Caylee Bereavement & Memorial Thread

Imajica

Defender of Lost Angels and Sporks
Reaction score
I feel like we all need somewhere to share our pain, tears, prayers and love for this amazingly special little girl who became such an important part of all of our lives.

I know I am a changed person because of this experience, and even though we all knew this end was coming, having it arrive today without notice was and is a knife in my heart, and a lump in my throat that I can't seem to swallow.

We ALL loved this little girl, and I know wherever she is, she is bathed in that love and light from the people all around the world who made her part of their daily lives all of these long months.

I know in my heart that Caylee is proud of all of your hard work, and every drop of blood, sweat and tears you all shed for her.

As each of you should be proud of yourselves for hanging in there, and leaving no stone unturned in order to bring Caylee Anthony "home."

I myself need some time in order to collect my thoughts, and slow my tears enough to know what I want to say to Caylee. But I wanted all of us to have somewhere to cry, and share our bittersweet hope that Caylee will no longer be left alone in the cold, dark, nights..

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings as you see fit to do so about little Caylee and what she means to you.

We love you Caylee, rest now, you are found..

NCMC1100742c1.jpg

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:Caylee our sweet browm eyed girl thankyou for touching my heart. Your story in life gave me a voice again . I'm so privaledged to celebrate your life with all who have loved you. I knew all the soilder angels in heaven would lead the masses to your earthly body. We can all rest are weary heads. I honestly feel like I can feel your laughter in heaven, see your eyes sparkling, & singing " You are my sunshine " We will continue to stay strong in your memory.

My sweet Caylee...I'm so glad that I was able to follow your story although I'm so sad that it has turned out this way.

Know that there are so many people who have never even met you, who love you with their whole hearts.

You are in a better place...heaven is so lucky to have such a beautiful angel.

I thank you for making me realize how lucky I am to have my little girl in my life. I see you in her when I look at her little face. I will forever think of you on your birthday, that you share - the exact day/year - with my daughter. I will make sure, and promise you, that I will make a birthday wish in your honor every year on August 9th.

We love you sweet baby girl...

Thank You Caylee, for leading someone to you, you are so loved sweet heart and will never be forgotton and forever missed I know I will never forget you along with everyone else, may you now get a decent resting place and RIP

Huggz baby girl from Poppy in North Carolina

Sweet little Caylee....

You've been with the angels a long time now and we know you are safe and warm.

Your body will be laid to rest in a good place now.

Your grandmommy and granddaddy and uncle love you and so do millions of others now...

I am sorry we did not have you longer and I will pray for justice...

God bless you Caylee...you are home!
You have brought a world together....you are loved!!!

God bless you little one.
Love.Peace and Justice is yours.
Caylee soar with the angels.
love
mermaid:blowkiss:

Hey, sweet Caylee. Do me a favor, would you? Keep a lookout for my big brother. He has a soft spot for beautiful little girls, and you remind me so much of his very, very favorite one (who's my little girl--now a big girl). Tell Phil that Betsy and Abby want him to watch over you in heaven until others who love you join you. And if you can, give him a big hug from his girls here on Earth. We love you, and will keep you in our prayers.

Beautiful sweet girl. You deserved so much better.

May you rest in peace, little Caylee. You will always be remembered.

Caylee,

I hope this is the time we can finally give you a proper burial so that you can rest.

The world loves you and even though something very bad happened to you, please know you have the whole world wishing the could have protected you from that monster.

We love you.

My son is only 11 months old and I look at him everyday and wonder how anyone could harm a child. I am sorry you were born from such an evil-hearted person.

But know that your death is NOT in vain. Justice will be served and maybe, just maybe this case will cause some parents to stop, think, and breathe before they make the WRONG decision.

Your case might very well prevent others from being harmed.

WE LOVE YOU, LITTLE CAYLEE!!! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Caylee, I will always remember you. You are home now.

I believe you whispered today, as you have been all along. I just think that today, your whisper was a bit louder, a bit more insistent, and a bit more poignant. "Enough is enough."I am so sorry, sweet Baby. and I am so glad, too, that you're no longer alone. You never really were; we've all been with you, but I am so glad that you're surrounded again now by people who care so much about you.You were, and are, deeply, deeply loved, Little Pumpkin.Thank you for whispering today. It will bring many hearts some peace. You're so loved, Little One.

Sweet baby,

I hope you can rest now and I pray for justice.

You are an angel and we all love you so....

Today hearts are breaking all over the world and yet, we feel relief that you have been found. Now, there is little chance your killer will get away with this terrible crime.

Rest In Peace.

Sweet beautiful Caylee. You were, and always will be an angel.

Just remember that

YOU are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take that sunshine away.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony - you are now home.

I love you Caylee.

Now you will be able to sleep comfortably in your satin bed with your mama doll and all of our love surrounding you. I am so happy that you can rest in time for Christmas.

I love you Caylee

:blowkiss:

Caylee,

You are now safe and warm in the arms of the angels. May you rest in peace, knowing that you were loved by so many people from every continent on this earth.

Caylee, you touched more hearts than you could possibly ever have known in your little and very precious life.

May you have such fun playing with the angels, little one :blowkiss:.

Blessed be, l'il Caylee, justice will be done on earth, while the angels take care of you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV
Back