829 users online (129 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

Continue posting here please.
    First thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76066

I hope Nancy Grace goes on the record tomorrow and puts them on full blast for bashing her show.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    George just said that the smell was Garbage & Pizza

Larry......
    Why don't you ask George what he told LE about the smell & how he vomited when he retold the story
    Barf -barf. How can George sit there and lie like that? Did he forget that his interviews with OSDO and FBI are on video? Did he forget that we have all seen and read the interviews? George kept taking big deep breaths almost like he was trying relaxation breathing techniques, Cindy looked zonked.
    I wish the trial was tomorrow and this charade could end.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Wow,CA's involuntary head twitch got really bad at the end. A woman I worked with was an alcoholic, had the same twitch, and when she got stressed the twitch got worse. I'll bet CA was drugged to the gills to get her through this interview.

Where were they people educated?

CA: There are a lot of people in this same situation. They either go into a recluse or blah, blah, blah...

This has been the worst CA/GA crap so far
    (grr...started this post for tonite only, merged, and now we need another one, figures..)

These folks make me ill. They blame LE for not putting out a amber alert yet they won't blame their daughter for waiting a month until she finaly told her mom Caylee was missing.

Is there really any question now whether or not this family is trying to throw a wrench to prevent the wheel of justice from duelly convicting their daughter for the crimes she is guilty of? The lies tonight were too much for me.

What a waiste of time, money, and air time. Two delusion people that form a coherent sentence between them. George has no voice of his own, has to look to his wife to answer the "tough" and use that word loosely, questions. I have never seen anything like it, its a damn shame.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Well I can't wait for NG tomorrow night! These two positively make me sick! George certainly won't make it through trial-he's a mess! Can't wait to see him on the stand!! I hope paramedics will be on hand-that stroke Kc talked about will probably happen!!

That was sad, just sad.
    If that was LK asking the tough questions, then I want to see him act like a soft, cushy, little fuzzball.
    When the f^&% is someone going to ask them something new/ the same old hackneyed lines in every interview. The only thing that changes are the A's answers.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Sick Sick Sick. Lied on national TV. I can not wait for lady Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Barf -barf. How can George sit there and lie like that? Did he forget that his interviews with OSDO and FBI are on video? Did he forget that we have all seen and read the interviews? George kept taking big deep breaths almost like he was trying relaxation breathing techniques, Cindy looked zonked.
    I wish the trial was tomorrow and this charade could end.
    Right, and I would sure hate for everyone to know he lied to the FBI...so George, which is it, Jail for you, or apologizing on national tv to the fact that you lied to the public that you have asked to help find your grand daughter??????
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I spent the whole show observing GA and believe after all his twitching and sighing and aversion that he knows the truth. The questions posed by LK callers were "safe" but their answers were very telling, again lies and against what was testified in LE questioning. There was even a little dig at NG for some reason. In CAs points tonight, Caylee was in Orlando a couple of weeks ago, Cali last week, and TN today. This is a sign of a desperate woman and they trying very well to get reasonable doubt. I don't think it's working based on the description of the blog comments on LK tonight.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

sorry....CAN NOT...form a coherent sentence...oops

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast