1088 users online (221 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baez wants detectives investigated

http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

(snip)
    BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

Are you freakin' kidding me!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

(snip)

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.
    What! This man is unreal! Investigate them for what? Doing their jobs. Maybe he is mad they haven't bought all of the b*ll***** his client has been shoveling their way.

Yep,I already said this on the other thread>>>WTH is he looking for ,bloody gloves planted in the A's backyard?

Geez,unbeliavable!
    The rice is already cooked...

I think Baez is grasping at straws. (Ie. no real defense prepared for perp yet.) Yes he can look into their personnel files, but he would need to prove that these detectives have done something unethical. It could be in this case or any other, Baez will try to make their testimonies seem questionable. Hopefully they both have clean records!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Diversion,diversion,diversion.

He knows he's got no case.

So, ol' JB thinks he can just "get" personnel files? Hmmmm....somehow I don't think that's gonna work. But, hey, JB doesn't work either, so it works out!

Hahahahaha~ Can't win this case because your client is guilty so might as well go after the good guys to try and discredit them instead. Doesn't surprise me. Good luck, JB! They are two of the best detectives OCSO has and they aren't afraid of you. Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!

Perhaps it is time for a deeper background check on JB?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Hahahahaha~ Can't win this case because your client is guilty so might as well go after the good guys to try and discredit them instead. Doesn't surprise me. Good luck, JB! They are two of the best detectives OCSO has and they aren't afraid of you. Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!

This bozo has gone over the top..

Gee he isn't loved by the public now he is going after these detectives..maybe they should investigate Baez Background...
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!
    Respectfully snipped.

Now THAT is too funny!!!!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Respectfully snipped.

Now THAT is too funny!!!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

JB, thanks....I needed a good laugh today!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

(snip)

Sounds like a ploy from the O.J. defense. It worked then......I don't think it will work here though.

I am pulling my comment on this from another thread. All I have to say to JB is, dig yourself a little deeper, why not investigate the entire OCSO, the D.A., the State's Attorney Office? Aim big, I dare you.

JB has neither the clout nor skill as an attorney to come out of this unscathed. He is doing himself and his client no favors.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast