Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

WillenFan21

Reaction score
(Mods I hope this was OK to make a thread on this b/c I think it is a very important comment and considering the NG thread gets very big not everyone will see it. You may do what you chose to do with it but hopefully you allow this to stay. :) )

Leanord Padilla on Nancy Grace show 12-9 said:
"Don't be surprised if OCSO or the FBI drop it on us that they have found the body."

when did he say it and do you have a link? :)

when did he say it and do you have a link? :)

He said it on Nancy Grace show tonight about like 10 minutes ago to be exact. It was a direct quote from her live show so I don't have a link.

He has said a lot of things--with a lot of confidence. Nothing has panned out yet so when I heard him say it, I shrugged. It was a natural instinct upon hearing his stories. I'm a Padilla fan and all but he needs to stop drawing conclusions.

He has said a lot of things--with a lot of confidence. Nothing has panned out yet so when I heard him say it, I shrugged. It was a natural instinct upon hearing his stories. I'm a Padilla fan and all but he needs to stop drawing conclusions.

I agree. And where does he get all these inside tips/leaks/whatever you want to call them anyways? Does he just like to hear himself talk? I mean you are right. Nothing else has panned out yet that he has said.

He said it on Nancy Grace show tonight about like 10 minutes ago to be exact. It was a direct quote from her live show so I don't have a link.
No worries then. please have a great discussion and stay away from an LP bashathon. Voicing your displeasure is totally fine, just try and keep the convo constructive. :blowkiss:

:eek: Wow, that is a bold statement! Oh, I sure hope this is true so I can be rest assured that little Caylee will get the justice she deserves.
But if they had the body, what would be the benefit of dropping the DP?

I like Leonard but, this sounds like something that no LE would do.
It actually seems illegal for LE not to notify a family if they have a body.

He always says them so casually I assume it's with LE's tacit approval. I don't know why I think that though. lol.

We should keep a list of his predictions (like this one) and then go back after the trial and all the evidence comes out, and see which ones he was right on.

Did LP expand on why he think s this?

LP also said KC said that zanny took Caylee from the park and no one believed him until the doc dumps. So who knows:) Just have to wait and see:)

Maybe they found the body or parts of the body and they are waiting for the forensics tests to come back on if it is in fact Caylee.

:eek: Wow, that is a bold statement! Oh, I sure hope this is true so I can be rest assured that little Caylee will get the justice she deserves.
But if they had the body, what would be the benefit of dropping the DP?

A plea bargain already arranged. I believe the DP attorney already set that up.

A plea bargain already arranged. I believe the DP attorney already set that up.

I sure hope so. I'll settle for anything that keeps KC behind bars for a long, long time, hopefully the rest of her miserable life.

If they had the body...wouldn't they have had to tell the Anthony's by now?

The Anthonys have NO LEGAL rights to that information.

I have searched as best I know how the statutes in Florida and there is nothing there concerning the notification of anyone but parents. (and I am not convinced that is even a statute as such). It does say if one or both of the parents are involved in the child's case, they do not have to be notified.

If they had the body...wouldn't they have had to tell the Anthony's by now?

Not saying I believe it :) But to be honest they can hold out if they wanted to. All they would have to say is they were waiting on DNA to come back:) But who knows:)

I like Leonard but, this sounds like something that no LE would do.
It actually seems illegal for LE not to notify a family if they have a body.

It is not illegal not to notify the Anthonys..........they have no legal standing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back