863 users online (160 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

Voters
668. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

530 79.34%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

58 8.68%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

61 9.13%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

11 1.65%
  • Completely Innocent

8 1.20%

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

There are a few similarities between this case and the Scott Peterson case. Number one that comes to mind is Scott making "flirtinis" and laughing at the vigil, then we have Casey partying her hot little buns off just days after her daughter is "kidnapped" by a nanny. Notice the difference between Casey and Natalee Holloway's mom.

But my question is, remember in the Peterson days, there were tumultuous online riots between the "Guilties" and the "Not Guilties"; (I myself was a "G"). Do we have that here in this case?

Anyone here an "NG", or do we all believe that Casey did it?
    Last edited by JBean; 03-09-2009 at 10:37 PM.

I think there will be plenty of NG's.

LOL I thought the title of this thread referred to Greta vs Nancy G. duh!

I'm a G myself, but the NG's are well represented here.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    LOL I thought the title of this thread referred to Greta vs Nancy G. duh!

I'm a G myself, but the NG's are well represented here.
    Bessie, don't feel alone there..lol I thought that too when I first read the thread.
    JMO --I'm entitled to it

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

GRETA...I mean GUILTY...100% ...Slam Dunk - "Put a fork in her, she's DONE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
    Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.
    I think the slightest possibility that Caylee could be alive would have influenced some jurors. Removing that element from the prosecutions burden is huge.
    In a way, I think the playing field has been leveled in that the prosecution will now only have to argue what happened,not IF it happened.
    The case will not be involve whether Caylee is dead or not and if KC killed her, but only IF KC killed her.
    I will be curious to see if Dr G can come up with any clues that will give us a cause of death. the duct tape on the mouth really bothers me.

G G G G G G G - no question, no doubts. Premeditated.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

All I can think of is the controversy surrounding the tape on Baby Conner's neck in the Laci case. i wonder if this duct tape will provide similar controversy.

Guilty "Absolutely"
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Duct tape over her mouth could be post mordem, perhaps to contain fluids. Or to maintain some stupid kidnapping theory.
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Guilty.

I think computer forensics will prove Casey plotted out her dirty deed months in advance online.

Phyical evidence will tie Casey in with disposing of the body. (fingerprints, lint from the Anthony home, lint from Tony's apartment, one of Casey's hairs, dirt from the Ant backyard?????)

Since Casey didn't make a deal, I think there is a possibility Caylee's body has evidence of trauma (cracked skull, broken bones) that will help establish the cause of death.

She was so lazy and careless, she may have thrown the duct tape into her car trunk and left it there. I think the evidence will be overwhelming. Casey wasn't a good liar or criminal.

The only thing Casey had going for her is that some people find it hard to believe a mom could deliberately kill her child. But if the prosecutors prove this "mom" dumped Caylee naked wrapped in a trashbag, I think Casey loses even the "mother" advantage.

IMO

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    I'll reserve judgment until I hear all the evidence.

But in my gut...my gut tells me she's guilty lol Absolutely. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    All I can think of is the controversy surrounding the tape on Baby Conner's neck in the Laci case. i wonder if this duct tape will provide similar controversy.
    Important differences between the two Beanie. With Conner, it was simply ocean debris that tangle around him. This duck tape was intentional and probably holds some strong evidence.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

I think she is very guilty of this and I think the evidence is going to prove it.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast