1120 users online (222 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

San Diego

AL - Man Finds Infant Alive in Bag

I would say this qualifies as a Christmas Miracle!

Alabama Man Checking His Mail Finds Infant Alive in Bag at Busy Intersection

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alabama police are trying to find out who left a baby in a bag along a busy intersection.

The boy was discovered Tuesday morning in a green sack by a man checking his mailbox in Bessemer, Ala., MyFOXAL.com reports.

Sgt. Darren Hunter said the boy is between two weeks and a month old and is now in the custody of the Alabama Department of Human Resources.

Powell Dabbs told MyFOXAL.com that he heard a grunt coming from what he thought was a bag of trash near a fire hydrant.

The baby boy was wearing a hat and covered in a blanket, and a bottle and pacifier were also in the bag.

<<<<<<<<<full story at link>>>>>>>>>>>

So Cal Redlands, CA to be exact. We call it Inland Empire!
    I am so glad this baby was found alive and in good health. I hope a wonderful family adopts him and gives him a life he deserves. May LE hunt down the people who left him to die!
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown

Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

OMG! How horrible! Thank God the poor child was found alive. I'll never understand how someone could to that to any living thing! But a baby! Merry Christmas little one!

Thank God the baby is safe!

I hope the little one is placed with someone who so badly wants a baby!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    I'd take him in a heartbeat. What a wonderful Christmas miracle and what a nice Christmas for a couple who may have waited years for their son to arrive.
    I hope they find the mom, she obviously needs help. I just wish if people are going to abandon their babies they would have enough sense to leave the somewhere warm, a church, a fire department or a hospital...even a Walmart or Target would be better than in a bag in the cold.