Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on news just now on chanel 9 they are going there now to show details

I am afraid Caylee doesn't have a body to find, so this can't be her. .

ETA link says remains not body so this could cetainly be something.

I am afraid Caylee doesn't have a body to find, so this can't be her. I will move this to the crimes or missing section in a bit.

Report is that it's not a body, but a bag with a skull.

The article states "remains" were found. Not a body.

I am afraid Caylee doesn't have a body to find, so this can't be her. I will move this to the crimes or missing section in a bit.

It says a he picked up a bag and a skull fell out. :eek: I think they are using the term body, but the mean remains. IMO.

It says remains....we don't know if it's bones or what.

OH MY.
SKELETAL remains (SKULL).
Oh, my, my, my, my, my.
Are there other missing small girls in the area? I only know of JK and TD...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The remains of a young girl have been located in east Orange County in location less than a half-mile from the Casey Anthony's parent's home.

Eyewitness News has learned a meter reader discovered a bag in the area of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive (see map), around three-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home.

According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl.

It is not clear at this point whether the body could be Caylee Anthony.

Oh man. Could this be it? What if someone knew where she was buried (accomplice), went and got the bag, and left it out in the open, so someone would finally find her? Please let it be.

"A skull fell out of the bag when he picked it up." Sadly, this could be it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong