barnwell_jeanine.jpg

barnwell_jeanine2.jpg

barnwell_jeanine_ap.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: November 15, 1985 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: December 3, 1981
Height and Weight: 4'0, 55 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Barnwell was last seen by her mother in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on November 15, 1985. The child disappeared during the day and has never been heard from again. Authorities suspect that foul play was involved in Barnwell's case. Her disappearance remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Philadelphia Police Department
215-685-1180
http://charleyproject.org/cases/b/barnwell_jeanine.html

JEANINE CAMILE BARNWELL
NCMC600207

Non-Family Abduction

DOB: December 3, 1981
Missing: November 15, 1985
Age Now: 27
Sex: 27
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4' 0"
Weight: 55 lbs

Missing from Philadelphia, PA

Jeanine's photo is shown age-progressed to 20 years. She was last seen by her mother. Police suspect foul play.

Jeanine's Poster

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Philadelphia Police Department (Pennsylvania)1-215-685-1180

JEANINE CAMILE BARNWELL
NCMC600207

Non-Family Abduction

DOB: December 3, 1981
Missing: November 15, 1985
Age Now: 27
Sex: 27
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4' 0"
Weight: 55 lbs

Missing from Philadelphia, PA

Jeanine's photo is shown age-progressed to 20 years. She was last seen by her mother. Police suspect foul play.

Jeanine's Poster

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Philadelphia Police Department (Pennsylvania)1-215-685-1180
I am intrigued by this case. I live in Philadelphia and I haven't been able to find any news articles about it. Why do the police suspect foul play?

This girl is only four days older than me.

I agree look what happened to another mother who murdered 2 of her children and stuffed them into a freezer

Doesn't look anything like her. The one on the right, if you look at her eyes, you can see circles under the eyes from the left which doesn't have.

somewhat, the middle picture does to the right. but says birthdate year 1996. keep on looking :)

Is it actual mother or is she a step to the child? I saw step mother. Also the father has custody of this child even though she is still missing, why? prolly because of abuse? or refuse to take a lie detector test?

I had a missing child case in Philadelphia back in the 80's where we located the remains in a trash can about two blocks away. The mothers boyfriend was charged with the murder. To this day I usually ask for officers to check trash cans, storm drains and manholes for a two to three block radius around a missing child PLS.

I guess anyone in Philadelphia who sees the street sweeping machines knows that they sweep up even larger bags and debris as they go down the street. The operators told me years ago that they do not investigate what is in the hopper, even when it has a "death smell" because they a) don't want to get pulled into a police investigation and b) because they just don't want to visually see the remains. Same with trash truck operators. Police and private tow truck operators tow vehicles to impound yards on a daily basis, they don't usually open the trunks..at least not right away. Just a fact of life in the big city....

I read the stepmother's post athttps://charleyross.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/woo-i-got-some-news/#comments.

I have a few questions about what I read. It sounds like either the mother abducted the child to NC while there was an open custody case or the child disappeared and the mother took off to NC and the dad did not find out she was missing until the hearing. She or mother did not show up in court.

In either case, it would seem that the mother was somehow suspect and again why is this classified as a non family abduction?

Updated Charley Project link:

[h=1]Jeanine Camille Barnwell[/h]
  • jeanine_camille_barnwell_1.jpg
  • jeanine_camille_barnwell_2.jpg
  • jeanine_camille_barnwell_3.jpg
Jeanine, circa 1985; Age-progression to age 32 (circa 2013)

• Missing Since 11/15/1985
  • Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Classification Non-Family Abduction
  • Date of Birth 12/03/1981 (36)
  • Age 3 years old
  • Height and Weight 4'0, 55 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Jeanine was last seen by her mother in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on November 15, 1985. The child disappeared during the day and has never been heard from again. Authorities suspect foul play was involved in Jeanine's disappearance, but few details are available in her case.

http://charleyproject.org/case/jeanine-camille-barnwell

Why was my post deleted? I based it on the stepmother story. Therefore I believe it may have been a family abduction and that she's still alive today but forgot about her father's side of the family. The little we have in this case it's a strong possibility.

Bump:

Jeanine Barnwell

NCMC600207c1.jpg

Missing Since - Nov 15, 1985
Missing From - Philadelphia, PA
DOB - Dec 3, 1981
Age Now - 37
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 4'0"
Weight - 55 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC600207e1.jpg

Jeanine's photo is shown age-progressed to 32 years. She was last seen by her mother. Police suspect foul play.

Have you seen this child? JEANINE BARNWELL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back