Ping Map for June 9, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

Tony L. Says: Casey picked him up from school took him to get his jeep from shop.
(June 10th Ping Map supports this trip, not June 9)

June 9 Casey picked up Tony from school [3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and took him in her car to the garage to get Tony L.’s jeep. [Tom’s Auto Repair needs address] They had Caylee with them. Went back to his apartment to drop of a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. [as best as I can tell Target 3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1007 Lines 6-19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Online presence

6/9/08 7:07 am From Casey to Brittany Schreiber MySpace or Facebook: Hey girl! Quick question… do you know any girls, that can sing? my boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!! i appreciate it.

6/9/08 5:06 PM From Casey to Jessica
i miss shar-nay!
they're looking for a complimentary artist, to work with our boy Torion.
they obviously want someone that can definitely sing, but that is also marketable.
i'll give you Tony's number. if she's interested, have her give him a call.-631.*advertiser censored*.5443
Page 1249 Lines 24-16 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bs092308.pdf

Amy H. Says: Casey & Caylee stayed overnight at Ricardo's apartment

June 9 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment stayed overnight [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

KC and AH Text Messages 6/9/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 06/09 12:27 PM What time do you work today?

KC AH 5

AH KC 06/09 12:29 PM How’re you feeling today?

KC AH Pretty good. Still sad, but physically fine.

AH KC 06/09 12:31 PM The sadness will surpass. Glad you’re not sore.

KC AH Me too. I just tidied the boys place and I’m doing laundry. Trying to stay busy bit it’s hard when not at home.

AH KC 06/09 12:35 PM Yeah I know that feeling. What time are you off tonight?

KC AH No idea. I’ll have a better idea when I get there. Earliest 8 latest 12.

AH KC 06/09 12:38 PM Alright cool. I’m staying at the boys tonight so we can all hang out.

KC AH Awesome!

AH KC 06/09 3:36 PM Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time!

AH KC 06/09 3:43 PM Sorry. Proud momma moment.

KC AH I’m proud too! Congrads!

AH KC 06/09 8:00 PM What time are you getting off?

KC AH Should only be 10 more min. Sweep, sort silver, and check out.

Casey and Caylee showed up after 8:00 p.m. and spend the night at Ricardo's (AH interview, pg. 12, lines 6-13)

Ricardo's last sexual relationship with Casey

Ricardo reports this is his last sexual relationship with Casey. (RM interview, p. 27, lines 7-18)

Casey, Caylee, Tony together

Casey, Caylee and Tony all together picking up AL's jeep from the mechanic.

Page 16 of AL's interview
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...gs_Page_16.htm

From Casey to Jessica:
June 9 2008
Hey baby!I hope NY is treating you right.Question!!!!!do you know any local girls,that can sing?my boyfriend Tony,and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!!i miss you!

From Casey to Jessica
Jun 9 2008 5:06 PM
i miss shar-nay!
they're looking for a complimentary artist, to work with our boy Torion.
they obviously want someone that can definitely sing, but that is also marketable.
i'll give you Tony's number. if she's interested, have her give him a call.-631.902.5443

thanks for your help! i really appreciate it!!!

Amy backs up Ricardo's statement that Casey and Caylee spent the night

June 9 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment stayed overnight [ N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Casey adds Photobucket pix 7:08 - 7:14 AM

Adds Fusian Ultra Lounge web fliers for June 13 event, Friday Night's That's Dope, with live performance. Doors at 10 PM.

She's on a computer somewhere at this time.

Casey adds PB pix - 10:04 PM

Casey adds 2 versions of Drama_Masks_by_So_Aesthetic jpegs to Photobucket account. She's on a computer somewhere!

Bringing the following here in light of theory surfaced regarding alleged Casey-posing-as-ZG and Annie D. receiving traffic citations in May...leading to, possibly, the ZG office break-in...

FWIW:

Since cell pings are available post-6/1 we can use them as a cursory tool to check Casey's whereabouts for some of the events cited in Blink's theory...

6/9...Day of ZG office break-in, etc.:
6/9 was an especially prolific day for cell phone use w/ 205 total uses.
This was a day similar to 6/16 in that regard w/ Casey texting w/ Tony from G&C's until 4:34AM...then the longest break of the day for ~4hrs until 8:40AM
Including this 4hr break there are a total of 5 breaks in pings that last greater than 1hr. The 'bookend' pings for the 2 events 6/9 PM are all @ Ricardo's which is in agreement with Casey & Caylee spending their last night there 6/9. The 'bookend' pings for 1 of the early morning events are @ G&C's which seems unremarkable...

However...the first of the 5 breaks of the day >1hr begins @ 12:26AM and ends @ 1:55AM. It is interesting IMHO, because the evening of 6/8 Casey is having an extensive texting convo w/ Ricardo with Casey pinging @ G&C's. This comes to a stop with an incoming call from Tony @ 12:26AM 6/9 and they talk for 11mins. This begins a 1.5 hr period of inactivity which is broken with two incoming calls from Ricardo that Casey lets goto vmail @ 1:55AM. (Note that calls let to goto vmail don't register a ping tower/location). Then, @ 2:03AM Casey begins receiving incoming texts from Ricardo & Tony...3 in a row...they all go unanswered!!. She then shows the first sure sign that she is with her phone @ 3:26AM when she takes a call from Tony.

So what? So...this...means from 12:37AM until 3:26AM..or, just under 3 hrs...Casey is unaccounted for...IF...ZG's office break-in/burglary was in the wee hours of 6/9, then, Casey had the opportunity to pull it off in this timeframe. Someone can look-up the details of the break in and confirm...

6/10...Day of Casey would have to appear and provide an ID (presumably taken from ZG break-in...perhaps a UCF ID?)
If someone can provide the location(s) she would have to have appeared we can cross-reference to the ping locations for this day. I did a cursory check and can tell that she wasn't in any unusual locations this day. However, there is a 2hr break beginning @ 9:42AM and a 1.5hr break beginning @ 1:46PM. Both of these would be within the office hours where she needed to appear, hence, the pings may not nail this one down for us.

Hope this helps.

Additional thought...for Casey to have provided ZG as her alias for the initial traffic ticket suggests she had this name picked out prior.

ETA: ZG reported that the office break-in was discovered Monday, 6/9, morning upon arrival @ her office.

Here's the 6/9 flurry I've been talking about in recent weeks:

6/9/08 MON 4:55:16 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Tony L. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 4:59:00 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 4:59:24 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 5:00:44 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 5:01:06 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 5:01:36 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/9/08 MON 5:07:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. DRF Dlrshp
6/9/08 MON 5:42:14 PM INCOMING CALL Cindy A. (Cell) Casey A.

Just performing a quick check of pings vs. JT statement released today regarding a sighting of Caylee & Casey @ Walmart on 6/16. In JT's statement he mentioned the pair being in his store, Techbay, the week before Father's Day.

Address for the store is, 905 North Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751, which is in the area of Tom's Repair, where Casey, Caylee and Tony picked up Tony's Jeep on Tuesday, 6/10. I expect Tuesday, 6/10, will be the most likely fit for the visit to Techbay when the pings are considered. Checking each day of the week 6/9-13.

On Monday, 6/9, Casey's pings are @ G&C's, then, to Ricardo's. No window large enough IMHO to goto Techbay on Monday, 6/9.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back