1174 users online (223 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

For OZ sleuths

For those members downunder who have Foxtel, they are screening a special called "JonBenet Ramey Unsolved Mystery", premiering on Christmas Day (I think the timing is rather tacky). They're also showing "Who Killed the Pageant Queen" which is Lou Smits documentary on Christmas Eve. Both programs are on the CI channel,

OOOOOhhhh thank you

But I don't think I can watch it on Christmas Day.

It is VERY tacky. I will be spending it with my own little girl and boy. And want to celebrate Christmas with them.

I think its in awful taste for them to put it on Christmas Day.

Bummer I will have to miss them

But thank you for telling us about it x

Hi Jane,

I'm guessing they will repeat it a few times - they usually seem to,

Tina

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Boy, whatever happened to showing "The Nutcracker", "The Wizard of Oz" or "A Christmas Story" on Christmas Day. How low can you go, showing a portrayal of the brutal Christmas night murder of a little girl? Possibly by her PARENTS! I guess that's entertainment in the modern world- where violent video games have lowered the bar on what is "fun" to watch.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I agree DeeDee, although in fairness it is the Crime and Investigation channel. However, I'm sure the timing is no coincidence.