Theories on KC wanting the search to stay "local"

Clock's Tickin

Reaction score
After listening to the jailhouse recordings and going back over ZFG thread and car thread, etc., it seems really "off" to me (more off than some of her other circlespeak) that before KC was arrested she was all about ZFG and her family ties to NC, NJ, NY, PR and all of these places where Caylee could have possibly been taken, but once behind bars KC WANTED to keep the search in Orlando?? She repeatedly insists to CA, LA and GA that they should "reach out" locally. In all of her "31 days" she was told that Caylee was on a boat?? Locally??? Are you kidding me?? Why would she WANT everyone to search for Caylee locally if her defense strategy includes a runaway nanny? Why locally if she disposed of remains locally? Not that I believe Caylee has left Orlando, just wondering if anyone has a theory on this one.

After listening to the jailhouse recordings and going back over ZFG thread and car thread, etc., it seems really "off" to me (more off than some of her other circlespeak) that before KC was arrested she was all about ZFG and her family ties to NC, NJ, NY, PR and all of these places where Caylee could have possibly been taken, but once behind bars KC WANTED to keep the search in Orlando?? She repeatedly insists to CA, LA and GA that they should "reach out" locally. In all of her "31 days" she was told that Caylee was on a boat?? Locally??? Are you kidding me?? Why would she WANT everyone to search for Caylee locally if her defense strategy includes a runaway nanny? Why locally if she disposed of remains locally? Not that I believe Caylee has left Orlando, just wondering if anyone has a theory on this one.

Casey continues to forget which lie she told to whom. She can't remember from day to day so she will spin more bull just to save herself from any questions.

The only good I see coming out of looking locally is damaging to what CA and GA are doing with these false leads. Going from one end of the coast to the other is all a huge red flag.

I will come back to bite KC in the butt at trial.

Casey continues to forget which lie she told to whom. She can't remember from day to day so she will spin more bull just to save herself from any questions.

Okay, KC repeats to "reach out, locally."

When you keep reaching your arms out, I invision pushing a swing, in a local park. H-h-mmm? How many times did KC say Kaylee's favorite place is JB Park?

Casey wants Cindy/George to concentrate on throwing her local friends under the bus. She's more familiar with local things, people, and places, and can feed Cindy/George more bs to go off on wild goose chases with. Cindy/George haven't gone out of town on any of the non-local bs. The important thing to Casey with Casey/George is to keep them busy, busy, busy so they don't start asking her questions about the truth of what happened to Caylee.

JMO

I just wonder if her request to search locally means that there is something out there that she DOES want found....and if it isn't Caylee, then what? With enough episodes of CSI under her belt, could she have planted evidence or clues to make herself look innocent? Is her "30 day script" not working out so well because she is the only one following it? Was it meant to go on as an act she was directing but she forgot that the rest of the world runs on improv? Is there a significance or have I just been staring at these pages too too long?

I just wonder if her request to search locally means that there is something out there that she DOES want found....and if it isn't Caylee, then what? With enough episodes of CSI under her belt, could she have planted evidence or clues to make herself look innocent? Is her "30 day script" not working out so well because she is the only one following it? Was it meant to go on as an act she was directing but she forgot that the rest of the world runs on improv? Is there a significance or have I just been staring at these pages too too long?

I think Casey is too lazy and disorganized to plant clues.

She couldn't even be bothered to put gas in her car regularly. She drove around with Caylee in her trunk until her car reeked so bad she had to do something. She stole money when she KNEW when Amy was coming back and was STILL sitting around with Tony playing games.

It seems Casey just acted on whims and made stuff up as she went to cover her actions.

IMO

The direction to "reach out locally" meant nothing at all. KC talks off the top of her head and this is the first thing that came into her mind. We don't need to mull over anything she says as she says nothing of value. I couldn't believe Lee going into brain spasms trying to figure out the clues. What a jerk.

As another poster pointed out from KC first jailhouse visit, When her parents asked her what she wanted put out to the media she stated so oddly, Tell everyone loking to, " not make haste " Her words should have been to make haste ! I would give anything to be able to post a pic of KC sitting on Freuds lap tounging him. What a case in study she is.

newbie here! I have been sluething around reading this all for a while though... Didn't KC says she hadn't been able to ask ZFG "why she had left Orlando, and if she was bringing little Caylee back" in one of her interogation tapes??

The boat thing bugs me...Patrick B's dad has a charter boat. It has bugged me since his visit, and now we find out she said something about a boat.

The direction to "reach out locally" meant nothing at all. KC talks off the top of her head and this is the first thing that came into her mind. We don't need to mull over anything she says as she says nothing of value

I agree.

If any of them "reach out" one more time, I am going to scream. I have never heard people use this phrase instead of "talk to", "telephone" and "contact".

Casey wanting them to keep the search locally is just baffling and the only reason I can come up with that makes any logical sense is that maybe she didn't want LE to go beyond Orlando and realize that there is no 'zanny the nanny'. (too bad for Casey... not!)

If there was a 'zanny the nanny' what makes Casey even think that the woman would stay local?! Let alone take the child out into public places such as McDonald's and malls??

As another poster pointed out from KC first jailhouse visit, When her parents asked her what she wanted put out to the media she stated so oddly, Tell everyone loking to, " not make haste " Her words should have been to make haste ! I would give anything to be able to post a pic of KC sitting on Freuds lap tounging him. What a case in study she is.

all I think of with that quote is from Jane Austin "make haste mr. bingley"....:waitasec:

If any of them "reach out" one more time, I am going to scream. I have never heard people use this phrase instead of "talk to", "telephone" and "contact".

I am screaming right along with you. I had never heard that phrase either until this case. Now, it seems I am beginning to hear it everywhere--Obama during the campaign, GRETA on her show a few weeks ago, etc. I seriously hope it is not going to become the new "buzz" word!

The boat thing bugs me...Patrick B's dad has a charter boat. It has bugged me since his visit, and now we find out she said something about a boat.

I have not had a chance to listen to all the jail house tapes as I dont always get a long enough or strong enough connection in Germany. In what jail housetape ( with whom ) did this stuff about a boat come up? I would like to try and listen to it & hate to wait another 2 wks before I get back to the states. Thanks

Thank you! I have been feeling this way all along! Who talks like that?!?!?!?

I hadn't heard anyone else comment on it, so I just assumed that I was the weird one.

This is the first I am hearing that she mentioned a boat?

Also not only did she say to look locally, she also said places familiar to the family

How the heck is that suppsed to help find Caylee

I think she makes stuff up as she goes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246