Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
let's try and carry on here

just heard, my husband let me know
close to the Anthont's house?

Daggone it. I've been trying for 20 minutes to post a reply to someone's comments about Casey's panic attacks. This poster said they would give her meds that would make her sleep through everything.

The meds for panic attacks don't make you sleep. It will most likely be Xanax - ironic, huh? Panic attacks are horrible, most describe it as feeling like you're dying. I've always said I wouldn't wish them on anyone. For Casey, I'm glad to make an exception.

One of the neighbors said it was just houses away from their house. He said the remains were less than 30 ft off the sidewalk where everyone walked. He also said something about jewelery on the remains and other things in the bag. Wonder what else was in the bag?

LP says she will stick with ZG took her and killed her.

I wonder if the Anthonys have been taken into custody. I don't believe they would not go home after I think about it.

have they arrived home yet? Where are they going? I saw a picture of the plane, but can't find coverage.

I'm so frustrated, I cant get on, says to busy and I'm at work so this is how I get my updates and what's going on!!!

Finally im in,probably long enough to make this post but i also heard that JB has already filed a motion to keep them from examining the remains. Can anyone update? Do we know anything at this point?

Thank you

The most simple story seems to be the correct one - Caylee Anthony was killed, her body was then put in a garbage bag in the trunk of her mother's car with other trash, she drove over to the A's house while they were not home. Casey Anthony backed her car up to the house and removed the body from the car and placed it in the backyard where the dogs hit, she walked over to the neighbor, borrow the shovel, she used the pool ladder toward the back fence, threw the bag over and carried the bag to the remote area, tried to bury her, left her there and came back to the house cleaned the shovel, threw her dirty clothes in the car a left it there, never cared to clean the car and just dumped it when the smell got bad.

OMG OMG OMG! I have had news on all day - but muted due to meetings!

LE must have some sort of evidence found with remains in order to convince a judge to sign a search warrant for the Anthony home... dont ya think?

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. x 20! LOL!

Could the duct tape have been used to make it look like a kidnapping?

George and Cindy were intercepted on the tarmac by Police and were taken to an undisclosed location. Per wftv.
They will not be allowed in their house until the search warrant has been executed

Thats usually what happens in these kinds of cases - it's the most simple stories - it's all the elaborate lies that get her into trouble, well that and murder

MG! This server is driving me mad!

My God..I've been trying to get on this site for hours.

CNN is reporting......

a "Full Skeleton" has been found.

The spot was not searched by TES back in June because it was flooded at the time & a fence has been put up around the area since.

The area was well known to KC - Her Elem. school was very close

Cindy & George have been notified that they will not be allowed into their house until a search warrant is completed

LE wants to see if they can match up the "Mill" on the trash bag that contained the remains with the bags in their home.

===================

Cindy was on Larry King last night claiming that LE had..."No evidence that Caylee was dead" - Well now they do...Talk about Karma

This confirms what we all knew & now maybe the Anthony's will stop the charade & lay their Granddaughter to rest with some dignity

Finally im in,probably long enough to make this post but i also heard that JB has already filed a motion to keep them from examining the remains. Can anyone update? Do we know anything at this point?

Thank you

:waitasec: WHAT?

Baez can ask LE not to investigate a crime??? On what grounds?? Do you have a link to this information??

The most simple story seems to be the correct one - Caylee Anthony was killed, her body was then put in a garbage bag in the trunk of her mother's car with other trash, she drove over to the A's house while they were not home. Casey Anthony backed her car up to the house and removed the body from the car and placed it in the backyard where the dogs hit, she walked over to the neighbor, borrow the shovel, she used the pool ladder toward the back fence, threw the bag over and carried the bag to the remote area, tried to bury her, left her there and came back to the house cleaned the shovel, threw her dirty clothes in the car a left it there, never cared to clean the car and just dumped it when the smell got bad.

Yep, exactly. She is lazy and it was as simple as this. Wow!!!

Thank you

LOL, there's no way JB can keep them from examining the remains. He has no jurisdiction over the remains of a body found in Orlando. I'm not laughing at you, just at the idea that he would try to do this.

I wonder if the A's will be in such denial IF it is confirmed that it is Caylee that they will refuse to have a funeral etc????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer