All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

I hope Nancy Grace goes on the record tomorrow and puts them on full blast for bashing her show.

George just said that the smell was Garbage & Pizza

Larry......
Why don't you ask George what he told LE about the smell & how he vomited when he retold the story

Barf -barf. How can George sit there and lie like that? Did he forget that his interviews with OSDO and FBI are on video? Did he forget that we have all seen and read the interviews? George kept taking big deep breaths almost like he was trying relaxation breathing techniques, Cindy looked zonked.
I wish the trial was tomorrow and this charade could end.:furious:

Wow,CA's involuntary head twitch got really bad at the end. A woman I worked with was an alcoholic, had the same twitch, and when she got stressed the twitch got worse. I'll bet CA was drugged to the gills to get her through this interview.

Where were they people educated?

CA: There are a lot of people in this same situation. They either go into a recluse or blah, blah, blah...

This has been the worst CA/GA crap so far
(grr...started this post for tonite only, merged, and now we need another one, figures..)

These folks make me ill. They blame LE for not putting out a amber alert yet they won't blame their daughter for waiting a month until she finaly told her mom Caylee was missing.

Is there really any question now whether or not this family is trying to throw a wrench to prevent the wheel of justice from duelly convicting their daughter for the crimes she is guilty of? The lies tonight were too much for me.

What a waiste of time, money, and air time. Two delusion people that form a coherent sentence between them. George has no voice of his own, has to look to his wife to answer the "tough" and use that word loosely, questions. I have never seen anything like it, its a damn shame.

Well I can't wait for NG tomorrow night! These two positively make me sick! George certainly won't make it through trial-he's a mess! Can't wait to see him on the stand!! I hope paramedics will be on hand-that stroke Kc talked about will probably happen!!:furious:

That was sad, just sad.
If that was LK asking the tough questions, then I want to see him act like a soft, cushy, little fuzzball.
When the f^&% is someone going to ask them something new/ the same old hackneyed lines in every interview. The only thing that changes are the A's answers.

Barf -barf. How can George sit there and lie like that? Did he forget that his interviews with OSDO and FBI are on video? Did he forget that we have all seen and read the interviews? George kept taking big deep breaths almost like he was trying relaxation breathing techniques, Cindy looked zonked.
I wish the trial was tomorrow and this charade could end.:furious:

Right, and I would sure hate for everyone to know he lied to the FBI...so George, which is it, Jail for you, or apologizing on national tv to the fact that you lied to the public that you have asked to help find your grand daughter??????

I spent the whole show observing GA and believe after all his twitching and sighing and aversion that he knows the truth. The questions posed by LK callers were "safe" but their answers were very telling, again lies and against what was testified in LE questioning. There was even a little dig at NG for some reason. In CAs points tonight, Caylee was in Orlando a couple of weeks ago, Cali last week, and TN today. This is a sign of a desperate woman and they trying very well to get reasonable doubt. I don't think it's working based on the description of the blog comments on LK tonight.

I wasn't that disappointed in LK ~ I figured they wouldn't have agreed to be on the show if he'd been tough with questions. But what I did find interesting was how their answers to the questions changed since the beginning of the case, like CA trying to explain away her shift from the car smelling like a dead body to pizza. I really feel for the DA calling these two as witnesses during the trial not knowing what answer will come out of their mouths. MOO

OMG! I can't believe George had the nerve to say on national TV the smell was food when he clearly admitted to LE it was the smell of a decomposing body.. WTH?!
- The whole family is hit in the head with the same rock!! He sure doesn't like looking people in the eye when he's lying. Those fluttering eyes - ay yi yi

Damn you, Nancy Grace! Damn you! I will never watch her or my boyfriend LP again. I'm walking off in a huff....arms crossed.

PUH-LEEZE....mother trucker!!... OK - done with my rant.

Watching this just disgusted me. LK asked GA about being in LE and his thoughts on the smell in the car. GA minimized his background in LE and said it was just pizza or old food in the car that smelled. GA appeared very nervous and acted very guilty, looking down and doing that dumb smile and shrug face. He said OSCD decided from the beginning to put this on KC. Wish I didn't watch. It is nauseating. I wish these people could be charged with something: lies, obstruction, whatever. I am beyond sick of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back