"Puerto Rico boys upset her mother"? ROFL Now we know why she doesn't like JB!

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    I love the husband and how he is always correcting his wife and taking over the story, but in a nice way. I think he might be the gossip of the neighborhood, you know, the one who is always peeking out their blinds then going out to water their bushes if they see something going on. LOL.
    Absolutely priceless though!!!

"KC had a string of boyfriends that come by here that could line up from Toledo, Ohio and back. She had em', let me tell ya."

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up You have some good questions & INFO !

Quote Originally Posted by skygirl View Post
    I am quilty of not reading this whole thread through first. So curse me and call me stupid names if you must.... Maybe these should be on the q & a thread as well....

1. Does anyone know anything about the mysterious dude(s) that helped KC push her car into the Amscot parking lot?

2. Were there ever any notices placed on KC's actual car while it was abandoned at Amscot? (I know there was one sent to the A- home)

3. Why do you think KC left the garbage from TL's apartment in the trunk of the car?

4. What are the chances that someone saw KC stopped in that spot on Suburban? Be it in her car or some other form of transportation. And the SA has this secret weapon yet to be divulged? (reachin', hopen', dreamin')

5. Did anyone else catch that AD said near the end of her statement -her mom's best friend works for a DR.? (can you say samples!) just a thought. imo.

Those are some good questions and thoughts to
    stop and think about...

No I did not catch that A D said that her mom worked
    for DR.. ( S A M P L E S ! ! !) wow Samples !
    COULD BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a thought !!!!!

Yes.. that spot on Surburban... Dr ~ seems like someone
    might go back in their memory ... and remember seeing her car...

but... you know... I always said...
    that waiting " 31 days" and then the knowledge...
    going backwards.. to try to remember...

might not have seemed STRANGE on that day...
    but
    later.. with the KNOWLEDGE that a little Toddler was
    Dumped there.... possibly... remember.. it...

it's a far stretch...

but... perhaps LE already has the KNOWLEDGE that
    s o m e o n e came forward...

or the people who live near saw her.... ? Questions
    might get answered ~! ! !

JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram
    ***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:

37. The Following User Says Thank You to jjgram For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debbie0604 View Post

Maybe that is why JB thinks being Hispanic is a major issue.. Cindy isn't going to be on the Jury, I'm pretty sure of that... So it shouldn't be an issue, I would think..
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:

How about this Police interview of the neighbors?
    They let it all hang out....
    LOVE IT! Lol! They sure did know then what we all know now!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debbie0604 View Post

It would almost seem that KC picked JB as just another jab at her mother! If CA has a bias against Hispanic people, KC sure did seem make sure she included them in her life. ZFG, half PR, half black. (OK! I know she is imaginary, but still!) JB, Hispanic. RM, is he Hispanic? The last name sounds so. KMT, also sounds Hispanic. Hmmm! It would seem that even with her life hanging in the balance, she just can't help but take one more swipe at CA. Unbelievable!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    Maybe that is why JB thinks being Hispanic is a major issue.. Cindy isn't going to be on the Jury, I'm pretty sure of that... So it shouldn't be an issue, I would think..
    True, but can't you just see KC sitting there telling JB to only listen to her because her folks don't like Hispanic people? He may have a complex a mile long by the time she gets thru feeding him bull, and now he feels like the poor persecuted Hispanic lawyer that everyone is picking on.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

God this interview is the best yet.. Im sitting here cracking up..
    The husband is funnier than he!!......
    with him talking about CA being evil.. rof..

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast