1233 users online (267 members and 966 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

(Mods I hope this was OK to make a thread on this b/c I think it is a very important comment and considering the NG thread gets very big not everyone will see it. You may do what you chose to do with it but hopefully you allow this to stay. )

Quote Originally Posted by Leanord Padilla on Nancy Grace show 12-9
    "Don't be surprised if OCSO or the FBI drop it on us that they have found the body."

when did he say it and do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    when did he say it and do you have a link?
    He said it on Nancy Grace show tonight about like 10 minutes ago to be exact. It was a direct quote from her live show so I don't have a link.

He just said it, I heard it too and came straight here!!

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    He has said a lot of things--with a lot of confidence. Nothing has panned out yet so when I heard him say it, I shrugged. It was a natural instinct upon hearing his stories. I'm a Padilla fan and all but he needs to stop drawing conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaG View Post
    He has said a lot of things--with a lot of confidence. Nothing has panned out yet so when I heard him say it, I shrugged. It was a natural instinct upon hearing his stories. I'm a Padilla fan and all but he needs to stop drawing conclusions.
    I agree. And [I]where[I] does he get all these inside tips/leaks/whatever you want to call them anyways? Does he just like to hear himself talk? I mean you are right. Nothing else has panned out yet that he has said.
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    He said it on Nancy Grace show tonight about like 10 minutes ago to be exact. It was a direct quote from her live show so I don't have a link.
    No worries then. please have a great discussion and stay away from an LP bashathon. Voicing your displeasure is totally fine, just try and keep the convo constructive.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-10-2008 at 12:35 AM.

Wow, that is a bold statement! Oh, I sure hope this is true so I can be rest assured that little Caylee will get the justice she deserves.
    But if they had the body, what would be the benefit of dropping the DP?
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I like Leonard but, this sounds like something that no LE would do.
    It actually seems illegal for LE not to notify a family if they have a body.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

He always says them so casually I assume it's with LE's tacit approval. I don't know why I think that though. lol.

We should keep a list of his predictions (like this one) and then go back after the trial and all the evidence comes out, and see which ones he was right on.

Did LP expand on why he think s this?

If they had the body...wouldn't they have had to tell the Anthony's by now?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaG View Post
    LP also said KC said that zanny took Caylee from the park and no one believed him until the doc dumps. So who knows Just have to wait and see
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Maybe they found the body or parts of the body and they are waiting for the forensics tests to come back on if it is in fact Caylee.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast