Doors Open at Showtime !!

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Caylee not seen for 25 wks.

War breaks out over surveillance video

Good evening everybody :seeya: Nancy's on ~ "fight over mall tape" from Florida Mall "is this little Caylee?" and "another sighting in Newport Beach California?"

Anthony's fighting tooth and nail to get their hands on the video. Also a sighting at local restaraunt in Newport Beach, CA.

Talking about disc with over 5,000 tips still sitting at OSCO.

For those of us who will not be able to watch tonight... Please keep us posted.

TIA

I don't think that kid in the Orlando mall cell phone photo even looks like Caylee at all..but HECK why don't that kid's parents come forward and say NO that's MY kid, for cryin' out loud, this photo has been all over the place! What is wrong with people???!!!!

showing pic of CA emailing the little "mall girl's" photo to LE and FBI. And no one is following up they say...

OK, show is jumping over to the Ann Presley story first (the Arkansas Reporter that was murdered)

Why do they always sound so shocked that LE didn't follow up on the mall sighting? LE made it clear that they are not following up on live sightings.

Which sickens me, but that's just me.

help cable out for the last hour please keep us updated TIA

NOt to mention, JB trying to get the mall to turn over the videos from that day, what are the chances that the mall still has those tapes? Not very good, because JB drags his feet.

Policy Schmolicy. NG talking about the guards that viewed the tapes that went straight to the A's with their opinions... NG says mall should just turn it over, let em see it and get it done with.

Nancy seems especially impatient tonight.
Why's she so upset about the Mall security policy? :waitasec: Is it because the guards told the A's about it but won't let them see it? I'm not understanding because we've seen it a million times on tv already.

Hi FK! :) I'm glad the Mall security won't turn the video over to the A's but will only turn it over to LE. :clap:

Me 2. And those guards should be FIRED, if they went to the A's about something they saw AT WORK on CCTV footage.

NG does not seem to understand at all that if the mall turns over the tapes to the As, and the As decide to harrass - or slander like ZFG was slandered - somebody who happens to be near that little girl, the mall is liable.

Hi FK! :) I'm glad the Mall security won't turn the video over to the A's but will only turn it over to LE. :clap:

I'm not. LE won't take it and if someone doesn't go and get the *&($&#($$#$ tapes, then it's more room for reasonable doubt at trial.

Why's she so upset about the Mall security policy? :waitasec:

As she just said, time is of the essence, and those tapes get taped over after about a week. At my company, we have to keep them for potential investigation purposes for at least 90 days...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back