Baez wants detectives investigated

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

(snip)
BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

(snip)

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

What! This man is unreal! Investigate them for what? Doing their jobs. Maybe he is mad they haven't bought all of the b*llsh*t his client has been shoveling their way. :furious:

Yep,I already said this on the other thread>>>WTH is he looking for ,bloody gloves planted in the A's backyard?

Geez,unbeliavable!

I think Baez is grasping at straws. (Ie. no real defense prepared for perp yet.) Yes he can look into their personnel files, but he would need to prove that these detectives have done something unethical. It could be in this case or any other, Baez will try to make their testimonies seem questionable. Hopefully they both have clean records!

Diversion,diversion,diversion.

He knows he's got no case.

So, ol' JB thinks he can just "get" personnel files? Hmmmm....somehow I don't think that's gonna work. But, hey, JB doesn't work either, so it works out!

Hahahahaha~ Can't win this case because your client is guilty so might as well go after the good guys to try and discredit them instead. Doesn't surprise me. Good luck, JB! They are two of the best detectives OCSO has and they aren't afraid of you. Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!

Perhaps it is time for a deeper background check on JB?!

Hahahahaha~ Can't win this case because your client is guilty so might as well go after the good guys to try and discredit them instead. Doesn't surprise me. Good luck, JB! They are two of the best detectives OCSO has and they aren't afraid of you. Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!

:laugh:

This bozo has gone over the top..:bang:

Gee he isn't loved by the public now he is going after these detectives..maybe they should investigate Baez Background:woohoo:...

JB, thanks....I needed a good laugh today!! :crazy::crazy:

(snip)

Sounds like a ploy from the O.J. defense. It worked then......I don't think it will work here though.

I am pulling my comment on this from another thread. All I have to say to JB is, dig yourself a little deeper, why not investigate the entire OCSO, the D.A., the State's Attorney Office? Aim big, I dare you.

JB has neither the clout nor skill as an attorney to come out of this unscathed. He is doing himself and his client no favors.

JB,you are not Johnnie Cochran and you'll never be.

No way,Jose!

RIP Johnnie :rose:

Come on you guys, I'm sure you've all seen enough trials to know exactly what this is. This type of defense started with the OJ case. If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. OJ's lawyers did the same thing. Remember Henry Lee .. "there's sumting wrong"? There wasn't a d*mn thing wrong with the lab results and he knew it and helped a killer escape. I'm sure Baez is going to attack the credibility of any and all evidence against his client. He will attack the lab results, witnesses, any sort of evidence.

Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! :rolling: Good one. Is this the new attempt at spin? Round and round and round and round...

I think Baez is grasping at straws. (Ie. no real defense prepared for perp yet.) Yes he can look into their personnel files, but he would need to prove that these detectives have done something unethical. It could be in this case or any other, Baez will try to make their testimonies seem questionable. Hopefully they both have clean records!
He's using a playbook from the first OJ trial.Reasonable [I use that term loosley]doubt because the detectives may have done something.He doesn't have to believe that himself.He's just planting seeds of doubt.

Isn't JB concerned for his future in law? After attacking so many people since this case started, & now LE. What felon would want to hire him after watching this case play out? I would sure like to be a mouse at their courthouse to hear all the gossip going on today about JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back